It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle mind control.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So a site I won’t mention t&c issues, here, conspiracy in nature, same, this one, became very political and not much conspiracy
Over the last few years plenty of venting and robust discussion, fairly unmoderated and just mostly banter, good and bad, nothing to raise any flags but
There seems to have been an overlying issue, nearly 4 years in the making.
Not that it hasn’t been raised in the past and discussed, just totally ignored by those in charge of the said site

That little yellow man in the top left corner

So why, nefarious baiting, disgust at the present president, lazy editing of little pictures, ignorance (can deny that), site owner a democrat supporters in denial. Is this a top down thing forced on the ats plebs?
Is there a nwo, elite running ats and we are all mindless minions, subtle mind control

why after nearly 4 years, and probably 4 more? Obama’s face on this forum.
Why has there be no change, not even asking for change, that won’t happen, clearly.
Just wondering why there has been no change

A Hilary picture would be acceptable, AOC pretty as she is, but Obama, fish and chips wrapping, it’s 2020.

Conspiracy?

edit on 11-2-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

IDK

People sure are obsessed with everything Obama here still!

Trump sure is, and he's firing all Obama holdovers, and blaming Obama for everything!

"But Obama" is used here more than "But her emails".

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

heh, irony. hehehehehe.

^_^

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I like the picture. He was a lot more stable than our current president. Too much drama with this president.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like the picture. He was a lot more stable than our current president. Too much drama with this president.

Obama paid $1.7 billion to Iran, to avoid drama. That worked well.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Obama didn't. Funding is controlled by Congress. It's in the Constitution Article 1 Section 8.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Scary little picture causes fearful people to make more threads.

That's my guess as to why they don't change it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

IDK

People sure are obsessed with everything Obama here still!

Trump sure is, and he's firing all Obama holdovers, and blaming Obama for everything!

"But Obama" is used here more than "But her emails".

"but Lincoln" and his hipster beard and bushy eyebrows...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Obama didn't. Funding is controlled by Congress. It's in the Constitution Article 1 Section 8.

Obama's regime sent $1.7 billion, to the most dangerous nation on the planet. That money, would not have been on that plane, unless Obama wanted it to be on that plane.

How many American deaths, were financed by that $1.7 billion? How many other deaths, were collateral damage? That is all blood, on Obama's hands. Obama's hands are just as bloody, as the Bushes and Clintons.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Stable? He was the guy that said this: "I don't need a 50 state CONGRESS of duly elected officials to enact (vote on) my legislation because I have a pen and a phone". The next President undid his totally illegal pen/phone Executive Orders.
edit on 11-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What House/Senate Bill was that ? 😃

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
^^^^

Well I consider ATS a political banter site run by the left mimicry league. Don't really care much , no love and no attention. Just watching it devolving further into a political mudpitt. Permutations of the MSM that's all.
Not talking Conspiracy , talking Obama Trump Hillary that's all.
Don't know what happened , guess ATS adapted. Mind control ? Sure. Herding the plebs nothing more. Now plebs think conspiracy is death. yeah it's working.

Moving to greener pastures.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I assume this wasn't originally in "Board business", because the shift of forums has replaced that itttle man with a different picture.

Whenever this question comes up, I've suggested that the new picture should be historic rather than contemporary, so that it doesn't get affected by political changes.
Also perhaps a non-American.
Like, for example, Benjamin Disraeli.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I can't explain for the mods... but I can say a couple of things.

One, if there's some nefarious plot involving Obama's pic to promote Dem policies and critters, it's not working. There is far more Trump cheerleading here than there ever was Obama cheerleading. I suppose we could then wonder just how much more Trump cheerleading there would be if not for some subtle mind control using Obama's pic... but for the most part, I'm not assigning any ill will to the pic.

Two, at a time when the entire internet is shutting down any and all talk -- even words! -- that they deem "transphobic," ATS has let us go hog wild. I've been spanked a couple times when discussion got out of hand, but that is to be expected. And it was never unreasonable. Just the fact that we can discuss Trans issues here without kissing the Trans Activist butt is a HUGE sign that ATS isn't trying to influence our speech.

In fact, I think our Mods are pretty darn awesome.

GO MODS!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Really? A little icon is mind control to you?
And with your logic the aliens & UFO grey in the icon is a disinformation agent?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You missed Nixon, Gandalf, Shakespeare, that one I can’t quite figure out on the People forum, etc.

Sign of the times from when it was made. And the teapot on Political Issues refers to the Teapot Dome Scandal. But if you want a real mystery...why is Political Conspiracies separated from the others and a different color with only a thunderstorm?

There is your subliminal.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Moving to greener pastures.

Where would that be?

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe it was a tongue in cheek rant
Calm down, you are over reacting
__

Yes, it was not originally in this forum Dis

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yes, it was not originally in this forum Dis

Yes, thread was moved from Pols and People to Board Business.
Where Board questions belong.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
To control someone's mind, it generally has to be open at least a little. When it comes to politics these days, those kinds of people are not that easy to find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join