It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

We haven't had a stockmarket since 2008,the Chinese and Japanese also can print money to infinity to prop up their markets.Hell we can all be dead and the algorithms will take it to DOW30,000

Kramer your guru was very bearish today

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Spreading the luv. Disgusting! Do you know if this plane / some of the people on it are headed to California or are they all being hole'd up in AK?

Only ones determined to have gotten sick in flight (or missed by the initial round of screening in Wuhan) will be staying in AK... at one of our totally underequipped hospitals. The others will be heading to Cali. Earlier today there was the unanswered question of wheter they will even be subject to quarantine once in California.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

That twit acct is a hoot.😂🤣

I like this one - twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
THIS IS ALL THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!!
FALL TO THINE KNEES ARE WORSHIP THE CHRIST

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Wonderful.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

We had direct flights from Wuhan to Australia for days after they declared a problem this better not be a bio-weapon , but that has come to mind,they are called chimeras where the flu or such in this case the corona virus is the agent of dissemination that holds a delayed second deadlier package why would I think this Wuhan has a level 4 bio-weapons lab.

So Im pretty peed off too.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Been following him awhile, he’s got razor sharp Chinese wit.

I love MMA so seeing Weili who I’m a big fan of was super funny. I hope she can still fight in March. Not sure if she’s in Beijing or US.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iPadCary
THIS IS ALL THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!!
FALL TO THINE KNEES ARE WORSHIP THE CHRIST

I don’t think that would help.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just got this off Twitter not sure if confirmed, no link to support it.

400 Australians have registered to be evacuated out of Wuhan. They may go to Christmas Island.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

One of the videos I saw was of some poor Chinese guy in the street on his prayer mat the performance was Old testament

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Just got this off Twitter not sure if confirmed, no link to support it.
400 Australians have registered to be evacuated out of Wuhan. They may go to Christmas Island.

this is insane on the Aust Governments part. I had a semi-argument/debate on twitter with a 'woke' and politically correct fool who agreed we should be bringing everyone home without a second thought.

A lot of Chinese have Australian passports due to families, marriage, visa's etc.
Many of them have lived in China their entire lives
We should not be bringing these people over here simply because they have a passport.

If you have family in Australia, if you've lived here most your life and found yourself in the wrong place , wrong time - absolutely. pack and get ready

If you've lived in China most your life, barely speak English and want to escape the Chinese health care... NO GO! DENIED!

but of course... we're in a sensitive age where common sense and self perseverance don't matter

... think about this.. we're still allowing in FLIGHTS from CHINA and handing out pamphlets.. that's it, PAMPHLETS!

What in gods name are we doing?

Madness

edit on 28/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Zerohedge with a pretty good bombshell...

Zerohedge

Short Summary from link;

So to summarize:
One of China's top virology and immunology experts was and still works at China's top-rated biohazard lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which some have affectionately called the real Umbrella Corp.
Since 2009, Peng has been the leading Chinese scientist researching the immune mechanism of bats carrying and transmitting lethal viruses in the world.
His primary field of study is researching how and why bats can be infected with some of the most nightmarish viruses in the world including Ebola, SARS and Coronavirus, and not get sick.
He was genetically engineering various immune pathways (such as the STING pathway in bats) to make the bats more or less susceptible to infection, in the process potentially creating a super-resistant bug.
As part of his studies, Peng also researched mutant Coronavirus strains that overcame the natural immunity of some bats; these are "superbug" Coronavirus strains, which are not resistant to any natural immune pathway, and now appear to be out in the world.
As of mid-November, his lab was actively hiring inexperienced post-docs to help conduct his research into super-Coronaviruses and bat infections.
Peng's work on virology and bat immunology has received support from the National "You Qing" Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

This could be why we were fed the bat angle...it’s made man and maybe an infected bat was sold to the animal meat market?

This would explain why a part of the virus resembles bats (per my other link) but parts are new.
edit on 28-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add summary

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And explanation of ARDS.

How to support a patient through ARDS which is what kills in this particular disease.

Unfortunately in an outbreak with a lot of severely ill patients all at once, this level of supportive care will be difficult to administer to every critical patient overwhelmed hospitals may see.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Sorry man. I posted that hoping you’d see and confirm or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Sorry man. I posted that hoping you’d see and confirm or not.

all good dude - thats exactly why this threads up! keep those tid bits coming so ppl can confirm!
I'd read that a couple of times this morning already

www.canberratimes.com.au...

The federal government is trying to deploy officials into the locked down Chinese city of Wuhan where around 400 Australian citizens have registered for evacuation from the epicentre of the deadly coronavirus.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

The real Umbrella Corp. 💉🤔

Wonder if that Harvard scientist who was arrested & indicted today knew each other.? He has some deep connections. DARPA, MITRE, DoD, Nanoelectronics for biology and medicine... smells like weaponized biology.

Check out short thread when you get a chance.
twitter.com...

Charles Lieber is accused of lying to Defense Department, National Institutes of Health about Chinese government funding.
Wall Street Journal

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I feel for you, we had a couple of suspect cases here in VA (not a great time to loose your guns) but I digress..
no one except actual people who live full time in our country should be allowed back. If the shtf we shouldn't have to be everyones safety net.

On the other, not quite related front. It's crazy how much the press can find out about things when they actually do their jobs and aren't political hacks.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
1 confirmed case in Vancouver,i will assume its 4, i expect 2 more weeks until its 25, my limit to duck out
much more people of asian decent out today with masks than usual
Is this just targeting Asians, has the verdict come out?
a lot of online ridicule over people taking precautionary measures
shame.
edit on 28-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Uh Oh... 10pm Chicago news says 3 possible cases in the metro area now.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join