It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have a great respect for you Grambler. Always star and flag your threads. But I don't believe you are getting my point.

Point is, Dem's are going after him for ANYTHING.

Don't think I should have to elaborate here.

An ongoing court case with the President of our Land giving his opinion gives the appearance of trying to manipulate opinion and has put Barr in a position where he now has to defend himself against a prejudiced Dem Judiciary committee.

No one waits for the truth to come out. MSM and Dems jump on the tweet and run with assumptions.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it were about my personal finances, I’d vote for bernie and get my huge student loan debts erased

I’m more concerned with taking back my country than the size of my 401k

Thought q people were with me on that as well

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re FLYNN Banner change... "Darkest before Dawn"?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ask yourself honestly

Had trump not made this tweet, do you really think Dems would not have gone after him for something else

There will be another impeachment

There will be another coup

No. Matter. What.

The mentality “president trump, please don’t tell the American people about the obvious corruption and coup attempts because it will allow the democrats to investigate you for calling out their corruption “ is a losing mentality

Would you also recommend trump order barr to not investigate Biden/Obama corruption in Ukraine?

Or to investigate the corruption of the fbi and others in the Russia hoax?

After all, the Dems will use those things as an excuse to investigate trump

The time for allow corruption to go on and on because investigating it or calling it out might anger democrats is over

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I’m pretty confident that the coup conspirators will be held to account.

We either trust Barr/Durham or not.

If we do; then quit worrying and just wait for them to pull the trigger.

If we don’t; then it is as much of a hoax as Russia & Ukraine.

I’m of the belief Barr/Durham have a death grip on the coup. I’m more frustrated with Senate RINOS.
edit on 13-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Let us pretend for a moment that we knew exactly who Q is. Would it change anything?

I don't believe it would. Q's drops have resulted in many of us discovering truth's, that we're right before our eyes.

If I learned tomorrow that Q is Vanna White, I'd say "Thanks Vanna"

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Now we have trump supporters telling trump to shut up and leave the guy who let comey walk free and claims Epstein killed himsef, Bill barr, handle things on his own

Only person I have seen who called for this is Bill Barr. And i believe he is right. Calling out an ongoing case by the highest person in the land gives the Dems fuel to call for yet another investigation before they even have evidence. Just the tweet allowed them to make a multitude of allegations well before the truth has a chance to get out.

He should be able to speek his mind but as POTUS, especially in the current environment, sometime you need to remain silent.

What did they say in private prior to...?

Anyone who has played, or even watched team sports knows tactics appear one way but are often not.

"Appear weak when you are strong" = "appear divided when you are not." Bait taken.

I've seen this play 100x so far during this game.

I had a long snarky post made, but it was to confrontational

I’ll just say this

I am more convinced than ever today that trump could be removed from office, Dems win 2020, and trump, his entire family and all of his associates who really were on his side could be locked up for life

And many people who claim to be trump supporters would cheer this as a great victory and part of the plan

Stop that..lol... Please.... thoughts have power, especially from people as smart as you.
Do you think we don't all have moments of doubt ? The magnitude of corruption is so entrenched and at times seems impossible to overcome, but there is No Doubt that the "swamp" is being forcefully challenged and dismantled....." The journey of 100 miles begins with the 1st step ".....I'd say we're about 36 miles in so far.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Good thread at @roscoebdavis unrolled...

Well it's already leaking out so no sense in pussyfooting around it any longer. All this shiny object nonsense in the MSM right now is a nice distraction but it's not going to last because leaks are still happening, but it's the swamp what do you expect. So all those chasing the monkey over Barr & Trump feuding take a seat.

Key point:

There's little to no precedent existing for a criminal prosecutor to review the analytic judgment-making process of the IC, but they brought this # on themselves, & the FISA abuse fueled this fury to clean house.

Most prosecutors are ill equipped to assess how analysts work, but Durham isn't like most prosecutors. He has put together a team that do know, former spooks, and Durham specializes in corruption.

Remember Durham spent years investigating the CIA over its torture program and its destruction of interrogation video tapes Obama buried his findings and no one was ever charged, and Durham remembers. Durham's final report remains secret to this day.

As I stated further up the thread, this takedown will make the takedown of the five families of NYC look like arresting the girl scouts. It took Rudy years to build that case. I think Durham is doing a fantastic job

DJT worked with the FBI on the above cases - so there's that.

edit on 13-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Let us pretend for a moment that we knew exactly who Q is. Would it change anything?

I don't believe it would. Q's drops have resulted in many of us discovering truth's, that we're right before our eyes.

If I learned tomorrow that Q is Vanna White, I'd say "Thanks Vanna"

That is a great thing about q

When it is encouraging people to look up the truth themselves to find corruption, I applaud that

But when it tells people to cheer for someone like barr telling them presidento stop calling out the corruption

When it tells people to tell people like me that were furious that comey wasn’t charged when the ig recommended that I should just relax because it’s all part of the plan

When it makes people think trump has every problem solved, and he will win in a landslide so there is no need to work out butts off getting the truth of this corruption out there

When it encourages people to believe that as long as the eco is doing fine, it doesn’t matter if the treasonous people who attacked our country are held to account

That is terrible

I know every person gets something different out of q

I am merely pointing out some of the dangers

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As Greg Jarrett and John Solomon said on Hannity last week, deadlines for charging certain crimes are passing, and they can't find any evidence that John Durham has convened a Grand Jury. They say a grand-jury would be the first sign that Durham is serious about bringing criminal charges.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now we have trump supporters telling trump to shut up and leave the guy who let comey walk free and claims Epstein killed himsef, Bill barr, handle things on his own

Only person I have seen who called for this is Bill Barr. And i believe he is right. Calling out an ongoing case by the highest person in the land gives the Dems fuel to call for yet another investigation before they even have evidence. Just the tweet allowed them to make a multitude of allegations well before the truth has a chance to get out.

He should be able to speek his mind but as POTUS, especially in the current environment, sometime you need to remain silent.

What did they say in private prior to...?

Anyone who has played, or even watched team sports knows tactics appear one way but are often not.

"Appear weak when you are strong" = "appear divided when you are not." Bait taken.

I've seen this play 100x so far during this game.

I had a long snarky post made, but it was to confrontational

I’ll just say this

I am more convinced than ever today that trump could be removed from office, Dems win 2020, and trump, his entire family and all of his associates who really were on his side could be locked up for life

And many people who claim to be trump supporters would cheer this as a great victory and part of the plan

The magnitude of corruption is so entrenched and at times seems impossible to overcome, but there is No Doubt that the "swamp" is being forcefully challenged and dismantled.

Meh, the only "swamp" Trump has managed to drain so far is his own administration--the very people he hired and then fired!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm starting to think biden was a red herring.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The scenario you describe, if it *could* happen, chills me to the bones.

If Trump gets removed; and, he, his family and allies all get locked up for life; and, Bloomberg the plutocrat or Sanders the communist, or any of the other democratic party ̶l̶o̶o̶n̶s̶ hopefuls win the 2020 election; you might as well slug down a few bottles of JD, kiss America (and the rest of the world) goodbye and go for one last swim in a lake somewhere.

I disagree with your cynical view that "many" would cheer if that scenario unfolded.

I'm the least smrt in this bunch here, and even I would realize we'd been had.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes, they would have gone after him with the Lui tweet. There is no tweet they will not go after him with their assumptions. That is the point.

I support Trump 100 percent. That doesn't mean I ignore the flaws. I don't believe anyone on this board does either.

No human is perfect, but Trump, with his flaws, is the perfect President for this particular time.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thoughts do have power

That’s exactly why I am posting

I know neatly every person in here wants to see the corrupt brought to justice

Are people really going to stop fighting because some vague plan?

Are we really going to act like trump needs to stop telling the American people about this corruption?

Those ideas and thoughts are dangerous in my opinion, and benefit the corrupt

Having faith is a good thing

Having too much faith can cause complacency and actually hurt our chances out outing corruption

Think of it this way

Say I’m wrong in all my posts tonight

Have I caused any harm to q’s plan? Nope (and I hope I am wrong)

But say the people cheering for trump to drop telling the American people about this corruption are wrong

Now we have just silenced the biggest voice in outing corruption and millions of Americans that were waking up to it have to rely on barr finally charging someone with a crime

I’ll default to trusting the evidence I can see nstead of faith in what I can’t

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes, they would have gone after him with the Lui tweet. There is no tweet they will not go after him with their assumptions. That is the point.

I support Trump 100 percent. That doesn't mean I ignore the flaws. I don't believe anyone on this board does either.

No human is perfect, but Trump, with his flaws, is the perfect President for this particular time.

The Liu tweet?

They started talking about investigating him because the doj is accepting evidence on Ukraine corruption days ago!

Trump could delete his twitter account, Twitter could go bankrupt and close tomorrow, and the democrats coup against trump will continue unhindered

Telling trump to stop talking directly to the American people about corruption, and instead rely on barr and the media is a terrible idea

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Noted and Valid, I don't live or die by a single Q drop or Trump tweet. I do my best to see 360.

The one thing that has me glued to Q, is the backlash from our MSM enemies.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As Greg Jarrett and John Solomon said on Hannity last week, deadlines for charging certain crimes are passing, and they can't find any evidence that John Durham has convened a Grand Jury. They say a grand-jury would be the first sign that Durham is serious about bringing criminal charges.

It won’t matter

You can see it in this thread

I said it many q threads ago

Some people are so invested in the plan that nothing will prove it wrong to them

I said it could be dangerous

And now we have people actually claiming trump talking directly to the American people about corruption is a bad thing

All we can do is make our own decisions

I’ll keep fighting the corruption

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Noted and Valid, I don't live or die by a single Q drop or Trump tweet. I do my best to see 360.

The one thing that has me glued to Q, is the backlash from our MSM enemies.

Along the same lines though, when the never trump establishment republicans agree with q followers that trump should stop telling the American people about corruption

What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The Swamp is far from drained...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join