It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dear Moderator Eriktheaweful Has Passed Away

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Rest in Peace. Thank you for the many, many contributions.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Eriktheaweful,
God bless you on your journey towards the stars. May you find peace and happiness there.

To Night Star and all friends and Relatives of Erik, please accept my condolences and a big, massive hug. May you find peace in the fact that he's not hurting anymore.

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil."
-Gandalf

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Just getting on ATS now. Andy died of lung cancer. He gave a good fight.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's never a great day to hear the passing of a member, RIP.

And for the record he was eriktheawful, just in case you wanted to search his history.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a sad loss. I appreciated you Eric, your candor and compassion.

How long have you been gone?
edit on 22-2-2020 by WalkInSilence because: words

edit on 22-2-2020 by WalkInSilence because: question mark

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I remember a funny conversation with Erik. It was a livestock thread, I think FCD was there too, but anyway. The topic was chickens. Or was it geese? Some kind of fowl that he was keeping on his property. After a few pages with me asking the odd question here and there to clarify things for my own understanding, the subject came to sex. Some alcohol may have been consumed, it was just funny.

(The backstory is that Erik mentioned certain behaviour that the birds exhibited sometimes, I didn't just blurt out "Do they have sex?")

So I ask, "Do they have sex?"

Erik said "I don't actually know. It looks like they do "something", but it doesn't really look like sex." So I googled it, he was right.

My condolences to his family and loved ones. He was a nice man.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He was one of a kind, emphasis on KIND... I miss him and the world is lesser place since his passing.

:-(

-Mark

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Eric (Eriktheaweful), was a Husband, Father and general all-around great Family Man. Besides his gaming, he loved ATS more than you'll know and did a fine job of helping out the members and friends alike.

He was a essential part of the ATS staff here and his contributions and insight were always welcomed. Many times when some of us would be fed up with a situation, it was Eric that would toss in a thought that would change our minds and decisions.

He was a unique and likeable guy and as regrettable as his passing is here on Earth, I honestly believe that he's in a heavenly and heavy game-playing-mode ... and mopping up the carnage with the pants of his enemies.

Eric your missed down here..... but know that everyone you came in contact feels a bit of you still with them,
Johnny

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Journey on Eric.
The Universe awaits.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, damn.
Yeah, this loss still hurts over a month later. We miss you, my friend. I'm sure you and maqua are having some damn interesting conversations.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sad news.

Condolences to his family.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know... sometimes the best thing to lighten up the mood, is some very inappropriate humor...

But I've never been good at lightening up moods. Sorry.

Seemed like a top notch fellow from what little I knew. (What can I say, I have a problem getting to close to people. I put up walls, just to see who cares enough to knock them down.) But from what I knew, this man left behind a family. Probably the best legacy a man can have. May they prosper in his memory and carry on his legacy of wisdom, joy, and a total absence of malice.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Erik hoping you crossed over in as much peace and pain-free as possible. You’ll be missed.

Catch ya on the flip side and see ya in the slipstream.

Thank you for keeping us in line.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join