It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There's a huge quarantine and testing set up by what I would assume is the military around Exit 17 on the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Upstate New York which lies on top of an underground complex which connects to West Point.

There's big tents and long winding cone paths to have people standing in line like cattle I assume.

May the odds be ever in your favor everyone
edit on 3 19 2020 by dashen because: amp.lohud.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can anyone more versed in flight tracking/aviation explain this to me? Where's Zaph?

FlightRadar

Left from Everett, WA, flew down the coast to Newport, OR, then went due east across Oregon...to get to Spokane? Why didn't it just leave Everett and go straight across to Spokane? Is this MIL? Flight Operator just says Boeing, not any specific airliner (not sure if that's normal or not).
edit on 3/19/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
There's a huge quarantine and testing set up by what I would assume is the military around Exit 17 on the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Upstate New York which lies on top of an underground complex which connects to West Point.

There's big tents and long winding cone paths to have people standing in line like cattle I assume.

Awe come on dash! We conspiracy nuts have been talking about FEMA camps for years! What could be so bad about them? 🤔🤭

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Quick question for tweeters: Is there any way to see comments to tweets on a PC? Any help would be appreciated and if not I''ll just go back to lurk mode.

Huh...? All I use is notebook & desktop and I see all comments in my browser.

I should note that I do use a Firefox plug-in to force twitter desktop mode.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Duh! There is a deadly, worldwide virus pandemic!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that the TRUMP CARD... HR6201 with name offset?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Quick question for tweeters: Is there any way to see comments to tweets on a PC? Any help would be appreciated and if not I''ll just go back to lurk mode.

Which one are you using, I got the dreaded mobile version? Each FF Twit desktop I tried crashed when scrolling. I hate mobile version.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Should be able to click anywhere on the tweet and bring up the replies, I think?

duh. thanks, I feel like a total idiot now. but really, thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Talk about using people as chattle!

I have been researching the aggressive overreach of China globally and trying, also, to make sense of this whole CV thing sweeping the world, and I am learning quite a few things about them.

They can be a sneaky deceptive people overall, and not just in the way they knock-off brand names and steal intellectual property. I'm not judging individuals, but rather trying to understand a wider cultural way of how they think and approach business.

It would behoove us all to understand that differences in cultural thinking can impact everything in another country, including the economy.

This article is from 2018:

The Chinese Workers Who Assemble Designer Bags in Tuscany

The strangest accusation was that the Chinese in Tuscany weren’t dying—or, at least, that they weren’t leaving any bodies behind. In 1991, the regional government began an investigation into why, during the previous twelve months, not a single Chinese death had been officially recorded in Prato or in two nearby towns. In 2005, the government was still mystified—that year, more than a thousand Chinese arrivals were registered, and only three deaths. Locals suspected that Chinese mobsters were disposing of corpses in exchange for passports, which they then sold to new arrivals, a scheme that took advantage of the native population’s apparent inability to tell any one Chinese person from another.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Why is Tom Hanks' sister giving updates on him and his wife, and not them directly? 🤔

Something to keep an eye on. When the plan begins to be executed it will be like the Rapture has occurred in some regards.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that the TRUMP CARD... HR6201 with name offset?

The gematria for HRsixtwozeroone is nuts. Includes December 21 = Human trafficking EO, and October 28th 1st Q drop.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have a thought and I'm not sure if anyone else had made the same guess in one of these many threads so far. In the Q post where it states:
"Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). Ex-rvid5774. We have it all."
As I stated, someone else may have already thought of this, so please ignore me if so and I'll slip back into lurking - but I wonder if +++ + +++++ could just be 3 words - like a fill in the blank type of thing? 3 words that would maybe complete the sentence. Such as:
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC and a child(raw vid 5:5) Ex-rvid5774. We have it all.
Just a thought...

Thanks for the addon. Your thought is probably good as anyone.
I don't recall what all was discussed on that cryptic stringer.
Back in ancient times when I was working with Lockheed engineers the computer servers used analog modems for remote connectivity. All analog modems are and/or were compatible with the "Hayes AT command set".

So, the +++ command string has always reminded me of this...

To switch from data mode to command mode, sessions sent an escape sequence string of three plus signs ("+++") followed by a pause of about a second. The pause at the end of the escape sequence was required to reduce the problem caused by in-band signaling: if any other data was received within one second of the three plus signs, it was not the escape sequence and would be sent as data.

The person at computer B issues the modem escape command. (Alternately, and more commonly, the computer B could drop the DTR, or Data Terminal Ready signal, to achieve a hangup, without needing to use +++ or ATH.)

When in data mode, an escape sequence can return the modem to command mode. The normal escape sequence is three plus signs ("+++"), and to disambiguate it from possible real data, a guard timer is used: it must be preceded by a pause, not have any pauses between the plus signs, and be followed by a pause; by default, a "pause" is one second and "no pause" is anything less.

Hayes command set

I've assumed the raw vid was a livestream from a remote camera that was recorded. Though the Q stringer part of 5 (+++++) is a bit mystifying to me.

The "Shulgin Rating Scale" or "PiHKAL" which stands for "Phenethylamines I Have Known and Loved" only goes to (++++) or Plus-Four, AFAIK. Often described as mystical or even religious experience such as with Ayahuasca, certain shrooms, and other psychoactive substances.

IDK, maybe Adrenochrome goes to a plus 5 euphoria level. Hmm, nah.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

It will be officially shut down Saturday

One death in Illinois since January due to the virus.

www.worldometers.info...

84 murdered in Chicago alone.

heyjackass.com...

Our governor is just as, if not more crazy, than most other liberal governors. People are figuring that out this week. The streets are almost as busy today as they were 7 days ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Which one are you using, I got the dreaded mobile version? Each FF Twit desktop I tried crashed when scrolling. I hate mobile version.

Yea, the mobile version is horrible. The addon/extension I'm using is called "GoodTwitter." I can't vouch for safety/security of it though, but never had any issues thus far.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Have been TOTALLY TRANSPARENT with y’all! Put my ENTIRE LIFE out there to be picked apart by critics!

ďżźIn addition to providing OBVIOUS PRROFS, I also gave HARD MARKERS!

Gotta love how ALL the big-name “Q INFLUENCERS” can’t just SHUT THEIR MOUTHS and WAIT until April 5th!

Austin Steinbart

Ok...April 5th...I've got my popcorn ready 😁

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I literally just saw that before I checked back in here. That is also the the date that is 30 days from his threat in one of his vids. "time will tell"
edit on 3/19/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added link to vid

related article but I'm not gonna speculate: Trump's budget gives Greenland another try
edit on 3/19/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Don’t be surprised.

This matrix is collapsing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Someone mentioned "Crimson Contagion" and I see NYT just picked up on it.

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion,” was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

Crimson Contagion, the exercise conducted last year in Washington and 12 states including New York and Illinois, showed that federal agencies under Mr. Trump continued the Obama-era effort to think ahead about a pandemic.

The Crimson Contagion planning exercise run last year by the Department of Health and Human Services involved officials from 12 states and at least a dozen federal agencies. They included the Pentagon, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Security Council. Groups like the American Red Cross and American Nurses Association were invited to join, as were health insurance companies and major hospitals like the Mayo Clinic.

The war game-like exercise was overseen by Robert P. Kadlec, a former Air Force physician who has spent decades focused on biodefense issues.[...]

“He recognized early that we have a big problem and we needed much bigger budgets to prepare,” said Richard Danzig, the secretary of the Navy in the Clinton administration, who had worked with Mr. Kadlec.

Eerily many similarities to what we see today.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The US House looks like it wants to Aid the mainstream media in damaging America as much as possible.

The US house is not coming back to vote on coronavirus aid packages passed by the Senate, who is in session as usual.

Instead, Nancy Pelosi and steny Hoyer are studying ways to vote remotely. They are in no hurry, my opinion, because Aid packages make the Trump Administration look even better.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Anthony Wayne Recreational Area?

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join