It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAAAAHHHHHH! Stop already with government saving us!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
From AOC to Biden to Bernie to Pelosi to Trump to Dirt-ass-face politician!

STOP IT!

JUST STOP IT!

We, as Americans should not have to rely on "government" to save us.

Just shut up and get out of the way.

We are not a Nanny-State. Adults should be able to take care of themselves. People should be able to take care of themselves.

We should be able to determine our own fate, our own destinies.

Go AWAY Government! Your meddling only will make things worse, enable reliance on government, and grow government.

Get away from the entitlement mindset!

Government won't save us from the Fu-Man Flu.

We can save ourselves if we can only stop for just a moment from being whiny babies and take care of ourselves.

/rant

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help.”

-Ronald Reagan

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help.”

-Ronald Reagan

I've never seen such a desire for the Nanny-state.

It boggles the mind.

BOGGLES IT!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You want anarchy or something?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I do not know how to respond to this thread. On one hand, if I tell the truth and say the government does not actually save the people I will be put on some new list. On the other hand if I say the government saves our people, I will lose the respect of most of the people on ATS.

So, lets talk about toilet paper or ice cream.

link   
I’d really like to agree with you. However, I’m seeing copious amounts of whining little babies.

SHUT THE WORLD DOWN!!! There’s a new flu!!

A usually empty grocery store this morning, was totally packed out.

Guess what everyone was buying??? Toilet paper and water. You know, cuz the virus is in the water supply and also gives you the sh!ts.

Actually it doesn’t. But all the whiny bitches think it does, apparently.

link   

We can save ourselves if we can only stop for just a moment from being whiny babies and take care of ourselves.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and develop a testing kit for COVID-19, people.

Supply side Jesus supports this.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Or, our beloved Founding Fathers found it necessary to establish a manner of of organizing ourselves so that we could work together and not alone, all by ourselves in a dog eat dog way. They established rules and laws to make this work for them and their descendants. If we are afraid of the government of the United States is is because we, those descendants are not doing it right. We are not governing ourselves in the manner they envisioned. It's our fault and not the fault of some foreign entity that many now call ''THE GOVERNMENT''.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If cash is worthless when all this is over, the government will be as well.

Remember the plan? It was to bring America down to a third world country because bringing mexico up would be too hard.

Hopefully they don't succeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

FAIL!

Cephied has already developed a test using CRISPR tech.

This "testing" is a contrived problem created by government so they can appear to be the ####ing hero.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As long as AOC practice what she preaches I'm fine with it. She loves abortion so there will be no more little AOC's running around. She'll probably kill it a few hours after birth. One of the only times I would approve of that practice.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This "testing" is a contrived problem created by government so they can appear to be the ####ing hero.

Yeah not a lot of that going around. Heroic isn’t the word I’d use to describe any of the actions by this biohazard fire of an administration.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah not a lot of that going around. Heroic isn’t the word I’d use to describe any of the actions by this biohazard fire of an administration.

Oh spare me.

You'd be first in line to support Bernie, Biden if they offered to "help".

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not know how to respond to this thread. On one hand, if I tell the truth and say the government does not actually save the people I will be put on some new list. On the other hand if I say the government saves our people, I will lose the respect of most of the people on ATS.

So, lets talk about toilet paper or ice cream.

It's official, Wisconsin is out of toilet paper (at least my stores)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree with you completely we didn't keep a eye on the ball. In the beginning of the republic, we watched it like a hawk and everyone was involved with our Government and state laws. But when the public stopped paying attention that's when the federal reserve became established with a charter in1913. Then Franklin Roosevelt expanded the powers of the federal gov. and the the schools stop educating the true history of are Nation, now we live in all these consequences of not understanding that the Government needs to be watched like a hawk. The majority of people are lied to by the MSM and just buy it and are so wound up in the distractions of life. They don't have time to research and get involved. To understand what it was like just 300 years ago you can truly come to comprehend what we have and the importance of the power of the people united. The Government is terrified of that so they do whatever they can to keep us divided.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Go AWAY Government! Your meddling only will make things worse, enable reliance on government, and grow government.

I really didn't think you were that naive. While I get your argument about nanny state, and all that, there is one reason government exists for its populace: to help coordinate and facilitate a national response to a national crisis, which cannot be reasonably accomplished by small isolated cells across the country.

Plus, it's kind of the government's responsibility to help coordinate and unify these responses using the various individual cells for a more comprehensive response. This includes government operations, such as schools, etc.

Does government drop the ball? Sure. But it's also there to help provide as many resources to as many people (using the various individual resources that are available) as possible.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I totally, utterly, agree with you. Im semi glad my father and uncle who served through 2 wars fighting and bleeding for our freedom, arent alive to see entire generations thumb their nose at their sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You want anarchy or something?

Could be fun

But the concept of anarchy is fundamentally flawed anarchy quickly leads to dictatorships as soon as the biggest badass is established

Im all for less goverment they are useless

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh
I agree with you here Joe and the entirety of your perspective. I would only add that it is not just the government that manipulates people it is the entire system of business that now controls OUR government. The drive for personal profit that is at the core of our current economic system depends upon unconscious consumerism in order to continue it's massive wealth grab. The unconscious behavior of too many Americans has allowed to many of us to be turned from ''citizens'' to ''consumers'' and that now is how we consume our politics. We consume Trump and we consume Biden, just like Coke or Pepsi.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Then what would the masses do?

Thinking and acting without being directed is the way of the woke.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join