It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Expands Quarantine Throughout Country ... cases, deaths surge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

We have heard of Iran and Italy getting hit extra hard with this virus....

I have read from a few sources that this virus was floating around in bio weapon labs for like 5 years. And, allegedly a University in USA sold it to the Chinese almost 5 years ago... Whether this is a fact; we may never know at this point.

It most certainly is a man modified bug.

Another hard rumour going around is that Israel "tweaked" it to affect Iranians, their sworn worst enemy. And somehow released it for Iranians to suffer with it. And being released in conjunction with the Chinese release, either accidental, or even possibly on purpose.

It just so happens that Italians, and Iranians have very similar genes... and explains why the Italians are hit hard with the damn virus like the Iranians. Those horror videos circulating online, said to be from recent Iran events and hospitals, might be for reals. Bodies stacked up in the halls in body bags.

Some elements in China are claiming it was released by the USA on China, to thwart their overtaking the USA in the global trade war.

No one has even rock solid proof being presented on any of these "theories"; unless it is behind locked doors at high levels of government. The public isn't being told much about it really.

In a stunning announcement late Monday evening, PM Giuseppe Conte revealed during an announcement from the Palazzo Chigi that he would be expanding Italy's strict quarantine travel restrictions to the entirety of the country, Corriere Della Sera reports.

Italy Expands Quarantine Throughout Country As Coronavirus Cases, Deaths Surge: Live Updates

The total confirmed cases in Italy are increasing at an exponential rate; which is pretty disturbing. It also tells you what is PROBABLY happening within Iran too.

I am pretty sure that at some point, we will see at least regional, or city-wide shutdowns within the USA. The first one affected will most likely be Seattle, WA, in that region. I of course hope it doesn't get to that point, but at this point, it is hard to not see that coming down the road, in my opinion.

Meanwhile the global chessboard is being completely tossed in the air, with pieces, pawns, bishops, you name it.. being scattered to the winds.

Many here at ATS have written in the past about how when it looks like the "PTB" are losing the struggle for world domination, that the elite would destroy the playing field, before conceding defeat, or retreating from their global onslaught.

It is my thoughts that we have arrived at the chessboard being tossed to the winds..

I don't see a lot of proper credit or praise going out for these dedicated health workers all over the world, trying to mend, and get healthy these people struck down with the damn C virus.

The bloody firefighters in NYC were fricking heroes, for months; for their efforts on the 9-11 tower collapses.

It isn't necessarily the fancy virologist PHD that deserves the highest medals and accolades.

It would be those minimum wage, lower wages workers who are the ones that have to keep a hospital sanitary and hygienic during this virus crisis.

Pravdaseeker

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wuhan, Iran & Italy have the most 5G saturation.
Wuhan, alone, has over 10,000 5G antennas.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wuhan was the first full scale 5G city in the world. It has helped them fight this virus.

But did it weaken immune systems or mutate the virus?

Probable not. But you never know.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings IAMTAT......hmmm.....

In your minds eye please picture Arty Johnson, in Nazi uniform with helmet, behind palm, smoking a cigarette..from Rowan and Martin's Laugh In...

"Very Interestink"......

The 5G network has been "theorised" as making the bug extra powerful, because of the 5G effects on humans immune systems... Arghhhh. And apparently some studies have shown this concern to be proven in lab type conditions? Some sources are saying this as well...sigh.

Is it coincidental enough now, to investigate and possibly stop, or remove 5G hardware?

Thanks for that bit of info... (see Arty Johnson quote above.Ha!)

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Wuhan was the first full scale 5G city in the world. It has helped them fight this virus.

But did it weaken immune systems or mutate the virus?

Probable not. But you never know.

Don't know.
But curious coincidence.
I've heard there are two strains...one worse than the other.
Could Covid-19 be designed as a 'Binary' virus which activates/mutates into it's more deadly form @ certain frequencies?
edit on 9-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A story, you would read in a tabloid. Who knows, I didn’t even know about that 5g theory. It’s probably not true but who knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Italy is (was) a major tourist destination.

COVID-19 has shown to be transmissible by carriers who show no symptoms.

Which means people from all around the world have potentially been exposed to the virus circulating there.

World-wide spike in cases in 3,2,1...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Entire countries quarantining themselves is totally normal.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It’s just the flu.. quarantine entire countries is normal to do with the flu. Oh wait... The flu has a vaccine..

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hello again IAMTAT.... dang dude..... that thought of yours is some James Bond type Dr.No evil stuff; with a swimming pool full of "Sharks with Lasers"!

Yes, it has at least been said to show up in a "L" and a "S" type of bug now.

And it will, just by nature mutate into other versions over time.

This science you mention about frequencies and stuff, is cutting edge/breakthrough applications, or at least not published much.

I don't think governments etc. would invest so much money into this area, if their wasn't "something doable, and profitable" from such ventures.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Well, I have a feeling that Biolab in Wuhan @ ground zero...was probably working on some cutting edge, breakthrough, Dr. Evil type stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well I have heard its just a normal flue, I don’t want to be a panic merchant but something is off
Many politicians and doctors are saying it’s only a flue, the numbers being offered indicate it’s a severe flue, the white noise from the grey, the “conspiracy” this flue May be a world devastater, destroying the economies of the world
Toilet paper being stripped, imagine if there was a panic

What is the right thing to do?

edit on Mon Mar 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Israel has the ability to create this kind of virus, but so does the USA and many other countries around the world. I would say that Israel modifying this is just a rumor though. They cannot tweak a virus like this to hit Iranians and not themselves, they are not that far off genetically with Iranians, a tiny mutation would make Israel people susceptible. Plus, this virus is not that deadly against the people who fight for Iran, it mostly hits older people who cannot wage war very well anymore.

I have not seen statistics of age and health risk of Italians, but I presume it will be the same as in the other countries. But Remember, there are lots of older Italians out there, they tend to have fairly decent lifespans.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Iran was continuing to import planeloads of Chinese workers and scientists from Wuhan long after other countries banned flights.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

it sucks they own the media.
if people in the usa heard they were responsible, like harvard guy 'lieber' then maybe we would revolt and close the fedrezerve and end banker rule.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Let’s not forget that the flu is more likely to kill you but it’s not as scary as Kung flu...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wuhan, Iran & Italy have the most 5G saturation.
Wuhan, alone, has over 10,000 5G antennas.

Iran's telecom minister announced on February 13,2020 that it would kick off the next generation of internet service, 5G starting in late March, so there is no association with the virus sweeping Iran.

Italy launched 5G in 2017, and as of 2019 had 5G in five cities.
edit on 100000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join