It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: The Chinese Miracle

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I'm Not Sure "They" appreciate the effort and adjusted your social score accordingly.

However. Did anyone see the Romans build hospitals within weeks in order to keep mortality rates low as well? Quite the opposite, actually...

Right now, doctors are prioritizing the young and otherwise healthy because they have the greatest chance of survival, Politico reported.

"We do not want to discriminate," Luigi Riccioni, an anesthesiologist who is head of the ethical committee of Siiarti, told Politico. "We are aware that the body of an extremely fragile patient is unable to tolerate certain treatments compared to that of a healthy person."

A shortage of medical supplies and hospital beds in Italy is forcing doctors to choose which coronavirus patients to save

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

All you need to know is that the first case was in November, Wuhan was locked down in January, and guess what?

Still on lockdown in March.

There ain't no "cure," only treatment for the fever. This ain't going away.

edit on 19-3-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Or it's proof of a lie from a government of liars.

Eta: I get it

I agree with you. Who is stupid enough to believe a Communist country and their government who tried hiding this mess. I don't even trust my own government!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ressiv
perhaps the virus is milder to the asiatic race ????????

The only thing I've read so far is that it might be worse for type A blood, and better for type O blood.
Where did you get that Blood type information from? Because, I am A+ so I guess I am screwed lol

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Eta: I get it

What? NO!!!!!

Why would you think that the Chinese Communist Party would lie?

Obviously it's Donald Trump who's tells all the lies. I saw it on CNN.

And he's a racists because he wanted to throttle travel from China. I saw it on MSNBC.

And he's stupid because he didn't throttle travel from China soon enough. I saw it on ABC.

Right. I mean, amiright, or what?

(Disclaimer: I actually didn't see any of that on any of those networks because I don't waste my time with that crap, but I heard the echos.)

Don't forget he is a Racist because he called it the Chinese Virus! (I hate all those leftists, they are absolutely loving this right now. Wouldn't doubt if they paid the Chinese to release this virus. Sure, they had to infect their own people. Otherwise it would have been seen as an act of war. Then we definitely wouldn't trade with them anymore. Since, this was all an accident, now it weakens our country so they can blame Trump. So, they can get him removed from office and continue to trade with the Communists. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND ALLOWED TRADING WITH COMMIES??? We were against them forever! Then all of a sudden we felt it was ok to trade with them ... weird stuff

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheepsblood

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ressiv
perhaps the virus is milder to the asiatic race ????????

The only thing I've read so far is that it might be worse for type A blood, and better for type O blood.
Where did you get that Blood type information from? Because, I am A+ so I guess I am screwed lol

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Or, it's a result of their results from the use of high dose IV Vitamin C, which they are now all-in on, officially recommending it as the preferred treatment for COVID-19 - and it works on virtually all other bacterial (MERS, Staph, etc) and viral (influanza, pneumonia, etc) infections/problems as well.

Their recently published study tells the story, and hopefully this will mark the end of the Medical Mafia that has been plaguing the world for decades.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
IF this is true, I'm happy for the Chinese people. It shows leadership and resolve and the Chinese people's cooperation with their government in this crises.

On the other hand, one has to hope they're telling the truth because that government is BAD in most ways.

Not the Chinese people, their great, but the communist Chinese government is not great.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Good post. I hope the US medical people are listening.
Unlike the Chinese( who practice and respect alternative-nondrug treatments )the American medical establishment has traditionally shunned " natural non-traditional" treatments for drugs only policy. Hopefully, they'll change.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Extreme isolation practices might also play a role. I think probably more so than vitamin C.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Willtell

Extreme isolation practices might also play a role. I think probably more so than vitamin C.

Said out of pure ignorance (or arrogance), a common trait of the overly educated, especially in the medical field.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

well, you could prove your point in this way:

take lots of vitamin C and then go to a overwhelmed hospital. Don't forget to record the entire process
edit on 20-3-2020 by Peserc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc

well, you could prove your point in this way:

take lots of vitamin C and then go to a overwhelmed hospital. Don't forget to record the entire process

You're forgetting, this wouldn't prove anything.

a) The vast majority (current estimate I believe is around 80%) have either no symptoms, or minor cold/flu like symptoms.

and

b) You would just say I faked it.

But keep your head in the sand, I know it is comfortable down there.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The only thing I want to know is who is buying the crashed stocks?

Follow the money as always...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeHawkIsGreat

The only thing I want to know is who is buying the crashed stocks?

Follow the money as always...

China perhaps. Always follow the money!!
edit on 21-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well..........
they have Lost a lot of people!
they ran away?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi can you help me?

1) If we ignore China's data, as it appears to be heavily manipulated, then wouldn't the mortality rate by much higher?

2) Also shouldn't the rate be judged based on deaths vs recoveries, instead of on total cases vs deaths?

Like... I checked our closed cases in the US and we have 66% dead, 34% recovered www.worldometers.info.... In Italy it's like 45% dead, 55% recovered.

So wouldn't an average of all those, and minus China, be a more accurate mortality rate? Which would make it over 30% at least??
edit on 22-3-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I'm Not Sure "They" appreciate the effort and adjusted your social score accordingly.

However. Did anyone see the Romans build hospitals within weeks in order to keep mortality rates low as well? Quite the opposite, actually...

Right now, doctors are prioritizing the young and otherwise healthy because they have the greatest chance of survival, Politico reported.

"We do not want to discriminate," Luigi Riccioni, an anesthesiologist who is head of the ethical committee of Siiarti, told Politico. "We are aware that the body of an extremely fragile patient is unable to tolerate certain treatments compared to that of a healthy person."

A shortage of medical supplies and hospital beds in Italy is forcing doctors to choose which coronavirus patients to save

Some Drs in Italy are claiming that's false. So who do we really believe?
jyllands-posten.dk...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Amazing news! China, with a population of over 1.4 BILLION people, now has fewer COVID-19 deaths than Italy, with a mere 60 MILLION people.

Despite having over 23 TIMES the population of Italy, China is on track to have the lowest COVID-19 mortality rate of any country in the entire world. And no new COVID-19 cases in Wuhan, despite the ceaseless efforts of the U.S. Army to poison them with bioweapons. IT'S A MIRACLE!

Surely this is proof of the unwavering strength and resilience of the Chinese people, the unshakable resolve and efficiency of the Communist Party of China, and eliminates once and for all any lingering shred of doubt that brave, heroic, compassionate and wise President Xi Jinping possesses the Mandate of Heaven and the indisputable right to lead all humanity everywhere into a new age of peace, prosperity and harmony.

Let us all learn from and follow the flawless example of the People's Republic of China, the greatest and most powerful nation ever to exist in the history of mankind, FOREVER!

Grim milestone: Italy's coronavirus deaths surpass China's
A lot of people who despise America — both foreign and domestic — seemed eager for China to replace us as world leader. I wonder if the pandemic has caused more than a few to reassess their wish?

Personally, I see no benefit for America to continue as world policeman. Let an ungrateful world have China to boss it around.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't suppose that the extreme measures taken in China are going to, or can, happen here. It will take longer to get a handle on it.

By extreme measures do you mean forced isolation, welding doors shut, mass cremations, mass burial sites, 100% lies force fed through state run media?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join