It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to and end NOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
(thinking) (the new story)

(one important moment in the new testament, was the fact that God stopped specifically using the, "hebrews", to record the law ......... (to write the events of of god's actions, as god disputed their account of that material) ............ god told us in advance in why, "joshua 5:6, he would bring the hebrews to a land of, milk and honey", and that was around the jordan river (perhaps "petra" as many believe) ......... but the jews went beyond that into jerusalem) (they remained in jerusalem in emnity with god, until God cut them off)
(there is a prophecy about the "golden gates of jerusalem" being burned with fire ........ and today, in the process of the palenstine genocide that isreal is conducting there is a massive movement of the jews back into jerusalem, a final culling of their shame, the "chickens coming home to roost")
Another important moment in the New Testament, is the decree that the "gospel should go forth into all the world" (matthew 24:16) ............ however, with "apologism", the gospel isn't taught with judgment. its taught with, food and drinks, singing/dancing, and with bribes, the state should pay any expenses not the people.............this argument is great in scale. and it includes, or is extended into unclean activities with the, branches of service..............when god talks about:

Building the Third Temple, God didn't mean for mankind to actually have a war in the middleast and Build there ............ the way in which that was and is conducted, with these, branches of service, providing all resources to have a war for both parties, and all the controversy, that makes the people suffer for that, is no the "gospel", it is those "kinds of actions that invalidates the command, to give the gospel into the whole world" (not your terrorisms, migrant movements, or etc, your controveries)

when we talk about the "Prophecy of the Popes", then we are talking about this. The Church Rots away and the people in that sin, Rot Away, and that is the sign of the lord's coming. when we discuss christianity traditionally, in the present, they are seen as unclean. That is where science and rational replaces these, "new testament trends", the gospel talks about that man, just doesn't care about anymore, before it rots away.
edit on 21-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: icceivenin
I think you put this in the wrong spot. Shouldn't it be on your own thread you started?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: icceivenin
I think you put this in the wrong spot. Shouldn't it be on your own thread you started?

Mankind is not "free from justification of sin", they have a window in which to reach to the nature of sin, but this isn't left to their own systems of interpreting............this has been more progressive, and its because their infrastructures in a multiple of ways, and in simple terms, cause and promote needless suffering, that people in that classification, rot away and die as the prophecy denotes. (god gave statues for the new testament, and those churches collectively and globally, tied together as creeds or though nations ......... only promote suffering).
Sadly no, because, i think someone was interested in a "heart felt" response, not one driven by rational.

And because, their suffering isn't important, in the avenue of this last generation coming to terms with god's mercies. since that is derived from their own doings, and for a long time. its a kind of coming to terms with "tough love" a people without mercy or love themselves cannot understand, but they know about suffering, as they illustrate.

more specifically, they want to know about themselves, and they don't have the morals anymore for that, so this doesn't belong to me specifically. we are in a point of transition (i understand people want miracles, and more, but that is a form of "murder" if god views that sinfully or if god views women as a require before some action, then that is not good at all, all will be resolved shortly in the future).

(the family, love, and god making provision for that as apart of a blessing for an individual, with an intend to act that out on mankind, is not in their language anymore, and the prophecy cannot be understood that contrasts the failure in their way of thinking) ("twitter" locked me out after i didn't confirm my number in so many days, but otherwise, i wanted to see someone here that i missed a a whole lot, i forget who sadly, been so busy not to even care)
edit on 21-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join