It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Brings A Little Clarity - But you already know it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For those interested in the guy, here is a very recent video of him bringing some clarity to events occurring right now...

www.youtube.com...

Basically, he talks about the cult of the elite seeking to bring about the world-society of their long-term vision. One-world government, one-world currency (totally cashless), the removal of small to medium businesses, leaving only giant companies employing people, not as individuals, but merely as cogs in the machines.

What think you on it?
edit on 18/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
What think you on it?

I think he lost the plot many years ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
paraphi:

I think he lost the plot many years ago.

So did I, but I gave him a chance with this video, because he confirmed a lot of my own thinking. Maybe watch the video entirely, then make your mind up, not on the man himself, but on what he is saying. What he says (in this video), is more important than who he is.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

So did I, but I gave him a chance with this video, because he confirmed a lot of my own thinking.

There's a term for that.
Confirmation Bias

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi Phage, are you saying that when strangers never meet, yet think alike, or hold similarities of thought, that it is all confirmation bias?

What is confirmation bias? Is it a conscious or unconscious coming together of perceptions, or merely the sharing of warped thinking. I tend to say what I see through an objective lens. I don't embellish, and like everyone else I have an opinion, no more or less accurate than anyone else's. You state your opinions on this website, some I agree with, and some I don't. I'm not fixed or entrenched in my thinking, because experience isn't fixed, things change and move on.

Ike was hardly a favourite speaker of mine, but a lot of what he says in the video is what I myself concluded prior to watching it, so of course, one can level a confirmation bias, and I'll accept it, even though I didn't favour the things I found myself agreeing with, just simply noted that I thought in similar terms. Perhaps, you would rather I didn't find anything in what he says agreeable? Maybe you experience 'cognitive dissonance' when you listen to or read of Icke (if you ever do?).
edit on 18/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What is confirmation bias?
It's pretty well explained in the link. It is a tendency to rely on information which supports one's paradigm and to disregard information which conflicts with it.

Maybe you experience 'cognitive dissonance' when you listen to or read of Icke (if you ever do?).
I did listen to a bit of what he has said. No, no cognitive dissonance experienced.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

There is money in playing to an audience of people who think the world is out to get them and who's glasses are perpetually nearly empty. There is money in playing to the fears of people suffering from anxiety and paranoia. It's as simple as that. People like Icke play the game well.

That is what it's really about.
Rational Wiki Article for what it's worth.

Just take David Icke, the local British curiosity famous for claiming that the moon isn't real and that the world is run by shape-shifting alien reptiles. Laugh all you want — that dude has a net worth of 10 million pounds, accumulated through book sales and expensive, sold-out live talks. Whether people are generally interested in the reptilian moon people or they're just paying absurd cash to watch a crazy guy humiliate himself for a few hours, that money adds up.
—Adam Wears

Note: Bolding is by me.

With the release of his book The Biggest Secret in 1999, Icke added the final layer on top of the pyramid of conspiracy: interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, often referred to as "reptilians" or "reptoids". Partially ripping off Zecharia Sitchin, he claims these aliens are the Anunnaki and that they have interbred with humans throughout history. Much of the "evidence" of reptoids Icke's worshipers put forth are pictures of world leaders with enlarged pupils or red eye — the everyday kind of red eye in which camera flashes illuminate retinas. This supposedly signifies that the reptoids have momentarily lapsed in their shape-shifting.

It's interesting how one scammer plays off the other, in this case Icke taking from Sitchin.

Be afraid, very afraid, maybe even afraid enough to order a book or make a donation. Or, just consider it for what it is, entertainment and throw him some dollars for the giggles he gives you. I have no issue with his entertainment value, but I do condemn him and people like him for taking advantage of people already dealing with fears of their own, by not admitting his entire gig is pure fiction and fantasy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you are familiar with David I's books you know what a large part the "Reptilians" play in his overall world view.

Is this irrational in your opinion....? Has a "gay frogs" vibe to it, don't you agree?

content.time.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I asked him about this when he did the AMA awhile back and he d'Icke'd me on the answer.

edit on 18-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Perhaps, I should delete the thread or have it closed. I thought some might find it interesting. For my part, I don't want to give out information that is not plausible or potentially credible.

To be honest, I feel pretty stupid now. I'm generally better than this.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Perhaps, I should delete the thread or have it closed. I thought some might find it interesting. For my part, I don't want to give out information that is not plausible or potentially credible.

Why? There is nothing wrong with this thread. I'm not a fan of Icke (and didn't watch the video), but many here (including me) are well aware of the elite's global government, digital currency, chip implant, slave system, wet dream. Are these people Reptilians? Who knows. I personally don't think so, but human history is very, very short, if they're telling us remotely the truth about it. It is probable an intelligent species arose before us. There doesn't seem to be much evidence supporting it, but still.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think that he makes a lot of good points, although I'm no real fan of his.

And simply finding someone that says what you think, is not confirmation bias. If you were to irrationally disregard all evidence that seemed to logically contradict your beliefs, so as to be able to maintain those beliefs - that would be confirmation bias. In other words: you already know the answer, so any evidence must by neccessity, lead to that conclusion.
edit on 18-3-2020 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Folks are crazy polarized right now, or always have been.

Either way, this is a conspiracy site and some will condemn the messenger instead of the message. Or they won't even touch it in the first place. And then there are some who enjoy smearing your face in it.

I had a rough exchange with another member a couple days ago....talk about confirmation bias and political fanaticism! Sheesh..

Don't be discouraged, I find its easier to just disengage or not engage at all.

I'm going to watch the video, (incredible, right??) and then I'll return with some thoughts. The summary in the OP isn't too far from the truth, so that's a good start.
edit on 3/18/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Is it confirmation bias if you are confirming truths through synchronicity.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Don’t feel bad. Part of the reason is in the thread title:
But you already knew.

It’s a tough crowd: it should not surprise that a man who, without an audience,
would clearly be branded a certified lunatic, has some flaws in translation.
Sort of like a psychedelic Alex Jones. In either case, to announce fandom would
be to assume certain risks. Plus, it isn’t cool for CTs to follow anyone.
(Anytime Jesse Ventura pushes his mug here, he is openly scorned, and not for nothing).

Were David to be found, let us say, smearing his personal feces
on the walls of a guest house one fine afternoon, then rumors would doubtless abound that,
like Assange, he too has brain damage from ‘unprotected sex’, multiple rape sprees
or whatever and that none of this was due to the unchaperoned ayahuasca session,
jacketed electron streams (ray guns etc.) or anything other! That’s CT for ya.

I became alerted to Assange’s medical stats right here on ats, of all places.
Jesus, I almost fell for some of his schtick too. Good thing there are a lot
of threads which specifically diagnose the true cause of his derangement.
It is all true.
Now I stay away.

# 1078

edit on 18-3-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Is it confirmation bias if you are confirming truths through synchronicity.

Confirmation bias is something that reaffirms your already intact belief system to be the truth. Dispassionately observing the synchronicity of events that draw you to a random conclusion or action is not biased. It is chaos magic in action, "waving", look this way at this unlikely set of occurrences.
edit on 18-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well at least watch this portion of the interview before knocking Icke:

I watched the entire clip and what he says may come to fruition, regardless if you believe him or not.

The idea that they can ban cash from this pandemic because they deem it to be "dangerous" or could "transmit the virus" is a very real threat that Icke claims in this interview. All of the people on this planet should be extremely concerned with complete control of every currency over a pandemic. The economic crash that the world is about to see will be extraordinary. With all businesses closing, even temporarily, will cause shock waves to ripple through the markets. We may be in for a serious ride here, folks. All they need is one big crisis to push the marker forward, and we never get it back.

The man has valid points in this interview. Instead of "debunking" his claims, listen to the common sense things he talks about. The destruction of cash could be eminent.

We practically all use credit cards now.

They just need one last push.

Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I just finished it as well and can concur with your review; not much that I can add other than:

It really isn't as farfetched as people may think.

Stay safe everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

yea, that the ticket,

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

There no longer reptiles now their Archons.

No longer Illuminati but now the 1 percent.

Icke does often talk a lot of sense even though he has had some bizarre beliefs which he has altered over the years.

He is consistent. I knew everything he would say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join