It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cows.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Okay.....I've been thinking about something really weird lately.
About cows. Is it a coincidence that we get our dairy from cows; milk, cheese, yogurts....and various other products that we were taught were essential for our growth and development as youths. Into adolesence and adulthood we are taught that we need to eat meat----which comes from cows as well, for the most part. As young kids to adults we love our McDonalds cheeseburgers, and our steaks and rib-eyes. Aliens tamper, abduct, study, and mutilate these same creatures we have such a fascination with. Magic mushrooms also grow from these creature's manure. What is about cows?? Why is the interior of their bodies so useful?? Maybe I'm just ranting....but has anyone else ever thought about this??

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Mcdonalds stopped using real beef in the 70's. its all processed soy wanna be meat.

anyway back to ur subject...i don't think the aliens have a 'fascination' with cows, that would mean they have a conscious mode of emotions or feelings. to them, everything is a science experiment and serves a bigger purpose. They're just probably doing research on their human/hybrid experiment and are using the cows as research material

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
Mcdonalds stopped using real beef in the 70's. its all processed soy wanna be meat.

What? Are you on crack? Mcdonalds uses beef my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I do believe that humans are the only creatures that continue to drink milk after being weaned.....as to using a cows body....becuase we have chosen to do so.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We also commonly use goats for milk products, and numerous other animals for meat. And the Buddhists don't eat cow meat for religious purposes. So, it can't just be the cows. Humans are just carnivores. And we have the capability to take advantage of cows for the benefit of our own survival. And the cows haven't revolted.

Yet...

top topics

join