It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Okay, hope this works.

Wilmington, DE. Sent to me by a trusted source and former ATS member.

Saw similar in ATL. Not the same though, hashtag style.

Nice and evenly spaced trails, no pattern to that at all. Not sure how long trails last for, but those look like they occurred all within a relatively short time period - so that's some busy air space right there!!

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They said it has been eerily quiet all week, then this.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Thanks for posting that image.

I see stuff like that all the time in the ATL.

link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: LookingAtMars
I will say this is the first time in my life It really feels like a psyop. something just doesn't feel right or awkward and I haven't been able to shake it since it started.

It is definitely a PsyOp because they are intentionally spreading disinfo en masse.

The Pentagon is definitely behind this in conjunction with the other Security Council entities via the UN govt apparatus.

You have to look at the bigger picture here and what they're trying to achieve (power).

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

No I don't think it will be this this time.... BUT !!! i do think its a beta test for maybe 5 to 10 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Bhadhidar

If COVID19 had not been “available” when and how it was, we would likely have seen a major, and perhaps for all intents and purposes, worldwide, shooting war.

Why do you think there could of been a shooting war?

The panic, anger, and confusion resulting from a worldwide economic collapse, happening virtually overnight, would have sent people in multiple countries into the streets.

We here in the US have already seen the “TPocolypse” as a result of COVID19.

Imagine what happens when it dawns on everyone that, suddenly, money is virtually worthless. That the “shell game” that is worldwide economics is a complete sham; there never was a hidden “pea” to find?

How convenient then that populations the whole world round are afraid and taking shelter in their homes (off the streets), paying rapt attention to word of the virus, or binging on diversions.

Who would have fired the first shot? I haven’t a clue. It might not have even been one country against another; might have been one government enforcing order a bit too strongly, causing its citizens to revolt. Might of been an old long-standing ethic/tribal dispute flaring under pressure. Who knows?

But it would have started, and it would have grown, because the governmental forces to keep such things in check would have failed...because, let’s face it, the only thing government really does anymore is manage the allocation of wealth.

And if that wealth suddenly becomes worthless, government, as it functions these days, becomes superfluous.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You believe we are witnessing a true Black Swan event.

So no elections in November, could that really come true this time?

I am getting tired of living in interesting times

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, clarification, pic was today at noon. Philly/Wilmington/Baltimore airspace.

ATL saw activity yesterday.

That's all I got, don't no how to track flights or whatevs. I'll leave that to supersleuths.

Will only add that everyone who observed noted it was unusual in both pattern and timing, given reduced traffic.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Military?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But not this week.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If I had to speculate, the probability of a war arising between, NATO and RUSSIA, CHINA, Iran and NORTH Korea. This would be good timing for it to occur. The destabilization, of not only the world economies but the panic developing in the societies along with the rumors, anger, confusion the pandemonium that is occurring right now, sure it’s a possibility. This could be still speculation, China’s response to the trade war. Sure a pandemic that decimated the economy of the world could be crazy enough, to get someone crazy enough to push the red button. Probably there will never be a better time than now to do it or a few more weeks into.

There ya go. That sounds to me the most logical “WHAT ELSE IS GOUNG ON THOUGHT”

Dun dun dun duuuuuun
They will have to do it soon, thou Because if I am speculating it on my couch, the generals already have long ago.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

so do you think this is it then ? the end of the world? do you think we will ever get back to normal ?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

We won’t get back to pre pandemic no. I don’t think it’s the end of the world, maybe as we knew it. We are in the process of being shocked traumatized into something different at the moment.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There are some parallels to be drawn with the aging demographics.
Countries like Italy and Japan are ahead of the world with ageing populations.
The Japanese stock market peaked above 36,000 in 1990 and has corrected to about 23,000.
Italian stock market peaked at 50,000 in 2000 and has corrected back to 15,731.
Not sure what the exact correlation is but clearly wealth is being lost by the older members of the populations that coincidentally are at highest risk from coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The numbers and spread do not seem to be realistic. I would go along with those that think its a sysop. But started by who, and for what reason. We get these scares about every two years. Why? De power the people. The first was in 1918, The Influenza Pandemic

During these events people are de powered, frightened into submission. But it always seem to target the elderly as they are the ones who teach the new generations. The wisdom of the ages, lost. A loss that can not continue.

The Federal Reserve by its very nature has also de powered not only the people but the country as well. We are kept, poor, and sick.

If, this is a sysop, then God's Speed to it.

Gold and Silver, anyone?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

That's what I think too.

The sensationalism and fear machine will slow down after people get used to the idea of self quarantine and all the new protocols they'll put in place.

Then we'll all have a good laugh about this like Y2K or 2012 but still have our "new fire drills".

Another strain or even bio/chem attack will rear its ugly head and since we'll all be so used to the drill by then, that's when they pull the rug from under us.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is going to be epicly amazing. If not. Then what's going to follow if it fails, will be equally if not more glorious.

Live long and prosper everyone.
edit on 22-3-2020 by TheGhoul because: I can

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

Absolutely. Unfortunately, to give a reply one has to repeat what one has already written about in other posts on other threads.

So, i'l treat this with brevity, but try to highlight points that are salient to the topic, and bear in mind, this is my own opinion, so I will probably be wrong on some things and right on others, but no one will be able to point where I am right and wrong, because none of us actually know for a fact, we are speculating on what we see and hear, a reader can either agree or disagree. That's how it should be.

The specific issue is that the economy has been in a state of potential collapse for about a year now. Countries are basically trading on debt, with no actual chance to repay it, and if one goes, they all begin to fall like dominoes. Thus, every decade or so, the financial elite reset the debt to more manageable amounts, but this brings about recession and depression, and the mechanism they use to shore things up is to use public money, the taxes you and I pay. The last time they did this they used the excuse that many companies were 'too-big-to-fail'. They can't use such an excuse this time because the public won't stand for it, so they have to use something else. Step forward Covid-19, an opportunity writ large.

Whether or not this half-weaponized virus was released intentionally or accidentally is irrelevant now, what is relevant is how governments and financial elite are using it to once again stick their grubby mitts into the people's paid taxes and do their reset, but there seems to be more going on too.

Just as 9/11 changed the way societies functioned in political and social terms, with it bringing in global and domestic surveillance, CCTV everywhere (and now facial-recognition street cameras, too), and also greater cooperation between governments working so closely in tandem (note the word 'tandem', as it is important) with one another, it's almost as if there are no governments, but one group with members on different landmasses around the world, acting as if it was all simply one world government, rather than separate government entities applicable only to their own country.

All these global crises, firstly finance, then terrorism and finance, we now have finance, terrorism, and a new tangible threat of a global virus, all of which will bring about greater changes to the way we live, but more specifically, closer to the completion of the globalist agenda and the new world order. The goals of which are...

One world government - to order all societies into one world social order.
One world currency - to cease the use of cash, and make all finance digital, hence the constant financial crises.
One world military (and its domestic corollary one world police force)- to keep order around the world.
One world corporate order - the hub of the 'hive' where we are all nothing more than worker bees.

We will have a global government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved through conquest or consent.

Paul Warburg. 1950. To the US Senate

A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

Dr John Coleman. 1992. Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300

Now some may think..well, that's not too bad, there will be benefits for all, but as with all things 'fascist' (and it is fascist), it must draw (like our governments are doing now) ever greater control unto itself, until it becomes entirely totalitarian, and all the benefits are taken away, and life will for most people, become dystopian and Big Brother-like, the shadow of which we see walking amongst us all today.

I don't know about any of you, but I have got a problem with it. I believe in social freedom and liberty. I believe in free speech and the freedom to critique authority and change it when necessary. I believe in individualism. I believe in equal opportunity for all and reward by merit, and I believe in less government intrusion into our lives, and I believe that the people must always hold the power to choose and elect those who would wish to govern for us. Now because I choose to live in a society, all these things I believe in I have to self-regulate and self-compromise within reason. This is so I can live in peace and harmony with my neighbour and all the people I will meet in my life, but I also expect it of them.

Always remember, that no matter what is going on in the world, whatever crises are happening, they are always building towards the completion of their goal. The events currently happening now, are just another step for them they are taking.
edit on 22/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

That summed it up nicely and seemed to have a lot of truth to it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just to be clear.
Not a single person would know "this" was happening, if the large news and media outlets werent pushing it on the masses.
If it wasnt being covered on the news people would have carried on with their lives like they always do not even batting an eye over it. People would be getting sick with flu like symptoms and it would be written off as just some type of seasonal virus.
It's the FACT the MEDIA is hyping it the way they are like they do with everything else, saying we should be panicking, it is MAKING the people panic.
Which leaves me to believe this was all intentional.
The fact the stock market is crashing, also leads me to believe this was intentional.
This "self quarantine" leads me to believe it was intentional.
We are being used as Guinea pigs in a social experiment to test multiple levels of human behaviors and mass public behaviors in times of crisis. This is too hyped up for a virus on a lethality scale below most major pandemics of the past. You know that saying if it smells like sh@t it must be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join