It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps/Corona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Gothmog

NG can be federalized. Plenty of Army Reserve units as well. Some of the governors have state troops. They might have to be called up if the Guard gets federalized.

Cheers

Can be.
Not very likely.
Done.
Next.

I often agree with you but we differ on this. Before the national guard we had militias. The militias existed to protect our borders, not to provoke other countries and invade them. Ill spare you the long story on this however. The national guard made up 45 percent of our forces in Iraq. If you think the government can call upon the national guard to serve in Iraq but it is above them to call upon the national guard for action within our borders then you may be short sighted on this topic.

And they were mobilized for what reason ?
You left that part out.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Why don't you answer the quetion?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"potential overflowing hospitals" a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffJordan
"potential overflowing hospitals" a reply to: Boadicea

Oh.... okay... that's much different than what you originally said:

...potential shelter/medical facility for the overflowing hospitals?

So what you really meant was "...shelter/medical facility for the potentially overflowing hospitals." Now I gotcha.

I asked because I've been watching local reports closely for any sign of overflowing hospitals and hadn't seen any. I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Federal "call up" of the Guard is always ones and two's. Not every Soveriegn State of this loose Union, has Guard Toopers/units that are applicable to big Army's mission./s.
Just like big Army/federal, never takes a whole states Guard or militia, minus a few historical casses.

"FEMA" camps do exist. Probably not under "FEMA"'s brand, (so they can be "denied" by FEMA). But bet your boots, there's a plots of land and empty buildings administered by "Dept. Of Interior", BLM, Forest Service", Postal Service, IRS, Social Security(now administered by the IRS), or some other alphabet agency.
There's way to many government purchase orders for purchasing, on "agency accounts" that doesn't add up for the "agencies" needs or charter.

It's all a shell game. The only honest part about it is? Is it's all shuffled in front of you.

Just be happy knowing it's all about your "safety" and not about "their" exists. Otherwise? We'd have no use for "them".

edit on 16-3-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: BiffJordan

there will always be an " excuse " - why the alledged " FEMA CAMPS " dont get used
are you thick? they have been used and will be used.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

ok - where // when ????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: JimERustler

ok - where // when ????????????????????????

abc3340.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: texhex

sorry - not a " fema camp " - teh wingnuts have been pushing a definition of " fema camp " for decades - and thats not it

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

a reply to: texhex

sorry - not a " fema camp " - teh wingnuts have been pushing a definition of " fema camp " for decades - and thats not it

These are the true purposes of FEMA camps. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

SO see the link i posted to see where they are going to be used in the future, and you can find historical examples of during Katrina, when the govt went door to door confiscating firearms, rounding people up, and putting them in literal FEMA camps, although to be fair, in the case of Katrina, vastly by voluntarily means. There was one outside of Houston Texas where TONS of LA residents ended up, causing a bit of a local stir politically there.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: musicismagic
California Gov Newsom said he is sequestering Hotels and Motels to house the homeless, and to use for hospitals. He assured us too that he is ready to call Martial Law if he needs to enforce the new rules. People 65 and older are told to stay home.

That is actually a great idea, I've been thinking Trump could get a whole lot of positive PR from allowing his to be used for this purpose.

Governments can pay the Hotel owners for their use, thereby compensating them in a different way from a pure handout.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

huh? sorry I may be really drunk but who invaded Iraq? obviously not the militias or the national guard? I need sleep!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hey BiffJordan, JimERustler & RobertReynolds !”

Are you all the same person?

Weird,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join