It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

So let's assume that the virus is a bioweapon.
Then there is still no proof that it was made by the Chinese and, or came from the biolab in Wuhan.
It might as well be released on China by someone entirely else....

Now that we know this virus is engineered, I think we may well be about to go to another place altogether, principally because this puts the CCP in a ballbreaker of a position.

Does it;

A. Claim it wasn't them, it was somebody else we're not sure who.
B. Claim it wasn't them, it was the US.

One of these claims will cascade onto the Chinese population and I'm sure they will want blood. Where this situation goes may well end up being more significant than the virus itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Inviting the x wife over for Supper,with some Favre beans and a nice Chianti
edit on 3-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Then there is still no proof that it was made by the Chinese and, or came from the biolab in Wuhan.

Now that we know this virus is engineered, I think we may well be about to go to another place altogether, principally because this puts the CCP in a ballbreaker of a position.

Does it;

One of these claims will cascade onto the Chinese population and I'm sure they will want blood. Where this situation goes may well end up being more significant than the virus itself.

I've been thinking this and am sure the Chinese will look to blame someone else to allow the rulers to cling onto power.

Nothing galvanises a country like a common evil enemy.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm pretty sure it's been done before, but it's a pet peeve of mine when watching zombie movies. A friend or loved one gets bitten or infected and the survivors pretty much chain them up in the inane thought that they are going to find a cure to something that's already destroyed the majority of the human population with the world's governments destabilized, militaries wrecked, and medical efforts disbanded.

It's selfish. Especially when said infected loved one ends up infecting and/or killing more people.

EDIT:

Check out philosophical zombie trope if interested.
edit on 322020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There are currently 19,843 confirmed cases worldwide, including 426 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

The number of people in serious and critical condition in Hubei province has risen significantly, now at 2,143. That's up from 1,562 yesterday.

Its getting worst even using the fake numbers put out by China.....so imagine how badly it really its...!!

edit on 3-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Not one but four tests later, Chinese man finally confirmed with coronavirus

www.scmp.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If that’s the case what is retaliation going to look like🙄😬🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So if i've got this right we have a situation where A, they don't have enough test kits to accurately give numbers, B the test kits have proven unreliable and C, there are only so many used per day and finally D,an infected person could test negative and be released.
fabulous
Angry rainbows
edit on 3-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Does it;

If this was 100% proven to be a bio weapon, and China could prove its origins , nuclear retaliation would probably be coming. A lot of ifs there . In my opinion it would be fair to retaliate against a bio attack with nukes.

Part of me wonders if China ever considered using a nuke on Wuhan . If this virus was the end game for humanity I could see such an option being on the table to prevent the spread at the start . Just a ridiculous hypothetical.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Surely 100% would be the ultimate bad max scenario?

Nah, 40% if happens, is so huge amount of struggling, it is enough for got a ultimate title. Even 10% means a global disaster. Imagine 1 billion infected, 10% mortality, sudden after so 1-2 months, there is a 100 million deaths. And past this, 1-2 year there is a major setback in the all kinds of economy + more of 100+ million deaths of infection post-waves.

All nations quarantine themselves and the lack of economy leads to food shortages etc. means +1000 million deaths and more.

100% scenario tomorrow may have a relief

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now that would be the makings of an interesting short story piece. Imagine your actual consciousness being decoupled from control of your body by the zombie parasite, so that you're more or less a passive rider in your decaying body watching the horrific things it's doing ... a sort of passenger to terror.

I sense a novel in there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh
Not sure I’d actually be putting much faith in that source though tbh

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It would be a bit of a coincidence if it wasn't .

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

If this was 100% proven to be a bio weapon, and China could prove its origins , nuclear retaliation would probably be coming.

What if the engineering of this virus was, as has been suggested, actually an engineered vaccine that went horribly wrong. What if the CCP had developed this as their own vaccine to a much much worse virus that they were developing and possibly planning on deploying themselves?

Regardless of how I look at this, I cannot seeing anything beyond SHTF.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now that would be the makings of an interesting short story piece. Imagine your actual consciousness being decoupled from control of your body by the zombie parasite, so that you're more or less a passive rider in your decaying body watching the horrific things it's doing ... a sort of passenger to terror.

I sense a novel in there somewhere.

A novel coronavirus?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Makes one think about all the suspect cases that are testing negative.
edit on 3-2-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So many crazy “ what ifs” with this idea of it being a bio weapon. It really hasn’t been proven to be a bio weapon has it ?

I don’t think any government is insane enough to think using a bio weapon would be a sound decision .

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It really hasn’t been proven to be a bio weapon has it ?

No and from what I'm aware it's not possible to actually determine that, but it's early days, that may change.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a silly conspiracy. What if that bird flu, mutated over to humans, and not only do we have a corona virus, but a bird flu also? That would make sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It really hasn’t been proven to be a bio weapon has it ?

No and from what I'm aware it's not possible to actually determine that, but it's early days, that may change.

my husband keeps saying, if this is a bioweapon, someone will admit it in about 15 years or so... any info between now and then will be covered up or denied

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278 >>

join