It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF C-130 flying over mainland China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its rare to get any sort of military traffic showing over Communist China. Last night a USAF C-130J 08-8604 with the callsign TREK905. The Herc is based out of Ramstein AB, Germany.

While its known that the US and other countries are yanking diplomats ad ex-pats out, its unclear why they would need a C-130 unless they had large equipment that needed moving. Its also odd that the ChiCom government would allow US military aircraft in their airspace

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Yearh.. instead of moving stuff perhaps they are removing stuff
Made me think of this..

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
From the base website, they do missions over China. Transporting leaders and even resupply missions. Not a big deal.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Bet ya 10 bucks and a beer that we're collecting vital military data the whole time

Like we don't already know what's there.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Not with a standard C-130.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
doesn't the army have some biological type people in germany, its possible help was offered and accepted as well and while getting some folks out they brought others in to lend a hand.

Though if that is what happened that scares me a lot...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I was thinking CDC and their equipment.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You can offload a bunch of equipment and supplies, and load up passengers all in one quick turn around with a Herk. More difficult to get bulky items in an airliner. You also don't have the same restrictions a commercial carrier might put on flight manifests.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Either way if China accepted our offer of help this time that would be concerning to me considering all the rhetoric lately.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't think they're going to have a choice. With the numbers and other information about this bug I think it's just a matter of time before outside agencies are there.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
With it being passed on by human contact now they will need to..

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hopefully they won't bring "samples" back.

We got enough problems without our own idiots accidentally releasing crap from hot labs...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not with a standard C-130.

That's what they want us to think

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

There are only a few C-130s that could do what you suggested. They're all accounted for, and none are currently anywhere near China. None are based outside the US on a permanent basis.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I dont doubt it, but its all hypothesis till they accept help.

Once they do that then the theories start to carry weight and that's a little nerve racking.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One of the people I follow on social media just posted an update that the White House is considering suspending all flights to China.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The C-130 was operating out of Japan. It flew to South Korea and then into China before returning to South Korea.

TREK905 Flights on AirNavBox link

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Bet ya 10 bucks and a beer that we're collecting vital military data the whole time

Like we don't already know what's there.

We had that space shuttle thing in LEO for what, two years. Probably another one up there nobody knows about. C130 can't be ideal for collecting anything. Loud as hell, rough ride, expensive as hell and can't get up that high. I'm gonna say no on this theory. Good for transporting stuff and some civilian politicians along with cargo. They probably inspect it on the ground for good measure.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
One of the people I follow on social media just posted an update that the White House is considering suspending all flights to China.

That's a good idea, are they going to suspend flights from china?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Apparently it was under consideration, but the decision was made not to. There's currently a Kalitta 747 enroute to Anchorage from Wuhan where it will refuel, then continue to Ontario, CA. It's full of Americans that were in the region being brought home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join