It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Motor Game Changer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Blue Shift

If it actually works that won’t be a problem..
The real money is in licensing the patent, not building the generators.

Exactamundo... huge money. Let everyone else do the heavy lifting and profit from the IP.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Certainly there is room for skepticism. The fact is, it's being used currently for a firing range to test in a commercial capacity.

The definition of overunity is in a very contrived sense, more out than in. By virtue of this, the coefficient is greater output than what is put in, but that is because it is measured electrically, yet, the real work in this is being done kinetically by the flywheels movement.

This is why as I mentioned in the OP, there is discussion of defining differences between the forces a magnet acts on in between two fields and how much torque that can generate, versus the electrical movement induced in a wire or the current produced when the magnetic field passes by a wire. What this guy is saying is that they are different, and the force that is applied by the magnets in between the two flywheels is far greater between the two fields - ie - a magnetic pump. Put something in the middle and the rotating flywheels act like a pump on a slave motor which is what is actually generating electricity from magneto-mechanical torque. He's suggesting that magnets created a particular way can exert a far greater power through torque between the two fields and should be measured that way rather than the current or electrical power the magnets would induce in a wire. This is also what allows the magnets not to deplete rapidly, but why he calls is magnetic fuel that has to be replenished. The magnets are expending their energy, it is not perpetual, it will run down, but it's clean, gives off not heat and hardly and friction, is a rotating disc (which just so happens to be used in almost all super-conductance experiments) and according to the figures, would provide electricity at $.40 KwH compared to the $1.00 KwH from oil.

I could care less what one paper written on Szilard says with dissenting views, it takes a little more than one person dissenting to dissuade me from considering his paper and the obvious impact it had on the inventor of this. The CEO that started the company is not a con man and as far as I can tell, has made many smart investments in his career. I take it all with a grain of salt, but that's why I bring it here too.

~Namaste

edit on 13-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I haven't seen this motor before but the design makes me strongly suspect it works on principles similar to the V-Gate magnetic motor design. It looks like they've also turned the design on its side perhaps to reduce the forces of gravity working against it. The main problem with the original V-Gate design was the "sticky bit" where the V shape ends, the solution is usually some sort of switching mechanism to lift the drive magnet away from the V magnets at the right time, which requires energy. The motor does spin if designed correctly but I've always been skeptical that it would keep turning even with a load attached.

This is one of the more well known videos demonstrating the V-Gate design, it's almost a decade old now:

There are countless variations of the design on YouTube, however this video from a few months ago seems relevant:

It looks like this guy has also flipped the design and somehow removed any need for a switching mechanism, the pattern of the magnets also seems to have a resemblance to the pattern seen on the spinning disks of this "Earth Engine" although that could just be paint to make it look pretty, it's hard to tell since the thing is spinning. I'm still fairly skeptical that this guy has managed to master the art of extracting magnetic energy from earth magnets because I've seen so many hoaxes like this. However I don't necessarily see why it should be impossible, it's not like the energy is coming from thin air, it's no more free or overunity than solar energy.
edit on 14/3/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: Phage

From what I have gathered, they are already in that process.

There is already a commercialized version running in Las Vegas.

The physics of it are interesting, and it doesn't appear to violate laws. Definitely take a look at the Szilard paper as it was very influential, as well as the other links that have engineers and physicists poking at it and making sense of it. It's very cool...

~Namaste

It's either violating laws, bad science and measurement or a scam. Pick one.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: Phage

"wobble" in a particular way so that an inertia slingshot is far stronger than the opposing force.

~Namaste

No, that's not how physics works. That's how magic works.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
All of us that took physics, and understood the thermodynamic laws... We firmly remember the "No Free Lunch" discussions.
We want to see granular breakdowns of energy goesinta and energy goesouta expressed in real numbers.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The magnets are laid out in the pattern of the golden ratio.
That's how they get the slingshot.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You're getting warmer. First of all, let this thing run for while without any air movement. Then look at it with a thermographic viewer. Second, put some extremely sensitive weight sensors under the gizmo and look at millisecond weight changes. I think that might give you a good start at how it works. tSonOfTheLawOfOne

top topics

<< 1   >>

join