It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 (Coronavirus) was man made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Thanks for the explanation!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I saw an interview on Alex Jones Info Wars a week or so ago. I didn't want the to hear the Army of leftists condemn the information because it was on Info Wars 1st. Just did a Google search today and found the same Scientist explaining exactly why he thinks the virus was man made. I think on Info Wars they went into more detail about who made the virus. Links to Info Wars video's below.

James Lyons-Weiler (US Researcher) goes on the record as saying Covid-19 (Coronavirus) was man made and has a SARS protein artificially inserted in it.

www.youtube.com...

Bioweapons Expert Delivers Urgent Message to Trump on Coronavirus Outbreak

All the new viruses in the last 100 years have been man made.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We're not in a position to know one way or another. Reading some Internet gossip doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thread here detailing a lot of information regarding bio weapon

Pretty convincing to me certainly more convincing of it being from Wuhan seafood market and having a number of protein spikes and inserts occurring naturally

THREAD

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ever since the bioRxiv release and sudden withdrawal of their paper "Uncanny Similarity of Unique Inserts in the 2019-nCoV Spike Protein to HIV-1, there has been a spirited debate regarding whether COVID-19 is man made. This is what we know regarding the possibility of COVID-19 being artificial:

There is documentation proving both the U.S. and China genetically developed coronavirus virus from bats:
Source

Anecdotal evidence COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan BSL-4 lab: Source

The anomalous characteristics of COVID-19 and actions by nations that could be circumstantial evidence of a bioweapon:
1) The infected exhibiting no symptoms for up to 14 days... Source
2) Long survivability on dry surfaces for up to 28 days... Source
3) Exceptional aerosol infection ability... Source
4) Unprecedented quarantine measures by the Chinese and other world governments... Source

However, to get proof COVID-19 is man made, we would need evidence the Spike (S) Protein was unnatural. That information would have to come from a major research institution. But, unfortunately, most of those institutions and scientists rely on government and military funding.

Would the U.S. government and/or military admit they created this monster?
Would any major research institution and/or scientist say anything counter to the interests of the government and military?

I have my doubts. But as they say, "Stay tuned."
edit on 18-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When the virus first hit the news, I commented that this was man made and has a duel purpose. 1 Reduce the population. 2 Do away with cash. I told my son, " Just watch, soon they will say it is spreading on cash. Sure enough a couple weeks later the Chinese are disinfecting and destroying currency notes.

The elites cant tax and control the use of all cash deals and they want to go strictly digital, and tax every exchange, every purchase.

Remember what the Romans used to say." Money is like sea water. The more you drink, the thirstier you get".

I believe that we are in for a rough ride

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
News is starting to admit that it may have leaked from the lab there.

I hope Hillary gets a link to this video.

Checkmate HRC.....lol...lol.....China is not biting the sordid Apple you old Sea-Hag.

There will be no conflict.

Another wasted round for the bad guys and gals.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
When the virus first hit the news, I commented that this was man made and has a duel purpose. 1 Reduce the population. 2 Do away with cash. I told my son, " Just watch, soon they will say it is spreading on cash. Sure enough a couple weeks later the Chinese are disinfecting and destroying currency notes.

The elites cant tax and control the use of all cash deals and they want to go strictly digital, and tax every exchange, every purchase.

Remember what the Romans used to say." Money is like sea water. The more you drink, the thirstier you get".

I believe that we are in for a rough ride

Only one purpose...ignite Global unrest and undermine Global stability....it failed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join