It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Abduction Podcasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I want to talk podcast. I want to talk abduction podcasts.

Last week an ats member shared a podcast he liked called astonishing legends. The episode he shared was ep155 abduction at devils den about abductee Terry lovelace. It was a long listen at 3 hours but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

“ The interview you’re about to hear is one of the most compelling, fascinating, and terrifying personal accounts we’ve ever come across. We realize it may also be one of the most controversial subjects we’ve ever discussed. Our guest tonight knows these sensations all too well. The wonder, terror, decades of trauma, and the consequences from coming forward after a lifetime of these experiences are all part of his story.”

Devils den

After I listened to that podcast I decided to look up ol’ art bell. Dark matter 23-10-01. He interviewed Whitley Strieber the author of Communion. That podcast at times went further off the rails then I thought it would but I also really enjoyed it.

“ Strieber contends that he was abducted from his cabin in upstate New York on the evening of December 26, 1985 by non-human beings. He wrote about this experience and related experiences in Communion (1987), his first non-fiction book. ” - wikipedia

Art bell communion

What podcast’s about abductions do you like? What are you favorites and least favorites? What should we all be listening to? Feed me. I need more.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I still have yet to read those Strieber books. I thought at the time they came out they were just bs. I’m not sure any more... I need to read them to get an opinion on it.

Oh, nice post by the way...
edit on 2/16/2020 by wtbengineer because: To add

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

On his website unknown country he has a streaming audiobook version read by roddy mcdowell. Check it out. 👍

Unknown country-audiobook-communion

Thank you

edit on 16-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

They were a good read. Do check them out.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I will listen to the podcast tomorrow. It is a little after 3 Am here and not sure how much longer I'll be up. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
I still have yet to read those Strieber books. I thought at the time they came out they were just bs. I’m not sure any more... I need to read them to get an opinion on it.

Oh, nice post by the way...

I read Whitley Strieber books when they first came out. I didn’t get a good nights sleep for weeks. Extremely spooky.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Any good suggestions for podcasts out there from any of you UFO heads?

I just starting getting heavy into podcasts and looking for some good shows!
edit on 16-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

As an intro, you could do worse than watch this fascinating early (and rare) Dutch TV interview with Strieber from 1987:

I wouldn't advise watching the 1989 cinema adaption of the book 'Communion' if you're seeking accuracy; I think Whitley himself would advise against it, too.

But hey, it is an excuse to again post a Chris Walken dance video. I mean, who could resist THIS...?

edit on 16-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm listening now. Reminds me of David Paulides "The Devil's in the Details."

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chloe4412

Nice, tell me what you think.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Why do the Military show up with abductions? I do wonder?

Never sign papers without reading them. (lesson there)

They mark people early in life, much as animals, yes, we humans are being marked for study or medical testing in conjunction with the military. He said "We are lab rats" absolutely, but for what purpose?

None of us know what goes on at area 51, again, secret military hidden away including 'UFO' engineering - allegedly!

What to think, I don't know. Thanks for the case introduction had never heard of it. Damn underground military, why did this not surprise me, it didn't.

We are not alone, nor top beings.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chloe4412

Pretty insane account of the events right? Good podcast.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow, just listened to all 3 hours! Absolutely fascinating.....thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Someone needs Georges St Pierre to get on one, he claims greys are messing with him for a long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Best thing about joe rogans podcasts on this topic is who would’ve ever thought Joe rogan would have such great podcasts on this topic.

edit on 17-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Walken is a trip!

“Another day down the toilet.”

“Here I am, Im naked, Im naked!”

“Cocktails”

Bangs computer- “get up. Im cookin”

Hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Linda Napolitano Manhattan Abduction

Linda Napolitano

Ufo casebook

“Napolitano claimed that she was abducted by the so-called "greys," who floated her from a closed bedroom window into a hovering UFO. The craft was waiting for her above a Manhattan apartment building at about 3:00 A.M. November 30, 1989. Linda's experience, though intriguing, was hampered at first by memory loss. She could recall only bits and pieces of the abduction.”

“More than a year after Cortile's experience, Hopkins received mail correspondence from two witnesses, (known as Richard and Dan) who claimed to have actually seen the abduction.”

edit on 18-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night Star, and you too Nickin3, I'm listening to the audiobook of Communion now and it's pretty good. Although sometimes Roddy's voice gets a little animated and kind makes it hard for me to take seriously. Just sometimes. I have to keep in mind that he's just reading it...

Thanks to you Confused Brit for that interview, I'll definitely check that out!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Tonight in the studio, alien abduction legend and author Calvin Parker joins me to tell his story.  In 1973 Mr. Parker and his friend Charles Hickson were fishing along the Pascagoula River, when both men were abducted by alien creatures and subjected to an examination so terrifying, they thought they were going to die…

Episode webpage

Episode webpage

edit on 19-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The Gundiah Mackay Event

An extraordinary and controversial milieu has developed around events that reportedly began late on the evening of Thursday, October 4th, 2001, at a Gundiah property near Tiaro, culminating in the early hours of Friday, October 5th, 2001, and then played out in the glare of rapidly escalating media coverage.

Ufo casebook

Episode webpage

top topics

<<   2 >>

join