It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Someone mentioned that there were just too many billionares, hoarding the capital, not enough flex in the system.

Also, possibly a covert war between forces of new versus old tech.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Im absolutely convinced this is opening stages WWIII

There i said it, never said anything so outlandish before, but a lot is lining up
edit on 22-3-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: vonclod

yep, my thoughts. they won't push it to far and it the whole world goes on lockdown it will last 3/4 months then we will start getting back to normal. but I'm worried for the next 10years as they'll say "we did this before we can do it again"

It's a game changer

I'm hoping the #s drop off and maybe we get back to life in a month, I'm in Canada but we are all in the same boat floating in sh#t.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Also, the seeming collapse of churches at this time. I mean, where is the Pope?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

a psyop that will last 3 month

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Due to the unpredictability of biological agents (vis-a-vis spread, mutation, collateral infection), no one would likely release such a virus on purpose.

Development, for research and antigen study, perhaps.

My somewhat scary thought:

If COVID19 had not been “available” when and how it was, we would likely have seen a major, and perhaps for all intents and purposes, worldwide, shooting war.

Given the stakes that I think might be at stake, namely the economic structural foundation of the entire world, it would not have surprised me if such a conflict turned nuclear in a very short time.

Perhaps, PERHAPS we’ve dodged that bullet?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Just think, after the pandemic passes and people get back to work, a lot of corporations may use this as a talking point to speed up automation and AI. Machines don't get sick, are cheap to run, and don't demand compensation.

It's the only way to make sure production and distribution never stops again.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

If COVID19 had not been “available” when and how it was, we would likely have seen a major, and perhaps for all intents and purposes, worldwide, shooting war.

Why do you think there could of been a shooting war?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Why is Pence leading the fight against this virus and not Trump?

Why? Because when the Trump administration is shown to be more and more inept as it fails to respond effectively in this crisis, guess what, Trump now has a fall guy, Pence. Besides, he might easily be ready to dump Pence for 2020 election for a new face so this would be two birds with one stone.

Trump must be doing something more important IMO.

Right, like sweating over his financial losses to his hotels and resorts. Or maybe thinking up his next inane tweet. That list could go on and on.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, I believe that there is something else going on - maybe even this........

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

What makes you think that?
Who would have fired the first shot and why?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have an image I'd like to post but I want to clean up the data. Working on that. Anyone with tips can pm me. As soon as I do, I'll post.

It's a pic of crazy contrails. In DE.
Saw similar crazy contrails in ATL too but didnt think to snap a pic, like dumbass.

Catch is, the air traffic is supposed to be greatly reduced - and has been. But yesterday was different. This was yesterday in two parts of the country.

edit on 3/22/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Just think, after the pandemic passes and people get back to work, a lot of corporations may use this as a talking point to speed up automation and AI. Machines don't get sick, are cheap to run, and don't demand compensation.

Except:

If automation and AI are “sped up”, all those people who were able to get back to work once the pandemic has passed, will, again,

Be Out of Work.

Replaced by the, now, more intelligent AI-augmented machines.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I have an image I'd like to post but I want to clean up the data. Working on that. Anyone with tips can pm me. As soon as I do, I'll post.

It's a pic of crazy contrails. In De
Saw similar crazy contrails in ATL too but didnt think to snap a pic, like dumbass.

Catch is, the air traffic is supposed to be greatly reduced - and has been. But yestersay was different. This was yesterday in two parts of the country.

Now THAT is interesting, looking forward to that image. Try and track down the associated flight data for that day as well, it could make for a great thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
I will say this is the first time in my life It really feels like a psyop. something just doesn't feel right or awkward and I haven't been able to shake it since it started.

Like shutting down the entire NBA, within literally minutes, of them finding out ONE player was infected?

This was pretty much the first domino to fall in the states. The NBA is very popular globally.

Sounds pre-planned to me.

BTW, Rudy had mild symptoms and was planning on playing in the game that night. Guys play with flu like symptoms ALL the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There was a lot more traffic on the road yesterday too.

I thought it was because it was payday and people were stocking up.

There are a few good guides on how to upload pics. I will see if I can find a link to post.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So do you think the virus was released or just taken advantage of?

Very important question.

I would say that how it was started is well enough in the past that the two answers come down opposing one another. I have read both and neither is strong enough for me to believe either side. It was or it wasn't.

However, if it is just being taken advantage of, then this is happening now and we all should be watching carefully.

In some ways it is just like 9/11. The who did it was not as important as the who took advantage of it. We know now that it was the American Neocons that took advantage of that under Bush Jr. and they made huge strides towards a surveillance state with the establishment of Homeland Security. Likewise they used that event to instigate their desire to attack Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Keep an eye on Rand Paul.

Ron Paul is not a friend of the elite and Facebook took down a recent video of his about the virus.

Rand is the first Senator to test positive, now all of Washington is talking about self home quarantine.

Worst Lake Ontario, they're taking out their enemies before getting down in the DUMBs.

Shows being recorded "from home" like Jimmy Fallon could easily be recorded from underground. The same with the big name athletes and musicians cancelling shows, they're just battening down the hatches.

Only reason to go underground would be an asteroid or something from space, like GRB or aliens, or a big climate event like supervolcano or mega quake.

If it's just a panic about a new disease we'll be fine.

If its economic collapse then America is going to make $ the best way it knows which isn't good.

Any ATSers that are amateur astronomers or geologists on to debunk the bunker theories?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Okay, hope this works.

Wilmington, DE. Sent to me by a trusted source and former ATS member.

Saw similar in ATL. Not the same though, hashtag style.

Doesn't seem like as much air activity today. Cloudy also.
edit on 3/22/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Only reason to go underground would be an asteroid or something from space, like GRB or aliens, or a big climate event like supervolcano or mega quake.

Or the threat of nuclear devices being detonated in big cities by some faction. That would be a good reason to get in the fallout shelters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join