It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey woman who tested positive for coronavirus remains 'at large'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello Typhoid Mary!

only in new jersey......

www.foxnews.com...

An unidentified young woman in Newark, which is New Jersey’s largest city population-wise, and sits about 10.6 miles outside Manhattan, is posing a “public health risk” and remains “at large” in the community after testing positive for the coronavirus, the mayor said Tuesday.

In a video press conference, Mayor Ras Baraka, a Democrat, said the unidentified woman arrived at East Orange General Hospital on Saturday, underwent a COVID-19 test, provided a false name and address and left.

The test result later came back positive, and city health officials arrived to the address provided to notify her that she needed to come in for treatment. That’s when officials realized the woman at the hospital had lied about her identity and residence.

It will be interesting to see how this is handled.
How hard will the authorities pursue this lady?

“This person is a public health risk to herself and the entire community,” Baraka said. “At this point, we still have no knowledge of who this individual is.”

The city is seeking a court order to get the hospital to release surveillance video to help police identify the woman. The Newark Police Department is working to get more information from hospital staff about the incident and the mystery woman.

crazy
Interesting times we live in.

(post by WUNK22 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Lots of this going on. I know someone who is from China but now a US citizen. Her husband works in a hospital.

She came to work sick in an office with a mask on. They told her to go home but she refused. Something about she didn't want to be stigmatized as a sick Chinese person....blah blah. I think they eventually forced her to go home but just an idiot. She may or may not have had it but screw everyone else. Totally selfish. Nobody cared about her being from China. Just go home and stop being an A!@hole.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thanks for the info. I'm in Newark.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Lots of this going on. I know someone who is from China but now a US citizen. Her husband works in a hospital.

She came to work sick in an office with a mask on. They told her to go home but she refused. Something about she didn't want to be stigmatized as a sick Chinese person....blah blah. I think they eventually forced her to go home but just an idiot. She may or may not have had it but screw everyone else. Totally selfish. Nobody cared about her being from China. Just go home and stop being an A!@hole.

I always knew this cost of all this PC nonsense over the past 20 years was going to kill people. Now I know how.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio that they got her. No details.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This A-hole in Kentucky is under armed guard because he refused to stay quarantined:

A coronavirus patient refused to quarantine, so deputies are surrounding his house to force him to

A Kentucky novel coronavirus patient checked himself out of the hospital against medical advice. So to prevent him from spreading the virus, officials are surrounding his house to keep him there.

The 53-year-old man in Nelson County refused to quarantine himself after testing positive for Covid-19, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said.

Nelson County officials "forced an isolation" on the man, one of the first 20 confirmed Covid-19 cases in the state.

top topics

join