It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon man breaks quarantine to come home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: visitedbythem

Why take a chance, when over 300 million Americans may have to pay for your foolish behavior He should be arrested and quarantined for 23 days, then jailed for at least 6 months minimum for his crime. He needs to be made an example of. If he turns up positive and spreads it. People who got it from him should sue him for everything hes got.

What if a lot of elderly people die from him, that could be manslaughter.

I think if anyone gets infected, dead or not and it can be traced back to him, he should be charged w something and do some time.

Sure make that 5 star hotel he was in look real nice from the inside of a jail block

Second degree murder..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

this guy should be arrested for potentially infecting millions of people

Surely this is the same as having AIDS and then having unprotected sex with someone

edit on 20-2-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Failure on the airport's and travel industry.

If he was flying out of Malaysia as a u.s. citizen there should be a database that shows how he arrived...plane or boat.

Once they could see he arrived by boat he should have been denied.

Guy is a self centered retard, but they are a dime a dozen. Need better security measures

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
1st time poster, hey ya'll hey...I've been lurking here for years...but finally joining in. I'll be heading to introductions next.
Frank King just posted an update to his Facebook page.
www.facebook.com... Eqpbx1MJ6HAIMPMbwf8D

Sorry that I scared you, one and all.

This will be my last post for awhile. Not that it will make any difference to the troll army, or the yes-but-what-aboutists, everyone on my ship the Westerdam, passengers and crew, tested negative for the virus (except the 200 passengers who flew out before me, who didn’t bother to get tested, and now no one knows where they are, and everyone knows where I am because I stuck around for the test).

It’s in this NY Times article, if you scroll down to the part about the Westerdam.

Comment at will, I won’t be replying.

I’ll be deactivating the account (along with my Twitter and Instagram) later this morning, home number changed, etc.

www.nytimes.com...…/20/wo…/asia/china-coronavirus.html

In case you’re wondering, contrary to media reports, we were never quarantined, that was the other ship, the Diamond Princess.

We were on the Westerdam.

And I was cleared by the US CDC office in Cambodia to leave the country, and was screened by the CDC at the Seattle Airport to enter the country, no restrictions.

And I contacted my local County Public Health Department to let them know I was home, and they cleared me, no restrictions.

So, I was never a danger to anyone, but you won’t see that part anywhere on line.

If you don’t believe the CDC, then there’s nothing else I can tell you.

If I could do it all again, knowing what I know now, I’d have stayed in Cambodia. Live and burn...

edit on 20-2-2020 by datacat because: Introduction

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
USA laws for breaking quarantine are funny. Here are the first effects

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: SailorJerry

This guy ?

Well with a total of 5 views: it's easy to understand how endangering public health, is a small price to pay, to get-out his ultra, super-duper, incredibly important message, at that whatever public speaking engagement...

Holy crap thats amazing lol, this guy endangered lives, just to get on the news and bolster his VIEWS what do you bet?

Well and his name recognition.

If im anyone else im going "oh what was that name again? Naa, that guy might have friggin Coronavirus Im not going to that show"

Seems like these wannabe showbiz amateurs, all want to go viral... LoL !

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: datacat

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: datacat
1st time poster, hey ya'll hey...I've been lurking here for years...but finally joining in. I'll be heading to introductions next.
Frank King just posted an update to his Facebook page.
www.facebook.com... Eqpbx1MJ6HAIMPMbwf8D

Sorry that I scared you, one and all.

This will be my last post for awhile. Not that it will make any difference to the troll army, or the yes-but-what-aboutists, everyone on my ship the Westerdam, passengers and crew, tested negative for the virus (except the 200 passengers who flew out before me, who didn’t bother to get tested, and now no one knows where they are, and everyone knows where I am because I stuck around for the test).

It’s in this NY Times article, if you scroll down to the part about the Westerdam.

Comment at will, I won’t be replying.

I’ll be deactivating the account (along with my Twitter and Instagram) later this morning, home number changed, etc.

www.nytimes.com...…/20/wo…/asia/china-coronavirus.html

In case you’re wondering, contrary to media reports, we were never quarantined, that was the other ship, the Diamond Princess.

We were on the Westerdam.

And I was cleared by the US CDC office in Cambodia to leave the country, and was screened by the CDC at the Seattle Airport to enter the country, no restrictions.

And I contacted my local County Public Health Department to let them know I was home, and they cleared me, no restrictions.

So, I was never a danger to anyone, but you won’t see that part anywhere on line.

If you don’t believe the CDC, then there’s nothing else I can tell you.

If I could do it all again, knowing what I know now, I’d have stayed in Cambodia. Live and burn...

Ah look the media trolled everyone again, they don't even have to try anymore, just a quick appeal to emotion and boom ,the frenzy begins, and is how info wars and the like are so successful.

Good find and goes to show exactly why media stories should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Man, scrolling thru on my phone and saw this thread and thought what the hell are they accusing him of now?
Then I clicked and realized it said "Oregon man" not orange man.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you suggest we use FB as a reference ?

One of the passengers from the Westerdam has now tested positive.
Seems like nobody really understands the incubation, and contagious periods.
NYT. again... Who to trust ?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

We know we cannot trust the media, not understanding the incubation is only part of the problem, the real problem is the need for industry to keep moving, if it all shuts down, we get 3 days till the supermarkets are empty and were all screwed anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How patriotic of him;
Talk about being HOMESICK!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Someones gonna kick his ass for being an arrogant doofus. Plus, he has a stupid look on his face. Hope they use a lot of alcohol based hand sanitizer afterward. If I was this guys neighbor, Id scream ZOMBIE every time I saw him. I still cant quite put my finger on why Im not invited to the block parties.. but if his neighborhood has one, hope he washes his hands before bringing his green-gag-bean casserole.... fecal contaminations show heavy viral loads in infected patients when obtained with a rectal swab.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: datacat

Welcome to ATS

It's hard to know what to believe in this case, sounds like the man thought he was cleared, so IDK ? With something this serious he should have not been given the option to leave, if ever there was a time to be better safe than sorry this was it !

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So it seems there are reports that the PM of Cambodia, who came out to greet everyone on that cruise ship they took in, without any protection, is now hospitalized with the virus.

This is the same cruise ship , that the man in the OP was on, and chose to skip his quarantine to come home

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: Deplorable
I'm home sick since last Wednesday. Wife's got it too.

Simple deduction: it's contagious.

Called the boss. "Do you want me to come to work and spread this stuff around? It's pretty horrible."

Boss says, "Nope. Thanks for asking."

Question is, "When am I no longer contagious?"

I know who I got it from. Was quite surprised he was contagious when he brought it into my house. He'd been past the worst of it for maybe two or three weeks.

What are you talking about? Sick with what?

Something ... I don't know.

Do you not want to go to the doc and see if it's the flu? Seems like it might be a good idea to just check

No ive already suggested he see a doc,but insist no.If he does not go and someone dies in his family or himself legal charges can be levied by the state. So its his own butt on the line.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So it seems there are reports that the PM of Cambodia, who came out to greet everyone on that cruise ship they took in, without any protection, is now hospitalized with the virus.

This is the same cruise ship , that the man in the OP was on, and chose to skip his quarantine to come home

I reckon the douchebag was paid well for that performance.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Id heard about both separately, but didnt know the ship was the same one. Holy cow, that PM was either a serious idiot or had bad intel.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Wow.....WTH was he thinking ! ? " He ain't afraid of no stinking deadly disease " or some sort of PC thinking not to discriminate against the potentially infected ? Uggg....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join