It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Q#3860

!!Hs1Jq13jV6
13 Feb 2020 - 10:35:33 AM

I think folks might have missed this. Canary Yellow.

Three Canary Drops.

20 Apr 2018 - 5:36:21 PM
20 Apr 2018 - 11:45:12 AM
16 Feb 2018 - 3:19:27 PM

Is Nancy singing=performing? Acting=following script.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Millionaire fashion exec Peter Nygard is accused of raping 10 women at Bahamas compound where he once hosted Prince Andrew after 'plying' them with drink and drugs at a 'pamper party'

Ten women have filed a class-action lawsuit against fashion retailer Peter NygardThe alleged sexual assaults allegedly went on for decades and saw the executive rape and drug girls who were as young as 14 Girls would be lured to his Nygard Cay vacation compound under the guise that they were auditioning for modelling contracts

daily mail

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It seems the truth about the lives of the high and mighty is seedy as Hell.

Cheers

(post by FallAnon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
New Q3863

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0b8a25 No.8135724 📁
Feb 14 2020 13:29:15 (EST) NEW

(There's no content...intentional or accidental?)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Your avatar of Xi Pooh freaks me out every time I see it. Would you consider changing it?

NO, don't! It's actually perfect.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The more I dig, the more it seems to me Durham is going to target Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and Comey. When those 4 officially escape the Durham criminal investigation, then I will know nobody will be held accountable. Again, SpyGate is NOT the same investigation as “leaking to the press”.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As long as they're chirping away and singing their song, they stay alive.

Life for an actual canary in a coal mine could be described in three words: "short but meaningful." Early coal mines did not feature ventilation systems, so legend has it that miners would bring a caged canary into new coal seams. Canaries are especially sensitive to methane and carbon monoxide, which made them ideal for detecting any dangerous gas build-ups. As long as the bird kept singing, the miners knew their air supply was safe. A dead canary signaled an immediate evacuation.

Today, the practice of using a bird to test the air supply has become part of coal mining lore, but the ideology behind it has become a popular expression. The phrase "living like a canary in a coal mine" often refers to serving as a warning to others. The actual canary had little control over its fate, but it continued to sing anyway. In one sense, living this way indicates a willingness to experience life's dangers without compromise.

Are they just testing the political "air"?

www.wisegeek.com...

edit on 14-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sounds like he learned from the same schools as Epstein. I think we need to take a long, hard look at ALL of these perverts and their private islands.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL never!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Jes Staley’s Jeffrey Epstein issue is just the latest Barclays tangle

What is it about Barclays? This accident-prone British bank is a long-term underperformer — its share price is down 75 per cent from its 2007 peak — and plagued by frequent, rapid changes of chief executive. Is there a rational explanation for this or is it simply down to bad luck? These questions have returned to the fore now that Barclays has revealed that its current leader, Jes Staley, is under investigation by UK regulators over his “characterisation” of his relationship with disgraced US financier Jeffrey Epstein, who committed suicide while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.

ft

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

link to pic

From 2015:
New Barclays boss to be grilled by MPs over his links to Andrew's p******** pal after convicted sex offender backed him for the job in 2012 

Staley was apparently chosen to replace ousted CEO Antony Jenkins But he was secretly backed for job three years ago by Jeffery Epstein Duke of York's friend and disgraced financier was imprisoned in 2008 Mr Staley now set to be hauled in front of Treasury Select Committee

daily mail

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When I seen this meme your avatar came to mind. IDK why. 🤔😂

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/20 (Fri) 18:52:383a775b No.8136003

twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/20 (Fri) 18:52:383a775b No.8136003

twitter.com...

Q

Just like I said.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yep. Everybody needs to just take a deep breath. This ain't over till the fat lady sings. "Watch what happens next!"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The Dems and the MSM seem to have been knocked off-balance of late.

How did they get there?

Fury and hatred.

Discipline in war counts more than fury.
~ Rule # 8; Machiavelli's 'Art of War'; Link

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Barr Assigns ‘Outside Prosecutor’ to Review Michael Flynn Case Amid Roger Stone Debacle

Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned an outside prosecutor to scrutinize the criminal case against President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn, according to people familiar with the matter. […]

Mr. Barr has also installed a handful of outside prosecutors to broadly review the handling of other politically sensitive national-security cases in the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the people said. The team includes at least one prosecutor from the office of the United States attorney in St. Louis, Jeff Jensen, who is handling the Flynn matter, as well as prosecutors from the office of the deputy attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen.

The Flynn case is being handled by the same U.S. Attorney’s Office handling the Stone case. That office is now headed by Timothy Shea,

Who did Shea replace? When? What happened? Put the phony Barr DJT feud in context with these moves.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How does one deliberately post nothing?

It won't allow it.

How did he do it ??????????????????????????

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Breaking911

@Breaking911

BREAKING: Attorney General Barr has ordered a reexamination of several high-profile cases, including that of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/20 (Fri) 14:29:213a775b (2) No.8136552>>8136575

twitter.com...

Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?

Q

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join