It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine LIVE the Final and most damning last pieces and Ties to Impeachment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ukraine The final piece

This explains the rush to impeachment and everything to come......

Glenn Becks final expose on Ukraine and what hes calling Iran Contra 2, and its much much worse.

Feel free to discuss as the information and documents unfold..........

More questions answered, the tie in to the FBI and state department, Not just the Bidens

edit on 2/6/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First were starting out with some background and follow up, so that everyone is up to speed

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh $h!t....He said he'll deliver it at 9 am. We should see reactions same day. Will it be enough to arrest a Biden, just one?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Oh $h!t....He said he'll deliver it at 9 am. We should see reactions same day. Will it be enough to arrest a Biden, just one?

I think its much much larger than the Bidens, theyre just one lock in a door that leads to a cathedral of corruption. I think this could implement TONS of people in the gov and the 3 letter agencies.......

But yeah i heard that too, hes delivering them to senators with all the paperwork and verified info.

Remember, Bidens son, Nancies son, and Romneys son and Ker;rys, all were working for Barisma or an affiliate at some point, taking huge payouts allegedly , so this could be devastating.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And cue the Arkancide hit on Beck at 8am.

Honestly, I like him but he does get a bit on the paranoid, deep conspiracy side of things at times.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yep, this is it. I hope senators are watching this now and already start preparing their move.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Honestly, I like him but he does get a bit on the paranoid, deep conspiracy side of things at times.

Theres a large dif between being paranoid, and being able to back up your claims with FOIA paperwork and bank trails that you can verify.

I doubt he would be sending all this stuff to congressmen with all the paper, and ruin any reputation he may have had, over supposition.

Theyve been working on this for 6 months now, Glenn isnt the same person he was even 5 years ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Yep, this is it. I hope senators are watching this now and already start preparing their move.

Hes had a few on his show the last week or so, that said they would be.

I know Grassley, Cruz, Graham, and I think Gaetz are the first to get it.......and information has also been sent to the Money Laundering Unit in the treasury department, as of about an hour ago , its being reported

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

We didn't read the whole file he's delivering tomorrow, how do you know he's paranoid. Congress might also have information that matches what Beck is telling.

Maybe Congress always knew it. In one case or the other, this is going to force them to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Maybe Congress always knew it. In one case or the other, this is going to force them to do something about it.

We sure as hell hope so............this is HUGE, a lot bigger than people understand........that whole "working with foreign gov" crap the democrats were trying to lay on thick.........leads straight to their literal pocketbooks

Which is exactly why it seems they needed Trump gone, NOW

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Trueman

We sure as hell hope so............this is HUGE, a lot bigger than people understand........that whole "working with foreign gov" crap the democrats were trying to lay on thick.........leads straight to their literal pocketbooks
Which is exactly why it seems they needed Trump gone, NOW

Yeah, the whole thing makes more sense than ever. You know..., for some reason I feel like this report was ready and waiting for the right moment. Obviously now.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I (well I am guessing) just so happened to watch the video on this guys chalkboard 'timeline', and a little confused, he left out a lot of information.

For one, he never mentions Hunter and what he was doing, and two, never mentions why Biden withheld money or the two partisan hacks (Shokin and Arseniy Yatsenyuk) ripping Ukraine apart which prompted this whole debacle.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He was dead on in 2011 regarding the *outrageous* idea of an"Arab Spring" occurring and the repercussions of.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I (well I am guessing) just so happened to watch the video on this guys chalkboard 'timeline', and a little confused, he left out a lot of information.

For one, he never mentions Hunter and what he was doing, and two, never mentions why Biden withheld money or the two partisan hacks (Shokin and Arseniy Yatsenyuk) ripping Ukraine apart which prompted this whole debacle.

Its a 3 or 4 part serious and it goes into just about everything.......he mentions Hunter quite a bit in all of them, and also why Biden withheld the money many times..........

Not sure which ones youve watched.......

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I will watch them all gradually. This subject is very deep.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I will watch them all gradually. This subject is very deep.

Its super deep, and i would def recommend watching them in pieces lol, its a LOT of info

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

thank you, watching now, comment later.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Clintons were experts at taking a simple scheme and pulling it down a deep rabbit hole to nowhere. Smart because the American public can't handle details. It is now a well established play. Nobody with an average IQ believes Biden or Hunter but what can be done in a climate of extreme partisan politics. All we can hope for is enough voters do the right thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

He was dead on in 2011 regarding the *outrageous* idea of an"Arab Spring" occurring and the repercussions of.

They mocked him i believe in 2012 when he started talking about them trying to set up another Lavant.........and then ISIS hit claiming they were trying to .......establish another Lavant

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

thank you, watching now, comment later.

absolutely , and as i said there are 3 or 4 other ones out there he did all leading to this one, there is a TON of information so take it in bite size pieces lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join