It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Biowarfare Act Author: Studies Confirm Coronavirus Weaponized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I Don’t want to get on this topic, just making a point

What makes me a hardened conspiracy theorist is 911. The JFK assassination too.

But 911 is the granddaddy of conspiracies that, to me, are without a doubt a planned mass murder.

I didn’t believe it until one thanksgiving, the 4 days off, I studied it and studied it, and in the middle of that, it comes down on you that: Oh my God, those poor people were murdered and not by 19 Arabs but by some very sinister and evil people in power.

I’m not bringing this up to go into it at this time on this thread but only to emphasize that conspiracies are real.

Some are not to evidence-based but one has to study the material and often, like 911, it will be decisive.

I’m still in the middle of studying this one but have absolutely no problem accepting the possibility that this can be a conspiratorial act by certain PTB...Accident or deliberate.

Like I say, God help us, somebody help us, and we have to help ourselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The professor believes its an accident. He’s not a conspiracy theorist.

He blames China with the complicity of the US bio-industry through these level 3 and 4 labs that do dastardly horrible biological research on bioweaponry.

This may be a conspiracy. Does any elitist have the virus?
Are any groups immune?

Further research is required.

US is 100% blameable for two things mainly because China is trying to copy US. US is threatening China under false alliances.

#1 Researching bioweapons first place, China wouldn't even have to research the bioweapons. They don't even have access to such techs before until US allowed it. They would be researching cures since ancients Chinese medicines.

#2 Selling the bioweapons to freaking China.

All you guys can keep blaming China all you want, but know this, God is watching. Who do you think started military build up next to other countries?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I'm not blaming China, at this point we don’t who to blame.

Even if what this professor says is true, it still doesn’t have to be China. On the other hand, it may. It's all unclear at this point.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I'm UK based and since this Brexit fiasco has become reality I've become less interested in the train wreck that is US politics and more into the clisterphuq that is UK politics, so I've not really paid attention to trump in over a year...

Well, at last you over there are taking back your sovereignty too.

Good for you!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This was my first thought, when everything started. LIke china is usually where this s*** happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I posted a couple of times before that it's been known for a long time this virus was funded by not only private US companies but also the US government itself. This research was done using chinese labs.

This was under the pretence of seeing what could happen if a major pandemic were to occur. I doubt very much that it was released from the labs on purpose.

This was mentioned on a radio 4 discussion programme. There has been no backlash so in my mind the accusations are true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join