It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF C-130 flying over mainland China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
3-4 days everyones hysterics are going to look completely ridiculous mark my words

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The C-130 is incredibly versatile. The EC-130 is capable of doing some pretty interesting things electronically.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
3-4 days everyones hysterics are going to look completely ridiculous mark my words

Maybe... I'll take looking ridiculous while feeling relieved. If nothing comes of it, the better off we'll be. Unfortunately people did lose their lives and many more suffered. If it stops now, I'll be all the more grateful for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm not seeing any hysterics so far. Rather discussion of whats going on. People should be prepared period. It may not be this flu down the road rather a natural disaster etc but whatever triggers people to be ready is fine with me

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hopefully they won't bring "samples" back.

We got enough problems without our own idiots accidentally releasing crap from hot labs...

We don't actually need samples as we have actual living samples already in the country. 5 to be exact

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Maybe... I'll take looking ridiculous while feeling relieved. If nothing comes of it, the better off we'll be. Unfortunately people did lose their lives and many more suffered. If it stops now, I'll be all the more grateful for it.

That is one way to look at it

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Apparently it was under consideration, but the decision was made not to. There's currently a Kalitta 747 enroute to Anchorage from Wuhan where it will refuel, then continue to Ontario, CA. It's full of Americans that were in the region being brought home.

Nice find! I see it on now flightrader24. I wonder if the folks in ANC are aware of what's coming.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Irishhaf

I was thinking CDC and their equipment.

True but it traveled through Mongolia and is not really near the epicenter

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

At least some of them are. It was originally going to San Francisco, but that was changed a few hours ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I was thinking they were routing them around areas they didn't want them near.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24901729]FredT[/post

Reciprocity. They wouldn't have broadcast their route if it was a covert op. Like Japan, they are paying/providing aid, in order to get their citizens out. All aircraft granted passage out of Wuhan are arriving loaded with medical supplies. This probably the same thing. Americans have a large VA hospital in Germany, probably just relocating vital antivirals and odds and ends.

The Aid the Chinese are refusing on record at this time from foreign countries is for professional assistance in dealing with the Virus. Basically letting our Virologists into thier mess. Ofcourse they aren't going to say no to medicines, plasma, etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I’m going with it’s transportation of medical team to assess and aid the ChiComs

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The Kalitta flight was originally scheduled to San Francisco, then changed to Ontario, then changed again to March ARB.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

the moment we see troop movement to or away from China i will be leaving me up state house for the my Adirondacks house

or ENFORCED no fly zones in or out of the US/CHINA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join