It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it no longer a conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Then arrange the tp panic, that they knew would create a peak, even though they fear that hospitals might run out of space, and literally straight to quarantine protocol.

But anyways, i hope this flashback ends soon so i can get out of this Philip K Dick alternative reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The people follow the leaders, and the leaders say go home and give up.

The people will do what they are told. They are told to give up.

Instead, we should all be doing exactly what we have always done. Go to school, work, concerts, sports games, beaches, parks, theaters, etc. We should all live stong.

Some will die. So what? We all die. Did soldiers in World War II go home and hide? No. They fought and won. Some died. So what? We all die. The reason we fight is to live. The reason for living is to enjoy the gift of life. This whole idea of going home and giving up is just wimpy nonsense told to us by the people up near the top of the pyramid. Of course the public will do what the leaders tell them to do. Of course the school teachers will bow to their masters. Of course the communist sportcasters will announce the end of the season. We are at war and we are losing this virus battle right now. We need to come back strong.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Sounds Exactly like Another 911 Staged Event . Is President Trump Powerless to do Anything about THEM ?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this.

I find it oddly coincidental, and granted, there are always these types of meetings for preparedness, but one month before COVID broke out in China? Listening to that video sounded like the playbook for what we're seeing happen now, it's weird. If Johns Hopkins didn't have anything to be concerned with, why the need to do a press release to clarify things? That also seems really weird and out of place. It's also very strange to me that they modeled those meetings in that video on a COVID pandemic, when there are a lot of other viruses they could have used for a "tabletop exercise".

S&F OP.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

But they did detect it..

And those hot spots in Europe, they just let people fly home and use public transportation.

...Just weird..

But , had they identified it and determined the threat level ?
My bet is on NO.

Look , I been around ATS for some time (in fact , near the very start)
If you want to form a Conspiracy Theory , you need to inject more facts and less supposition.

edit on 3/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh now sports stars and hollywood celebrities have coronavirus. Whoopdi dooo. What a perfect way to spread the fear. Tell some dunce that he tested positive. Positive for what? Coronavirus? Common cold? Bullsheet!!!! It's all overdriven hype and hysteria.

If you want a new movie role then say you're positive.

If you want to keep earning millions then say you're positive.

Bow to your globalist masters!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My bad
edit on 17 3 20 by face23785 because: Posted in wrong thread

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well i dont know about that, my local news paper was all like-
Day 1 in wuhan..
Day 2 blaah blaah..
28 days later.. this and that.

Was wondering how long are they going to keep pushing stories from some random asia flu.

But now it makes sense, they were "Narrating"

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Actually, this virus is not that bad for most people. This global response practice can be a way of getting us used to what needs to be done if there is actually a real critical need in the future. We have forced alteration of microbes by altering the worlds chemistry and there will be a need to have this in place.

This may actually be a good move for the people around the world to prepare for a much more critical event.

If they told us, this would not work. I think that we need to get organized, and this may be good overall that this virus came at this time, it could be much worse.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why Did the US CDC NOT React the DAY the Coronavirus was Reported in Wuhan , and Only Responded After People were Allowed to Leave China on Flights Around the World > ? Conspiracy ? It's Gone Way Beyond that now ...........

edit on 17-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They play out the scenarios and so they would have known how to react when the news first broke, yet all our governments played dumb as though it was all a new thing that they’d never heard of. Yet this meeting 2 month prior shows that they would have been prepared so ask yourself why did they play dumb.

As someone has said they have played to a pre-written script and they could only do that if they are involved.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Have been thinking about this.. is this just a test, or is this the beginning of a Brave New World.

And judging from the scale and amount of resources being used in this, its starting to look like this is not a test.

Besides.. There has been lots of spoiler alerts from high places, that the world is not going to be the same after this.
edit on 17-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The people follow the leaders, and the leaders say go home and give up. The people will do what they are told. They are told to give up.

Not this kid.

Instead, we should all be doing exactly what we have always done. Go to school, work, concerts, sports games, beaches, parks, theaters, etc. We should all live stong.

I disagree with that . It is a mark of wisdom to be cautious.
I try to avoid walking down back alleys at night , although my city has a very , very low crime rate.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why Did the US CDC NOT React the DAY the Coronavirus was Reported in Wuan , and Only Responded After People were Allowed to Leave China on Flights Around the World > ? Conspiracy ? It's Gone Way Beyond that now ...........

In the US , we still have lower numbers than the normal flu for this same "season"
The "reports" from China and Wuhan were mostly obtained from what at the start ?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't know Zanti, but remember all the news footage of Chinese protestors wearing surgical masks months earlier?
Could be a made in China meme that was picked up by the net and they are running with it.
It could also be cover for the global recession since stock markets worldwide are down over 50%.
So then you ask yourself how is a global pandemic supposed to help an economic crisis brought on by aging populations?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We now know who did it, now it is why.

From what’s happening in financial markets there is a global debt reset coming hence why our governments are now throwing money around even with the risk of a recession as the debt will be wiped away anyway.

More important for me and I think this might be at the core is society had broken down. Crime was rife, drugs and deaths spiralling. Governments losing control. The elite starting to be prosecuted. The pyramid system was collapsing.

Everything had become extreme.

I have often said the world needs resetting but did it have to be this way. Is mass murder the way to fix it?

Right now I feel sickened and angry. I love a conspiracy but very rarely it can be proven and so there’s always a 1% no way in the back of your mind but on this now I’m certain. They did this and continue to do it. Will it be worth it when it’s all over and will we like the way they force us to live our lives. Well I’m here in the UK and if my children don’t run the risk of being stabbed, raped, drug addicted or financially burdened then maybe just maybe it may be worth it but I suspect that things will be far worse in a different way as it’s the corrupt who now have full control.

I don’t condone the targeting of the old or vulnerable and feel this could have been done better by ridding the world of the sickest and sometimes most powerful, remove the criminals with harsher sentences, remove the rich who feed off the poor etc but that was never going to happen because society had move to far left and had become too ‘woke’. Everything was protected except your good honest hardworking citizen. The kinder or friendlier or law abiding you were the more the system was against you.

And just so no one starts bleating about how can I think it could be ok I am one of those at risk. I have underlying issues which means I’m on high dose prednisone and 3 different types of antihistamines to suppress my immune system and already have a bad chest and am a heavy smoker so if I’m to sacrifice to make my kids world a better place so be it but at the same time if I’m to sacrifice to fight against the corruption that could be amplifying it’s power again so be it.

a reply to: solve

edit on 17-3-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: Some changes

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You could not write it!!!! Well you kind of could, but you shouldn’t be able to lol.

This is my first time seeing this so thank you for sharing again.

It truly is mind blowing this is taking place, and even more how mind blowing and blasé they are these days. Shows we’re completely powerless at this stage?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If you think the Coronavirus as a major threat is made up, you are factually wrong. However, are you saying it was let out on purpose?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is a deliberate global collapse.

A take over.

A coup.

The banks want to be the lenders and buyers of last resort.

The plan has always been to own it all.

Strange alliances will be formed that will test everyone's take on reality.

Watch for the US and Russia to shake hands very soon.

And there's still so much more to come.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
If you think the Coronavirus as a major threat is made up, you are factually wrong. However, are you saying it was let out on purpose?

Where's patient ZERO?🤷🏽‍♂️

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join