It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes this just get out

google translate

At 04:00 on February 11th, 31 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps reported that 2015 confirmed cases (1638 cases in Hubei), 871 severe cases (897 cases in Hubei), and There were 97 deaths (94 in Hubei, 1 in Henan, Hunan, and Chongqing), and 3342 suspected cases (1685 in Hubei).
  On the same day, 744 new cases were cured and discharged (417 in Hubei), and 30068 close contacts were lifted from medical observation.
  As of 24:00 on February 11, according to reports from 31 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, there were 38,800 confirmed cases (among which, 8204 were severe cases), 4,740 were cured and discharged, and 1,113 were dead.A total of 44,653 confirmed cases have been reported and 160,67 suspected cases have been reported. A total of 451,462 close contacts were tracked, and 185,037 close contacts were still in medical observation.
  A total of 77 confirmed cases were reported from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan: 49 in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (1 death), 10 in the Macao Special Administrative Region (1 in discharged from cure), and 18 in Taiwan (1 in discharged from cure).

Note: The number of new severe cases is obtained by subtracting the number of severe cases on the previous day from the number of existing severe cases on that day. There are medical outcomes such as mild disease and death in severe cases. On February 11, the number of severe cases in 12 provinces decreased by 44 cases, and the number of severe cases in 8 provinces including Hubei increased by 915 cases.

www.nhc.gov.cn...
edit on 11-2-2020 by Dolby_X because: addes bold

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
What is next Wednesday ??a reply to: toysforadults

The Lunar eclipse.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MaverickLRD
I know there’s some laughter about the parroting by trump about warmer temps
But we can only hope that it is the case. Most every other known strain of coronavirus dies out at temps above 85 degrees and in direct sunlight
So far we don’t have adequate case studies of this virus in a warm environment to prove the same. And if it is bio engineered who knows what changes have come about

Tell that to the Thais and people in Singapore .

Valid point, but if numbers don’t balloon weather could be a factor

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Are you suggesting that if I spent a day in a greenhouse with the temperature over 85 and in direct sunlight that might kill the virus? Not being flippant but never thought of it. What if one microwaves their clothes would that kill any virus on them?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No it always came from bats. The strain itself originated in bats. The only question is what the intermediary was. At first, they speculated it was snakes, but now they think it may have been pangolins.

Another intermediary is some bioengineering researchers. Maybe they had some honorable reasons for researching and development such a powerful strain and accidentally lost containment? Maybe they went rogue and this was their plan all along?
edit on 11-2-2020 by kwakakev because: added 'development'

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz

Are you suggesting that if I spent a day in a greenhouse with the temperature over 85 and in direct sunlight that might kill the virus? Not being flippant but never thought of it. What if one microwaves their clothes would that kill any virus on them?

No because once the virus enters your body it can begin to replicate and take hold while your immune system mounts an attack
The reason seasonal colds and the flu for example are seasonal is due to their inability to stay alive long enough to infect as many people with warmer weather
In theory I suppose one could put objects in a greenhouse with warm temps to help kill off influenza cells but it’s not a reasonable process to disinfect stuff everywhere

But in a medical setting for example we use heat to sterilize inoculating loops to prevent cross contamination. That is far hotter than say 90 degrees though

I was also just being cautiously optimistic that the summer could help potentially slow down the spread of infection. Unfortunately we don’t have data to show if that will even work out
edit on 11-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

I have a very good suspicion that Doggodlol is Wu Mao Amry. The persons English appears to come from a translator and resembles Chinese to English translation via app or website.

ATS is not blocked in China, and if it is Wu Mao army is known to have Twitter accounts so they have exceptions to the firewall.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
People in Georgia under watch after returning from China

Asked to self isolate for 14 days.

UPDATED: Close to 200 Georgia residents are being monitored for coronavirus

source

Let's see how many they lose track of down in Georgia.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Another reason they're seasonal is that people stay indoors and close together. They are close contact spreaders.

People do tend to stay more spread out in nicer weather.

Part of China's problem may be that they are compounding their issues by locking people inside their own apartment buildings together.

It would explain what we're seeing on the Diamond Princess too. People confined together in close contact will be more likely to spread it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I see 3 bodies in this van. How many vans and how many bodies just in Wuhan?

Twitter

Cross checked Wechat, it was there wife says but it’s censored now.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I thought that was a possibility I mentioned with the test animal.

Honestly, China does have legitimate reasons to be wanting to study this particular strain of corona virus. It's very closely related to SARS which has broken out in China before and will again.

And as I've mentioned like a broken record, researching viruses like this one trying to come up with an effective treatment and/or vaccine is likely to create both more and less deadly strains of it as part of the process. If nothing else, you need a severe strain to test your treatment against to prove efficacy.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I see 3 bodies in this van. How many vans and how many bodies just in Wuhan?

Twitter

Cross checked Wechat, it was there wife says but it’s censored now.

Omg, he just tossed his gloves in the trash can. Did it even go in the trash can? They're so careless there!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 377 new cases of coronavirus and 3 new deaths

According to China's National Health Commission, the number of suspected cases has dropped from 21,675 yesterday to 16,067 today

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the response. Could it be a way a prepper with a greenhouse could sterilize their clothes in an emergency or when they return from being in situations where they might come in to contact with the virus? Which makes wonder if one drives their car and comes back and decontaminates themselves but forgets about the car seat they could become exposed?

edit on 11-2-2020 by Cmajlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Twitter tells me this post is blocked/gone.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
when China quarantined Wuhan... 571 confirmed cases, 17 deaths.

H3N2 flat out killed 80,000 American in 2017-2018. Does anyone remember a quarantine anywhere?

The ultimate question is: Why would China quarantine Wuhan after a mere 17 deaths?

See what I'm gettin' at here?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
To be perfectly honest, until we know for absolute certainty that the general population has more to worry about being infected by the virus itself, as opposed to being negatively affected by the mass panic that would inevitably ensue if the President of the USA was to make a big deal out of it -- I think (him) playing it down and keeping the population calm is the safest option -- while in the background of course taking all necessary measures to prepare for the worst!

edit on 11/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Transcript of CDC telebriefing

www.cdc.gov...

CDC Guidance for Employers concerning the response

www.cdc.gov...

Response support

www.jbmdl.jb.mil...

Congressional overview .. congressional response

crsreports.congress.gov...

Global biodefense.. tons of links youre going to like.

globalbiodefense.com...

Why is that globalbiodefense link "encouraging people to use the #COVID19 and #SARSCoV2 hashtags on social media? What is this globalbiodefense organization anyway and is this just harmless or altruistic awareness campaign or something more atune to a psyop lol

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Absolutely I do. I said as much on the day they quarantined Wuhan. Either the CCP are the dumbest SOBs on the planet or they're liars.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wow Twitter censoring why am I not surprised.

Also video of 3 kids in body bag is real, posted to WeChat first before Jennifer from Epoch Times posted it.

Try this one

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join