It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cure is worse than the disease

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
With the passage of the 2 trillion dollar relief bill, we can finally say good-bye to the United States of America.

If you want to actually live somewhere free'er, I might suggest North Korea, China, Iran, Venezuela or Cuba.

The bill is taking our tax dollars and enabling Washington DC, granting more power, more authority, more control and won't help anyone whom it is intended.

Our economy is tanked, even more people will die because of this bill, and the left couldn't be happier.

You assholes finally did it.

You won.

The nation, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights is all yours to crap on now.

Go #### yourselves with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I’m not worried....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'm not worried either.

I'm old, I'll die, probably sooner now.

But it'll suck for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did something pass? I cant find anything but talks about what they're squabbling over.

edit on 24-3-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

link   
Congress hasn't approved anything yet

link   

These republicans and democrats really screwed us all

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I’m not worried because I am one of the very few on a short list that can:

Legally transport Haz-Mat like an NBC warhead under a CDL -AND-
Response and establish a safety perimeter in case of an accidental exposure of say an NBC warhead by virtue of having been a Certified Haz-Mat First Responder -AND-
Due to various previous jobs and educational experiences have the capability of constructing an NBC warhead.

TL;DR I am one of a few that can make, transport and cleanup an NBC weapon. And we just had a pandemic of a virus with very few antibodies in human beings. Meaning another one is just a controlled dispersal of the natural viral shedding from being set off...

I am not worried about a dried up old prune getting her way one damn bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Our economy is tanked, even more people will die because of this bill, and the left couldn't be happier.

I am gonna let you ponder this for a minute "Cowboy", but I doubt you will as you right colorblind and have your mind made up that Right is right.

If we tank though it is because of a bipartisan iceberg, but what do I know? I mean why would all those rich righty tighties want to screw this country, just to make yet another dirty buck off our backs?

I will let you get back to the Rodeo now...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Did something pass? I cant find anything but talks about what they're squabbling over.

It hasn't passed YET.

Just a matter of time now.

link   
You say “our economy is tanked”, and by “our” you mean the US economy?

But isn’t the US economy the biggest in the world?
And therefore, wouldn’t it be more accurate to say that the economy of the entire World has “tanked”?

If that is the case, what else really matters?

True, “in the world of the blind, the one eyed man is King”.

But This world has yet to fully realize that it is blind, and is a loong way from figuring out what an “eye” (new monetary system) will “look” like.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

link   

The nation, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights is all yours to crap on now.

Go #### yourselves with it.

I am sad to have to agree with you but it's true.

They didn't let a good crisis go to waste, did they?

F##K the politicians in both parties.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nothing has passed, BOTH parties are being children and denying help to the people when they really need it, and in a few years it will be like it never happened. Life goes on. The right is just as guilty as the left, no one won, we still have a constitution, and we'll all be fine.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Throw your sandwich at the bus driver!

Damn.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

People still don't get it that when I say "the left" I mean the authoritarian assholes OF BOTH PARTIES!

But some will be giddy because "their" party won this battle and not realize that they are just as screwed as everyone else.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

People still don't get it that when I say "the left" I mean the authoritarian assholes OF BOTH PARTIES!

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But some will be giddy because "their" party won this battle and not realize that they are just as screwed as everyone else.

The Democratic party has about 2 Liberals in it and the rest are Progressive asshats.

The Republican party has about 12 Conservatives in it and the rest are Progressive asshats.

So.... yea.

Either way, the American citizen is taking it up the butt right now.

Things are changing that will not be reversed, freedoms further eroded, too much money spent.

It's a clusterpherk.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They need to abolish both parties. Until they do that, it's going to be a mess.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

They need to abolish both parties. Until they do that, it's going to be a mess.

I completely agree.

Let's NOT worry about a third party.

Or ANY party.

Simply abolish all political parties and when you vote for someone, it will be because you agree with their personal platform.

If they lie about it to get in, vote them right back out.

And a Constitutional amendment for term limits!!!!

So sick of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

They will never vote term limits.

They have a 13% approval rating, do you really think they care about what WE want?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Know what is really funny though?

This time next year it will be all about telecommuting with SpaceX and Starlink. The Corona-tine proved all these jobs can been done from home and across country rather than face to face. Meetings really can been handled by emails and webinars for training blocks like Open Office Interactive and Hey, That Mic and Cam Might Be On.

Do I really have to run a dine-in area to a restaurant to be successful or can I cut serious overhead by being just a carry out or maybe local deliveries unless a good grub hub driver sets up business?

Is there a niche market open in domestic manufacturing as a selling point now? Can Trump be tapped to open new domestic production such as industrial hemp for textiles, plastics, fuels, paper goods, and so on? Maybe Trump could spearhead massive power structure changes like eliminate income tax and do a fair sales tax exempting essential goods?

There is a mess here now. There is also a golden ticket with the right guy at the helm to pull it off as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join