It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Guillotine the Rich" Sanders Staffer Says He's Ready for Armed Revolution and Mom works for NPR?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Guillotine? Sounds a little too... French?

Anyway, the last I heard this is America and we like to pride ourselves on allowing people to pretty much freely express their political opinions no matter how unpopular they may be. Works no matter which crazy political party you claim affiliation with -- Democrats, Republicans, American Nazi, Bull Moose, Whigs, whatever.

Makes the FBI's job a little easier.
edit on 22-1-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

It’s winter right now. Wait til it warms up in the spring or summer.

That will give the courts enough time to rule on the Constitutionality of all the new anti-gun laws popping up.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

Oh yes, The death toll in Richmond was, soooooo so high.

Yeah we are hypocrites. Protesting tyranny and all. And doing so peacefully. Even picking up our trash afterwards...

edit on 22-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Waterglass

One thing I'd like to point out. Ownning automatic weapons is NOT illegal and police would not have a valid reason to trespass based on that alone.

Jaden

Where do you live that your allowed to own an automatic weapon?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

One thing I'd like to point out. Ownning automatic weapons is NOT illegal and police would not have a valid reason to trespass based on that alone.

Jaden

Umm unless you got a CLASS 3 LICENSE they ARE ILLEGAL. ever since ww1 or 2 because the criminals were using them alot. SO yeah they can go and tresspass and as for your class 3 FAL.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The red flag law pushers and supporters will all be red flagged first.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A leftist proposing mass murder, violence, internment camps and civil war as a way to ‘get back’ at those with a different political opinion.

Why is NOBODY surprised?

Fascists will be fascists.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The major problem with us fat old guys is we don't care, and we're good at it. We'll just take care of business and move on. 27 Virgins ,been there done that, wanna hear the stories??

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
A leftist proposing mass murder, violence, internment camps and civil war as a way to ‘get back’ at those with a different political opinion.

Ironically, they are the only honest ones.

edit on 22-1-2020 by DBCowboy because: I thought this was the Pit

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What I want to know is who on earth is teaching them in college that gulags are like the Harmony Hut from Addam's Family?

This is the second guy to tell us that gulags are happy fun places where awesome stuff happens and not forced labor camps designed to work you to death for wrongthink. And, btw, you learn all this in college. Now he can think communist thoughts while taking latte orders at Starbucks.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WaterglassWell let me say hes not speaking for the entire population of the State of South Carolina as most of the state outside of the city of Columbia is Republican.

The largest city in SC, Charleston, is also blue. Even though a lot of people like Trump here, you can't mention any support for him at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So this tough talking guy is going to intimidate people by getting an AK tattoo. Scary stuff. Then he is going to buy one [a real gun, golly!] and "get training" for the revolution. What a good idea. Of course he doesn't have a clue about any of this shooting-at-people-who-shoot-back stuff. He'll surrender quickly and spill his guts with minimal effort or get smoked trying to outrun a rifle bullet.

One of his fellow travelers should tell him about the geezers who have played this game before. Those guys are too old and slow to run away and too crotchety to put up with Gulags or reeducation camps. Many are also armed to the teeth and would drill his worthless ass without thinking twice about it.

Did Bernie screen these field reps and did he select them based on Stalin's character traits?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
far left Liberals want to get into power so they can force a revolution between the police and the conservatives. If they control the police, then they take no personal risk of getting shot and the Conservatives are subdued and reconditioned or killed. Trouble is where are they going to find cops that would do that? Most cops are conservatives, doing their job to protect the people not to suppress the good citizens of the USA. Of course, the Liberals can find a bunch of power hungry police to hire as cops who would do their bidding like they do in China and Russia. Then the Far lefts in control would have to employ the Military to kill off these corrupt loose cannons after they did their job.

Conservatives are not dumb, they would go chop off the head before hurting the public.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
“ That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.” “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the F***ing Revolution”

Of least importance, weren’t Russian made Ak’s banned from import a while back (Clinton then Obama again)?

Anyway, and more importantly, this guy is getting ready to arm up and learn how to shoot?
Bernie is looking to ban “assault weapons” and hi-cap mags.
Interesting the direction he chooses to head.

Most importantly though, is the statement that he’ll “straight up get armed” and wants to learn how to shoot.
I know (cough) one or two “right wing nut jobs” who have been “armed and learning how to shoot” for about a year or so now.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course the Bernie and Warren and usual leftist/fascists want us all dead or in camps.

Shocked face.

Actually, I believe they want us alive but lobotomized so that we're able & willing to work for them.

I mean - why should they be different?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Got it. Welcome to the South!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well you have an excellent football team. I hate Clemson

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Thanks yes that's what I found. Yep hes a nut ball all right.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
So this tough talking guy is going to intimidate people by getting an AK tattoo. Scary stuff. Then he is going to buy one [a real gun, golly!] and "get training" for the revolution. What a good idea. Of course he doesn't have a clue about any of this shooting-at-people-who-shoot-back stuff. He'll surrender quickly and spill his guts with minimal effort or get smoked trying to outrun a rifle bullet.

One of his fellow travelers should tell him about the geezers who have played this game before. Those guys are too old and slow to run away and too crotchety to put up with Gulags or reeducation camps. Many are also armed to the teeth and would drill his worthless ass without thinking twice about it.

Did Bernie screen these field reps and did he select them based on Stalin's character traits?

I imagine it goes down something like this:

"Hey Bill! I'm out of breath. Do you see him?"

- See who?

"That old man... He's a momster!"

- Wait, you're running from an old man?

"He has a gun!"

- This is a war... don't you have one too?

"Naw... I don't believe in them"

- I don't think you'd have to worry much. It's a really old man. How good can his eyesight be?

"You don't know him, man.... he's a frickin jedi with those bullets. He controles where they go with his MIND!".

- Now you're just being silly.

"No... I'm telling you! His wife even carries a bow! They're demons man! Demons I tell you! Ride on out and tell our comrades it's over. There is no hope for us. Even their children can shoot sand through the head of a needle at 500 yards!... I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die!".

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile - On the other side of the street.

"You ok Paw"?

"Yeh... I'm fine. Just had to chase off some little fella. He demanded I pay him double the amount to cut my yard but he wanted the money up front and he'd cut it tomorrow. What's this poor world comin to".

"Did you see the way he was dressed? I thought it was a girl, wearing that long skirt and all".

"You know... I really don't know now. I have no idea what it were".

(From behind a house across the street)

"I Identify as a Mammal!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join