It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they’re spreading the virus in your water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just been thinking...........

We know they created it, we know they released it and we know they need to spread it.

What better way than to tell you to wash your hands with their water and put the virus in that water.

Could that be why they’re buying up the loo roll to ensure they can eradicate it and the toilet paper fibres can inhibit this when it time to remove it from the water.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Then literally everyone would have it 🙄

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What about the antimicrobial agents or UV light used in water treatment plants? What if someone uses soap? What about heated water?

The only way this could happen is if you're drinking water with poop in it from someone who had the virus and pooped in your water.

Don't stress about water. Don't forget to hydrate.
edit on 17-3-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Did you know all toilet paper contains chlorine, some even contain formaldehyde. Aren’t these killers of a virus

theislander.net...

a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Only if it could multiply in water.............think about it, say they release a million virus cells that can’t replicate in water alone but need a human host, these million viral cells if 1 cell goes down a separate tap that means just a million people are infected..........a reply to: bender151

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Star for out-of-the-box thinking.

It isn't carried in the water; municipal water is treated with chlorine which has been proven to kill covid.

I don't think even TPTB need to go to any extremes. We have a highly contagious virus and people are being asked to avoid crowds, so they all make a mad dash to the store to stock up on water and TP. What a great vector!

Restaurants have been closed to the public in many states for dining in, but can offer take-out. We're being urged to order take-out and support local business! How many people are cooking and handling that food that are asymptomatic? I will miss dining out until this is just a distant memory.

Some stores are only allowing seniors in for the first hour they're open. What happens when they're still shopping as the doors open for all people? It takes me at least an hour and a half to get in and out of the stores these days.
If the virus can stay on surfaces for up to nine days, are stores wiping down all products on the shelves that might have been handled by an infected person the night before?

I most of the towns in my area there have been posts on social media pages where 'angels' among us are offering to do shopping for the elderly and any who don't want to go out in public; no charge. Movements like that make more sense to me than protocols states are and businesses are implementing.

It's going to take common sense and the whole village to keep this from infecting the most vulnerable.
edit on 200000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Right everyone stop and think..........this is a lab created virus, it can be made immune to uv etc.

Now if they were spreading it via your domestic supply then they would need you to be at home.........so first they tell you to constantly wash your hands and secondly to isolate yourself at home.

Now there is a mysteriously bulk buying of toilet paper to take it out of circulation that has puzzled everyone, maybe the virus is susceptible to the chlorine in toilet paper.........it would explain why the bulk buys.

Now I work in water supply and we are in lockdown, unable to freely travel into our sites.

The narrative fits.

And for those saying it contagious person to person who is telling you this............the same people who constantly lie to you

reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No. We don't know any of those things. You are speculating and causing people to panic needlessly.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well considering ats removed my post regarding event 201 twice I’m pretty sure it’s correct it has been lab made and is purposefully being released

I’ve read some seriously out there posts on here yet never heard of ats removing posts before

reply to: hombero

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And no scare mongering just putting down my thoughts.............easy to sort, boil all your water and only use pre-boiled water for drinking, washing and food prep and see if you catch the virus

a reply to: hombero

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So, did they sneak into our well in the middle of the night??
Or drill down to the water table and poison everyone's?
One thing kind of blows this kind of theory out the window..
CPAC, the number of government officials that have contracted the disease, the fact that so few countries have been left untouched up to this point and most of them dont seem to be developed enough to create and disperse anything like this. Usually, they dont let lose such a thing unless and until they know them and theirs are protected.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Right everyone stop and think..........this is a lab created virus, it can be made immune to uv etc.

Now if they were spreading it via your domestic supply then they would need you to be at home.........so first they tell you to constantly wash your hands and secondly to isolate yourself at home.

Now there is a mysteriously bulk buying of toilet paper to take it out of circulation that has puzzled everyone, maybe the virus is susceptible to the chlorine in toilet paper.........it would explain why the bulk buys.

Now I work in water supply and we are in lockdown, unable to freely travel into our sites.

The narrative fits.

And for those saying it contagious person to person who is telling you this............the same people who constantly lie to you

reply to: nugget1

No; the narrative doesn't fit. First off, those critical to our infrastructure are not going to be on lock down. Secondly, buying TP isn't some secret conspiracy. People are panicking at the tough of being quarantined and not being able to go to the store. We were all told to be prepared to self- quarantine for up to two weeks, so most people ran out and bought a years worth of toilet paper.

Bleach kills the CoV virus, and municipal water is treated with chlorine, ie BLEACH. Many people must also share your views, thus the panic buying of water to go with their TP.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well considering ats removed my post regarding event 201 twice I’m pretty sure it’s correct it has been lab made and is purposefully being released

I’ve read some seriously out there posts on here yet never heard of ats removing posts before

reply to: hombero

You need to check your messages. A mod always sends one explaining why it was removed. I've had three of mine removed in the last two days. The explanation was 'to prevent thread drift'. Maybe you've noticed that on threads before? Happens all the time.

edit on 200000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What if it requires a trigger in you, maybe the flu vaccine - the thing given to the old and vulnerable and those with underlying medical conditions. If TPTB pre knew then simply don’t have the flu vaccine and your safe.

a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Chlorine is only added when a contamination takes place, to prevent a contamination you would lockdown.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I most of the towns in my area there have been posts on social media pages where 'angels' among us are offering to do shopping for the elderly and any who don't want to go out in public; no charge. Movements like that make more sense to me than protocols states are and businesses are implementing.

People being KIND to others. It is always good to hear.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

People panicked and the power of reason flew out the window is what happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I dont do flu vaccines, guess they'll have to try harder.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Chlorine is only added when a contamination takes place, to prevent a contamination you would lockdown.

No; chlorine is BY LAW added to all municipal water in the USA, along with fluoride and other ingredients.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What if total garbage humans were trying to spread more fear than is already happening?

They would have to be complete utter trash, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join