It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman, Sondland and Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The liberal media and pundits (90% of all media), are angry because President Trump has:

1.) Cancelled the regular White House press briefings.

2.) Communicates directly to the people of the USA and World, several times @ day.

3.) One-by-one, President Trump is removing the traitors who leaked plans, conversations, and secrets, to the press.

After President Trump begins his second term on 1/1/2021, our Anti-America media will pay dearly for 4 years of domestic terrorism.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleepm

If that were true he would be a terrible leader.

would never follow a man that thinks like that.

“ facts don’t care about your feelings “ ( substitute results for feelings .

Ben Schapiro

I don't think trump thinks like that. What he thinks about each morning is probably something we couldn't guess.

I was kidding with the Vindman’s . But Im spot on with the rest of the tatics.

That rich all his life and with the secrets that only a potus knows.

How do you think he got that rich ?

If you wanna find out. Read this it was published in 2015 then look through the race and tell me how accurate it was.

I think the left mater to the right much more than it truly maters to trump

How so ?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

How so ?

I'm sure there are much more important things going on in america than whatever the political left (or right) is doing.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Release your tax data.

Allow 3rd party photographers to pull back your wispy strands and show no tan/spray lines.

Allow minions to comply with congressional subpoenas.

The truth is a thing that exists, and he is very very afraid of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Isnt that illegal to tell a employees work record to another employer? refrences are one thing but that is called blackballing.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Vindman and Sondaland's sackings in a symptom of one of the reasons Trump's impeachment was on shaky ground. Trump's tractors in the (U.S.) House of Representatives never investigated the existence of recording devices. Specifically, I am referring to a recording of the phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The idea that no such recording is extremely unlikely. Yet the Democrats in the full knowledge of history did nothing. The role of Nixon tapes in the Watergate scandal is well documented. So, why did they act in this manner? In short, I have come up with two alternative explanations for their gross omission.

Firstly, they declined to set the legal precedent of such recordings entering the evidential process in congressional investigations. Future Democratic presidents would face their communications and meetings under lawful subpoenas in legitimate or not hearings. However, this is pathetic reasoning. The level of illegal or other wrongdoing required for bipartisan presidential impeachment is part 1 of my point. Part 2 is the moral, (probable) legal and ethical requirements to impeach the president in question trumps (no pun intended) all.

I suspect there was a high degree of self-interest at work. Opening recordings of presidential cabinet meetings and communications opens the door to exposing corruption at the CIA, FBI and their ties to the Democratic Party.

Lastly, Trump's detractors manufactured a weak excuse for impeachment. The recording contained no incriminating evidence or pointers to ethically questionable actions that justified impeachment.

Incidentally, if Vindman has nothing to hide, the release of Trump recordings are in his best interest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9-2-2020 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

I mean.. You don't see video footage of the right doing radical things to "change" America..

The violence of the Radical Left

Unless someone can share one? I'd love to see the other side.

They say we’re domestic terrorist

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Liberal mental illness Is a real problem.

It truly is. There is a correlation between liberalism and mental illness. People that think with their emotions tend to be liberal and there is a large percentage of that demographic that is mentally unstable.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After President Trump begins his second term on 1/1/2021, our Anti-America media will pay dearly for 4 years of domestic terrorism.

And it will help immensely that he will also have a House and Senate controlled by the R's - hopefully minus a number of RINOs...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Isnt that illegal to tell a employees work record to another employer? refrences are one thing but that is called blackballing.

If a person lists you as a reference on an application and the potential employer calls you, you are required to give the employer a truthful evaluation of how the worker did at your company. I have never lied either way, a couple of times I had an employee who was reliable but could not catch on to how to do the job they were hired to do. Someone from a different type of work called me for a reference on one of those person and I told them that the guy might be good at other things, but in his case he was afraid of even going on a ladder. He was applying for work in a store and I told the person that he came to work on time every day, but I could not keep him on when he would not even go two steps up a stepladder. I heard later he did go to work there, and was there for quite a while, but he did get laid off because he needed to get stuff off of shelves using a stepladder. They were laying off and I guess that was the determining factor because there would not be enough employees to get the supplies down since they were cutting jobs.

Employers have rights too, if you even mention that you worked for a company in the interview, the prospective employer can call and ask the old employer how he was. That old employer should always be honest, that is actually the rule. If you give your employee a good reference and he sucks, that new employer spreads a bunch of crap about you and your company because you lied to him.

You put down a reference on an application and that is not blackballing if someone gives a truthful evaluation of your preformance. Blackballing is something way different, that is where an employer actually goes out and tells everyone not to hire you.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How dare those guys answer a subpoena!
They deserve retaliation to the fullest extent the corruption—I mean law—allows!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ahh got it. thanks for the informative reply.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic This is getting rediculous now evidently you can attach a label to anything whether or not it makes any sense,more and more this new crowd can't handle truth ,the world keeps getting dumber

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you were president of a nation like this, would you want people you cannot trust working in the White House? Nobody would, I would not want a president of the USA having people he could not trust working with him.

Trump did not have him killed, he did not even have him fired, he was transferred out of the White House. Personally I would have fired the guy myself if I was Trump.

His twin brother also had to go out of the white house since he would definitely be a possible problem since Trump got rid of his brother.

The Dems and Media are just upset because they lost a chance of brainwashing insiders into giving them leaked information. I thought everything that goes on inside the White house is classified unless it is officially released?

Democrats love acting that an intellectual difference is a criminal act against the democratic part. Now, what form of government is that?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What is he winning?

No really. What did he win?

Half found him guilty. The other half were too afraid to.

He was acquitted ...But so was another Dershowitz client. O.J. Simpson.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What is he winning?

No really. What did he win?

He was acquitted ...But so was another Dershowitz client. O.J. Simpson.

He didn't win, he just stopped another attack. But he is still president and has a good chance at re-election.
The only thing that will prevent more impeachments is democrats loosing the majority in the house. I would hate to see what this nation would look like if the house tried another hail Mary like the last one.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Vindman is dirt. His job was to sit down, shut his mouth and follow orders. If he wanted input he should run for POTUS.

He is NOT inteligence or government, he's military and entirely beholden to his CINC: Trump.

Of course, not surprised his loyalties would be divided/split/questionable.

Demote to private and imprison for insubordination and leaking. AKA speaking without permission.

And Sondland? Well, his job was to implement Trump's policies not give his 2,000,817 cents.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not even close. No one found him guilty except Partisan hacks. Just like the impeachment, vote down party limes. Totally illegitimate

Name one crime Trump was accused of

No Dem will occupy the WH ever again, but if one does by some miracle just wait and see what we do to them. Investigations, impeachment, coups? All the above and so much more.

You thought Obama had it bad? Just you wait

None of that matters though, our 200+ judges and SCOTUS will ensure the radical agenda is dead for generations. And by then we'll get our act together and ensure concentrated populations don't get to decide for everyone else (or: California has as much say as Vermont)
edit on 2/10/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You couldn't even get half with bitter Romney. Nowhere close to 66.

Another crushed silly dream.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In addition to vindman and his twin brother, 70 positions were cut from the National Security Council last week. The NSC used to consist of 12 people under George Bush and had ballooned to 400 people under Obama.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 2/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join