It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Sadly i fell like nobody really knows exactly what we are dealing with , or what the hell is going on .

The numbers being released have never scared me as much as all of China’s actions in the last month .

Just the fact they are causing great harm to their economy tells me this # is more serious then we currently know .

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

That would be awful, two pandemics at once. Worst part is that epidemiologists are saying that because this is still in its exponential growth phase, the data we are seeing today regarding number of confirmed infections, is a representation from weeks ago. Combined with the extremely honest and non biased reporting from the Chinese government, that would make for a great situation.

link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

I think the best anyone can say is that there is a high level containment lab in the area where the virus is supposed to have broken out, and around the time when the very first cases are suspected to have begun circulating in the human population, there was a rash of arrests in other countries related to bio-espionage concerning that particular lab.

They were up to something, but the Chinese always do their best to try to steal what they don't already have worked out for themselves, so none of that is news exactly.

But it is possible that something made its way out of that lab. Unlike other labs of that level of containment, this one in China is not inspected by any authority outside what the Chinese government considered proper. Most labs of that level in other countries end up being walked through by people from other countries as part of their regulatory regime to a certain extent, especially if they have anything to do with the private sector, they will.

link   
tick tick tick

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so my co-worker is from Taiwan (I work in tech) and he said that they are increasing the numbers slowly so they don't scare everyone

This is what he's hearing from people on the ground

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It really hasn’t been proven to be a bio weapon has it ?

No and from what I'm aware it's not possible to actually determine that, but it's early days, that may change.

my husband keeps saying, if this is a bioweapon, someone will admit it in about 15 years or so... any info between now and then will be covered up or denied

I don’t think anyone would even want to admit such a thing in 150 years .

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So... Back to Earth... Third of February 2020 almost 2 months after beginning of December... How many died out of China?
Don't need to worry with the typically *wait till next week* please... Tks
edit on 3-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
China's National Health Commission reports 750 new cases of coronavirus, raising the total to more than 20,000

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It really hasn’t been proven to be a bio weapon has it ?

No and from what I'm aware it's not possible to actually determine that, but it's early days, that may change.

my husband keeps saying, if this is a bioweapon, someone will admit it in about 15 years or so... any info between now and then will be covered up or denied

I don’t think anyone would even want to admit such a thing in 150 years .

I doubt anyone will ever admit it was a bioweapon. At most it will be an "experimental strain". They will say it was to be used in the development of a vaccine or therapy or some such. And that won't be a total lie because such a bioweapon is only really going to be effective if you have the means to safeguard yourself from it.

And honestly, most bioresearch facilities that create new drugs and vaccines also grow and culture their own strains of the pathogens they are testing against. It's why if you work in one, depending on which areas you are working in, you will often have to get an array of vaccines above and beyond the norm.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
So... Back to Earth... Third of February 2020 almost 3 months after beginning of December... How many died out of China?

What about those in China?
To far from your bed?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We got 18.7% daily increase of cases in China (lowest thus far)

Mortality rate = 2.06%
edit on 3-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are currently 20,626 confirmed cases worldwide, including 426 fatalities.

bnonews.com...
edit on 3-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 3-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Necrose

New trend forming in the SP500, oil broke 50 for the first time today if it breaks 48 we have a long way down to go

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

Zerohedge

This is a great interview. Dr. Francis Boyle is a rare individual. He is a well-educated, well-credentialed truth-teller!

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it.

He aslo quotes a Lancet Journal study that states the Coronavirus has a 83% infection rate and a 14% fatality rate.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So... Back to Earth... Third of February 2020 almost 3 months after beginning of December... How many died out of China?

You use the term ‘almost’ a bit loosely.
Beginning of December till February 3rd is just over 2 months.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Kindra labelle

What about those in China?
To far from your bed?

Not at all... My Gf she's from Macau and I use to sleep with her on that same bed.
edit on 3-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The only reliable info is the global statistics outside of China,many here consider me a nutter but Im seeing links to every shill,disinfo agent,agent provocateur and self appointed expert out there,its getting to be like a movie,calm down all.

This movie I feel like Im in it

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You use the term ‘almost’ a bit loosely.
Beginning of December till February 3rd is just over 2 months.

I did the edition... Only after second try

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There’s also another variable in other countries like India and Pakistan if this thing starts to spread there. A few of the post docs and researchers I work with mentioned a huge cultural difference in these countries. They may let the disease spread naturally and even expose people to it because of religious reasons.

These are the same areas that used variolation with small pox. They also had gods based on the disease. The belief system is different, let the universe or karma decide the outcome because the person can only cure the disease through herbs, actions or meditation etc. They make a social gathering about it in some cases with treatment and funerals. I had no idea those belief systems were still that active, especially in the outlying areas.

They were from those areas and said it could be a huge problem with controlling the spread.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278 >>

join