It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Biowarfare Act Author: Studies Confirm Coronavirus Weaponized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S.

In this interview, the author of the US Biowarfare Act, Professor Francis Boyle, uncovers four separate studies which he claims confirm as ‘smoking gun’ evidence the Wuhan coronavirus, now known as COVID-19, was in fact weaponized.
Professor Boyle also discloses where he believes the true origin of the virus originated and the extent that the US government was involved.
This is a must-see interview as Professor Boyle also reveals never before disclosed information.

I don’t know whether this has been posted but I checked and I didn't see it...

This is the conspiracy angle from a mainstream certified expert. I checked him out and its not a fringe guy, even though he was interviewed by AJ.

Also, the site Activist post, libertarian to conservative is not known to supports kooks.

This professor claims there is proof that this is a weaponized virus and names, names here.

And has links to the studies.
www.youtube.com...
www.activistpost.com...
banned.video...

Links to sites where proof can be found:

Study: The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade
www.sciencedirect.com...
Study: SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus pose threat for human emergence
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Study: Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry
link.springer.com...
Study: The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus
web.archive.org...://www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCoV_coronavirus
Study: Clinical characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in China
www.medrxiv.org...
SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S.
banned.video...
Full transcript of “smoking gun” bombshell interview: Prof. Francis Boyle exposes the bioweapons origins of the CoVid-19 coronavirus
www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 22-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

www.youtube.com... with no videos over 2 months old

www.activistpost.com... come on man LOL REALLY

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It seems to me that this Virus may have been weaponized by Canada since that is its origin.

Weaponized by the Deep State who control Canada. Then sent to Wuhan using the Bio-facility as an excuse.

All in an attempt to blame the US and by extension, its President.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Read the material it's not partisan and just blaming the US.
If you read or listened to the material if anything he blames China.

Stop jumping to conclusions and check out the material!

It's not a blame Trump...Alex Jones is behind one of the interviews.

The essence of this material is frightening.

These official government biological labs are despicable, and dangerous AND SHOULD BE BANNED… all of them all over the world.

They sell these horrible dangerous biological poisons for a profit, to each other, like whores trade Johns!

God help us…somebody help us, we need to help ourselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
...Alex Jones is behind one of the interviews.

edit on 22-2-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

This is just the first step of the partizan hack jobs.

The rhetoric will gain traction. We know it came from a Bio lab in Canada!

That proof is already out there.

This professor is also somewhat questionable ... certainly he is in the business of making weaponized bugs himself.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Mr. Full, Mr. Have, kills Mr. Empty Hand.

Lyric from "Half" by Sound Garden

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just look at the man's Wikipedia page. The mildest thing I can say about him is he seems to be a very passionate radical.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I found one of the articles Francis Boyle was referring to about a month ago when everyone was suspecting Bill Gates is behind this whole thing. I was not sure if it was the same virus at the time. I ended up doing some research on who was funding some of these programs at UNC and well it turns out Gates has been giving them money to them for over a decade. As I was looking more into the Gates foundation I noticed they also donated to Wuhan University as well. Yes they are in bed with UNC and Wuhan.

Another interesting thing I found connecting Gates and Baric, the doctor who led the coronavirus research, is a 900k dollar donation by the Gates foundation to NIH scientists in August of 2013. Then on September 9 of 2013 it was announced that Baric would lead the research of this coronavirus with a 10 million dollar grant for NIH. It's sad to see these people developing biowepons under the name of "research".

I believe the Gates and other elites might be behind more funding of this mad scientist lab at UNC. My theory is that they donate to organizations who fund these programs as a way of not having their names attached directly. Anyone with a brain knows when the Gates donate loads of money to something they want to have some influence of what goes on.

Gates donation to Wuhan University: www.gatesfoundation.org...
Database/Grants/2018/11/OPP1199760

2015 article: www.the-scientist.com...

Ralph S. Baric (man leading this coronavirus research) :sph.unc.edu...

www.med.unc.edu...

Gates NIH donation: www.gatesfoundation.org...

Baric NIH grant: sph.unc.edu...

Gates Foundation Grants : sph.unc.edu...

Donation to UNC for HIV prevention: www.gatesfoundation.org...
Database/Grants/2019/08/OPP1203712

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's certainly got me thinking. Trump gets in the White House, pandering to big business and making life sweet in America for his rich buddies. The UK votes in BawJaws and starts making life easier for him and his rich cronies.

Trump really doesn't trust China, he has made this clear, could Trunp have sone this in the shadows (I know, the thought is pretty laughable) as a way to get rid of the poorer people who ultimately, will pay the cost of this virus with their lives?

Are we seeing a depopulation agenda in action at the same time as the rise of the Right Wing?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Suspect1776
Look on the other side of the coin. What if all the Gates donations are for finding the antidote for the virus not weaponisation.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
It's certainly got me thinking. Trump gets in the White House, pandering to big business and making life sweet in America for his rich buddies. The UK votes in BawJaws and starts making life easier for him and his rich cronies.

Except, that isn't what he has been doing. Yes, businesses are benefiting, even big businesses, but the middle class and the lowest income earners have benefited more.

And he is now finally talking about what he talked about during the debates - his TaxCuts 2.0 plan aimed more at individuals and small businesses, which will get passed after the Rs retake the House and we get an even bigger majority in the Senate.

I'll ignore the rest of your comment as the laughable ridiculousness you admitted it was...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I read somewhere (here or another site) that a current Russian disinfo campaign is to blame the US for the Virus.

If so, I hope he didn't fall for it since the Russian threat is so prevalent..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've been saying since the first days that this was the first steps to carrying out Agenda 21.

I whether these cousins are spot on I do not know, but I doubt not that they are in the neighborhood at least.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The professor believes its an accident. He’s not a conspiracy theorist.

He blames China with the complicity of the US bio-industry through these level 3 and 4 labs that do dastardly horrible biological research on bioweaponry.

This may be a conspiracy. Does any elitist have the virus?
Are any groups immune?

Further research is required.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suspect1776

I found one of the articles Francis Boyle was referring to about a month ago when everyone was suspecting Bill Gates is behind this whole thing. I was not sure if it was the same virus at the time. I ended up doing some research on who was funding some of these programs at UNC and well it turns out Gates has been giving them money to them for over a decade. As I was looking more into the Gates foundation I noticed they also donated to Wuhan University as well. Yes they are in bed with UNC and Wuhan.

Another interesting thing I found connecting Gates and Baric, the doctor who led the coronavirus research, is a 900k dollar donation by the Gates foundation to NIH scientists in August of 2013. Then on September 9 of 2013 it was announced that Baric would lead the research of this coronavirus with a 10 million dollar grant for NIH. It's sad to see these people developing biowepons under the name of "research".

I believe the Gates and other elites might be behind more funding of this mad scientist lab at UNC. My theory is that they donate to organizations who fund these programs as a way of not having their names attached directly. Anyone with a brain knows when the Gates donate loads of money to something they want to have some influence of what goes on.

Gates donation to Wuhan University: www.gatesfoundation.org...
Database/Grants/2018/11/OPP1199760

2015 article: www.the-scientist.com...

Ralph S. Baric (man leading this coronavirus research) :sph.unc.edu...

www.med.unc.edu...

Gates NIH donation: www.gatesfoundation.org...

Baric NIH grant: sph.unc.edu...

Gates Foundation Grants : sph.unc.edu...

Donation to UNC for HIV prevention: www.gatesfoundation.org...
Database/Grants/2019/08/OPP1203712

Thanks, a lot of good information in your post!

Here's a link about Gates and the virus drill Gates sponsored.
www.activistpost.com...

edit on 23-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Read the material it's not partisan and just blaming the US.
If you read or listened to the material if anything he blames China.

Stop jumping to conclusions and check out the material!

It's not a blame Trump...Alex Jones is behind one of the interviews.

The essence of this material is frightening.

These official government biological labs are despicable, and dangerous AND SHOULD BE BANNED… all of them all over the world.

They sell these horrible dangerous biological poisons for a profit, to each other, like whores trade Johns!

God help us…somebody help us, we need to help ourselves.

North Korea has the most advanced bioweapons in the world next to the USA. Everyone focuses on nuclear weapons but many do not know the extent of which we would be behind have we not many labs. It's the main reason we treat NK the way we do and allow them the leeway we do.

I worked with an engineer that was in a lab during the 70s that still to this day is a thousand times more secret than S4 or A51 and he gifted me some extremely uncomfortable information.

If the kung flu is a bioweapon and its name is public it's by far the least teoublesome of # currently miles underneath the ground.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1401699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Id say it could have been however the outbreak in the middle east makes me think it was not. Egypt has their own version that showed up but yet different then chinas version. This tells me that this virus just went through the animal population and has shown to be able to cross species.

The middle east version is caught from camels believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: djz3ro

Except, that isn't what he has been doing. Yes, businesses are benefiting, even big businesses, but the middle class and the lowest income earners have benefited more.

And he is now finally talking about what he talked about during the debates - his TaxCuts 2.0 plan aimed more at individuals and small businesses, which will get passed after the Rs retake the House and we get an even bigger majority in the Senate.

I'll ignore the rest of your comment as the laughable ridiculousness you admitted it was...

I'm UK based and since this Brexit fiasco has become reality I've become less interested in the train wreck that is US politics and more into the clisterphuq that is UK politics, so I've not really paid attention to trump in over a year...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
TPTB seem to be willfully allowing this thing to spread and will pump up markets/focus on sugar coating and minimizing public awareness of a health hazard in order to minimize economic headwinds given the state of our already fragile global monetary system and the fact that we're at the end of a debt supercycle

a reply to: Flesh699

I worked with an engineer that was in a lab during the 70s that still to this day is a thousand times more secret than S4 or A51 and he gifted me some extremely uncomfortable information.

If the kung flu is a bioweapon and its name is public it's by far the least troublesome of # currently miles underneath the ground.

What did you mean by that last bit?

edit on 23-2-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join