It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dragons exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i belive their are dragons for one their is a wter dragons it is said that they lived with dinousaurs but their body needs oxygen or their bones so you could say it has the same affect as a body in acid it dissolves. but they did live. and their is one photo that looks real i forgot were but in the website it shows what might be a dragon but their is acid, ice, and fire breathing dragon. its only a matter of time. to give you guys a word of advice one person might take it welll while people are stupid think about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
all i got from this post was:

1) You believe Dragons once existed with the dino's
2) You saw a Picture on the Internet of a REAL dragon?
3) You forgot where it was.

Could you please explain more into detail.
Do you think they could fly like the mythical dragons?
Or more so a fire breathing oversized lizard??

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You got a 65 million plus year old photo that looks real?

Man was the dinosaurs smart back then. I never figured them for lens freaks.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Of course Dragons exist.

Don't you think it's just too much of a coincidence that both Western and Eastern cultures talk about Dragons?

However, whether Dragons are just Dinosaurs is another question alltogether.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I am dissapointed, I opened this thread with high expectations, hoping somebody finally was going to disclose all that evidence.....

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Would u be happy if i drew a dragon for you?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
No, I will settle only for an eyewitness account by a friend of a friend who has got an uncle that..

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Of course dragons exist....................I can even show you pictures of them breathing fire, full on scales and meanness too....

now where did I put those pics of my ex mother in laws..........................................

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
they must exist, i saw a movie about one once

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Dont be so judgemental on him, yes he didnt give any links of proof but he was jsut sayign what he thought.
Also i agree with the post above about how dragon are both known in western and eastern cultures, in my eyes this is the best proof we are ever going to get that dragons ever existed.
One theory though that jsut came to me, humans have gotten alot taller through out time, from waht ive learnt we use to be near midget size. Anyway to a midget a komono dragon would be big, and then what if then there was a bread of lizard that was even abit bigger than a komono dragon?
People keep on saying we have never found any dragon fossils, but what if we are jsut looking for fossils that are just to big, when we have missed the smaller fossil of a large lizzard?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I recall seeing an Ad for National Geographic Channel I believe about Real Life Dragons.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We ALL CAME FROM THE SAME PLACE ... I HATE TO BE THE ONE TO BUST YOU GUYS BUBBLE. Maybe the first people on earth Joe and Betty .. Told stories to thier kids about them ... And hence the reason that it was passed this far down in history.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok joe and betty told stories to their kids, were did joe and betty get their stories from?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
their imagination..they were REAL bad kids..lol..and human`s are far more imaginative than given credit for(look at the ways we have found to kill people)

i think it is more likely that fossils of dinosaurs found by the ancients were not like anything that had been seen alive so stories/myths were made up to account for this(thereby killing multiple birds with 1 stone)..IMHO

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Heratix]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That just proves that huamn are sadistic

The point i was trying to prove is that all stories have a truth behind them, joe and betty didnt just imagine a huge lizard that breathed fire. Its jsut like chinese whispers, one person see's a big lizard, tells the next person who then said, yeah and the lizard can fly, then the next person said ohh yeah it can breathe fire aswell.
Disregard all of the impossibilities of dragons existing and look at the possibly explanation for such a creature to be in our culture.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"I saw a picture of a dragon"

"people are stupid"

yup, you did prove one theory !!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In a sense, dragons exist in both Eastern and Western cultures (more on this in a second). While this could be construed as evidence that Dragons may have existed (why do people even hint that this is PROOF?), there is a far more likely explanation. If you, as a pre-modern era man, dug up a tyranosaurus or any large dinosuar skull, what conclusion would you come to?

In a way, "Dragons" dont exist in both Eastern and Western cultures. Dragons are a Western culture legend. There is a belief of Dragon-like creatures/spirits in Eastern culture, but it is not a Dragon, because they do not use our languages. We simply look at these things and conclude that since they are similar, we must be talking about the same thing. There are however marked differences in the dragons of the Eastern and Western world. In ancient England, plagues, famine, and crop failure were often blamed on dragons. In Chinese legend, dragons often are signs of good luck. While these Eastern and Western "dragons" may resemble eachother, it is very premature to say that they represent a common, real creature.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the komodo dragon's are what scientist refer to as a living dragon.

i've seen several specials on them.

that looks pretty much like what i would have thought a dragon looks like. doesn't blow fire..............but it still looks dragonlike to me.

angie

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Komodo dragons are just big lizards. They live only on Indonesian islands, this location being far to remote to account for European pre-navigational legends of dragons. Also they only reach a size of 10 feet long. European dragons were huge, fire-breathing, acid-driping, virgin-eating, beasts of dread, hardly just a big lizard. Calling a Komodo Dragon a "living dragon" is the animal planet's way of getting you to watch a crappy documentary or a crazy Aussie finding creative ways to nearly get eaten.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm fasinated byt Dragons...I poste the bit below the other day, after I posted it, I though I shoul dof put it in this forum...but it was moved to "televission" UHGGGG....aaaaaanyway....I can't wait to see this program!

"The Dragons Are Coming!

Animal Planet is having a show on Dragons...I can't wait! The show is about....could they of been real? If so....what about them? So you see...it is a bit of a conspiracy thing were they real? Or fantasy made real!?...LOL

March 20th @ 8 EST

animal.discovery.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join