It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it no longer a conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What you're missing is that we physically can't just do what we want. People in Europe are getting thrown in jail for disobeying self quarantine. Then what do you do?

If my concert I was going to next month was still on, I would go. but guess what, it's cancelled.

You act like people have choices when the opportunity is literally nonexistent.

It sounds like you want people to 'heroically' riot because that's pretty much all that's left. All that will do is get you detained even worse than in your house/walking around your block.

edit to say we arent necessarily scared either- we have talked about death . My wife is going to work still and my company is working from home. Those are our options so that's what we're doing.

a reply to: Generation9

edit on 20/3/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

That will never happen. They dont have the manpower to pull off marshal law. Soon as it does happen the militia will be activated and whats left of the military will have there hands full. This is a psyop to see if they can lock us down strictly through media hype and a very small group of people.

You will see robot terminators and drone roaming the streets berore you see soldiers. Then its on.

I really hope so and it could very well be a psyop. However I think this is a dynamic psyop which has the potential to turn into a full lockdown with military force if circumstances allow it. Now the common people are generally afraid of this "invisible enemy", this virus and they are oblivious to the game they're being played on, so the TPTB could pounce on the fearful. For me it's a very murky situation and I'm not sure which direction it will take. When the N.Y. governor Cuomo asked the president to mobilize the Army my alert meter went really off the scale.

Andrew Cuomo to President Trump: Mobilize the Military to Help Fight Coronavirus

www.nytimes.com...

And overseas, there's at least one Balkan country that has put the military on the streets as of now.

www.albaniandailynews.com...

Whatever the case things don't look good.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

The virus and pandemic are very #ing real you cockwomble

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

News of the coronavirus hit during the week of January 19-25. That is the 40th week of a 40-week calendar.

Similar to the way you are taught to make a new years resolution or a plan of action for the coming 52 weeks, the globalist cabal releases their plan of action in week 40 for the coming 40 weeks.

Coronavirus is a psyop. Just like other 40th week events. Think back to the Las Vegas concert shooter on the 32nd floor pushing gun control. That took place in week 40. It goes on and on. Look at a calendar and count the weeks backward and then google the news during that week. You'll see.

Before corona there was rooftop fire at the cathedral of notre dame.

12 Thai soccer boys in the cave of initiation.

Holly Bobo' skull found.

Elizabeth Smart kidnapped in week 40 and returned in week 40.

Los 33 Chilean miners is also a globalist psyop.

Listen to yourself say things like this. You are aware how nutty that is right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join