It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School calls police when 6yo with Down syndrome points finger at teacher

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: trollz

The teacher should have tazed the monster!

That is what they called the cops for, because the teacher is a little nuts the school probably won't allow her to have a tazer for the kindergarden classes.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Good job exposing this school. Calling the cops was wrong this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Only in the UK.....oh, hang on a minute.

Seriously, this is just barmy.
We need to start un-indoctrinating the teachers etc and eradicate this PC nonsense.
It does no-one any good whatsoever.

Why did the school inform the police if they've acknowledged there was no threat etc?
And I'd really like to know exactly what the police response was.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If the little girl had gave them the bird would they has stated that she was so woke to do that?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Obviously, the school overreacted, but they probably have some no tolerance rule, and used this child as an example for others.

Oh... my... god...

I didn't think even Sookie could sink so low...

Really? Use a 6 yr old girl with Downs Syndrome as an exqample?

Get help, Sookie. Seriously. Just get help.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Oh, okay. So, why do you think the school overreacted, if not to make an exqample [sic] of her behavior?

What logical reason could there be?
edit on 13-2-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: odzeandennz
This is the society we live in. Kids somehow have unmitigated access to guns, and they massacre one another.

How many guns are legally owned in the US?
How many kids have gone on shooting sprees?
When you compare those numbers, you realize mass school shootings are an astronomically rare event. If you're mad about people killing each other, then go after drunk drivers, which are a significantly more dangerous threat than kids with guns.

Exactly. The fact people even consider school shootings to be a big problem only shows how much influence the media has over them. We are talking less than 100 killed in a year.

Here are a few things that kill several thousand but don't get nearly the same media coverage.
Fentanyl
Doctor malpractice
Teen Suicide
gang violence

The truth is reducing the deaths from those four things is far easier than stopping the handful of lone nut kids who attack.

Also the media makes absolutely sure their viewers know not that damn near every shooter is on an SRI. In the medical literature, those things are called 'effects' not 'side effects.'

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: tanstaafl

Oh, okay. So, why do you think the school overreacted, if not to make an example [sic] of her behavior?

What logical reason could there be?

If I may answer too, they are afraid of guns because the media and political party in which they belong to instilled that irrational fear within them.

Statistically, you are more likely to get struck by lightning than shot in a school zone. Do these people cower in fear at every thunderstorm?

Please.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Things like this make me ponder if home schooling is my best bet with my son... He will be trained and taught fire arm safety before he hits puberty, ill probably end up with CPS called on me for exposing him to guns...

I hate what society is becoming.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Exactly. The fact people even consider school shootings to be a big problem only shows how much influence the media has over them. We are talking less than 100 killed in a year. 

So if illegal immigrants only killed 100 people a year that's no big deal .

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

statistically it wouldn't be... unfortunately, illegal immigrants kill way more than 100 people per year... so it is a big deal.

Next...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Most schools have a no tolerance stipulation for this kind of stuff, period, anymore. The kid was made a blind example of because of such stupid policies.

And you know who I blame? Mom and dad for not being involved with the school at ALL anymore. This stuff doesn't bubble up out of a void of nothingness, it comes about because too many whiny parents want to micromanage everything done in schools now to protect Lil Preshus, and far too FEW get off their duffs and show up to parent-teacher/school board meetings to oppose them with common sense and put the kibosh on that crap. I know quite a few micromanaging mollies who show up to try to whine the districts they're into strangling students further, and plenty who just shove a thumb up their butt and complain about new rules being added. The difference is, those who just complain NEVER make the time to show up and speak up. You want boots on your kids' necks in public schools, or even private ones? Don't show up for anything when agendas are open to parents, that's how you get boots on necks by default these days.

It's a poo-lined bed of your own making. It really is.
edit on 2/13/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

statistically it wouldn't be... unfortunately, illegal immigrants kill way more than 100 people per year... so it is a big deal.

Next...

Um no, someone was making out a hundred kids being shot at school a year is no big deal, that is messed up.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

they're a bunch of f---ing idiots

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

shes a downs child for christ sake a real innocent

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
AUTISTIC CHILDREN

As someone who is 'Autistic', I can tell you now, Autism and Down Syndrome are not the same thing. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: Krakatoa
AUTISTIC CHILDREN

As someone who is 'Autistic', I can tell you now, Autism and Down Syndrome are not the same thing. Not even close.

Yes, I was made aware of that fact, but, too late to change/edit my post unfortunately.

But, thanks for making that statement, as I agree and apologize for the characterization in this case.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

A 6 year old girl with Down syndrome made a "finger gun" at a teacher, which the school somehow thought was threatening. After investigating the incident, school administrators decided that the 6 year old girl with Down syndrome wasn't trying to or intending to actually harm anyone... And then decided to call the police anyway.

You've got to be sh#tting me.

smh

I'm glad my children are older and no longer have to worry about nonsense like this.

Unbelievable...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Apology accepted.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join