It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on Lockdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
With immediate effect.

Strict new curbs on life in the UK

People haven't been listening to advice, so the country is now effectively shut.

This is the 'new normal' for the next three weeks at least.

Scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

The narrative is that people Haven`t been listening to advice.

The reality is, that all is going according to plan, everything has been scripted.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

damn Trump. He shouldn't be messing in UK business.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So now, I won't be able to go to the pharmacy to collect my insulin on Wednesday, and it will take weeks if not longer to sort out online prescription ordering and delivery, because the "Patient Access" website doesn't seem to want to acknowledge my patient id, given to me by my GP.

Lovely.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

FFS!!! READ THE GUIDANCE

You can go out for medical issues.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sadly just got a call from the boss , no time off with pay for me.

I support the measures as safeguards are built in , times like this require drastic measures.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sorry to hear that

Does that mean you have to work, or are you being laid off?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Life is literally changing in real time right before our eyes...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sorry mate...thats a hit I dont wish on anyone. Hope you can weather this thing ok.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have to work , I'm a driver with the NHS supply chain so regardless of what happens the job has to be done , training another guy this week to take my place if I'm infected.

The sooner this ends the happier I'll be.
edit on 23-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is really going to # up the economy.... its out of control now. Ffs.... why the hell cant people learn anything, so freaking spoiled everyone.... everyone thinking quaranteen = vacation. Idiots!

Same problem is going on in Denmark... people go to the beaches and woods and so on. All with the mentality of “i would like to so Im allowed” /massivefacepalm

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Might be on the same boat here in canuck land.

Province I live in is going to establish "essential" services, to stay open only.

I work in technically construction, so I might be safe, who knows. Stay strong, working class need more support now then ever.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was only last week Boris was telling us to go out there and catch the virus for herd immunity now he's saying keep away from each other, make your mind up Boris.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace
Boris is not in charge.... he is following orders.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

UK on Lockdown

It was always going to happen, regardless of all the people who paid no heed to government advice over the weekend, they just gave the government ammunition to act this way.

Here on the page of the link is a list of what will stay open for essential items, just scroll down to see it...

www.bbc.co.uk...

In the morning, I'll have to go into my non-essential place of employment to see what they say? If they are to follow government orders they will have to send us home.
edit on 23/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well we needed this, but are the petrol stations open? are the banks open how do i pay my bills or put money into my bank? are post office open do we still get mail delivered?

oh yes sorry i see the answer above thankyou just abit stressed out thats a nice link answers everything i needed to know
edit on 23-3-2020 by blobby because: i see the answer above

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
blobby:

...but are the petrol stations open? are the banks open how do i pay my bills or put money into my bank? are post office open do we still get mail delivered?

If you read my post above yours and stop panicking, you will see what will be open. FFS!
edit on 23/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lockdown here in Michigan but the strip clubs have take out.

All good

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

So now, I won't be able to go to the pharmacy to collect my insulin on Wednesday, and it will take weeks if not longer to sort out online prescription ordering and delivery, because the "Patient Access" website doesn't seem to want to acknowledge my patient id, given to me by my GP.

Lovely.

Not true.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blobby

Here you go.
Only a few minutes long and explains all, the exercise leaves a bit of wiggle room though.

edit on 23-3-2020 by Tim2win because: fixed it

edit on 23-3-2020 by Tim2win because: Context

edit on 23-3-2020 by Tim2win because: Context

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join