It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSNBC has been totally misrepresenting the coverage today.

They are blaming Trump for every failure !! 😁

....... And you are shocked by this behavior?

Wish I had Cable just to see their teary eyes and trembling voices trying to act strong.

Well many cable stations are available online in real time ............ 🙂

online TV stations

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to that "overwhelming", "compelling"
and "uncontested" evidence the House Democrats had?

They rigged the House process, and rushed their vote
though, but now they want a do over in the senate?

Tough beans.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Just thinking out loud here but could Cipolone's role in this Bolton story that he was present in May when Trump ordered the investigation of the Bidens be a ground to call it a mistrial?

Him being a witness and lawyer in the same case...

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks. Turns out I wasn't missing much.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: burntheships

Just thinking out loud here but could Cipolone's role in this Bolton story that he was present in May when Trump ordered the investigation of the Bidens be a ground to call it a mistrial?

Him being a witness and lawyer in the same case...

Peace

Just like the actual whistleblower. He is a fact witness and quite possibly started the whole thing to cover his own corruption - was overheard talking about getting Trump and was directly involved in Bidens team working with Ukraine.

Regardless - the senate has the SOLE power in an impeachment trial. No other body can classify it as a mistrial, other than whining to the media.

As for Bolton - he has motive to lie. He got fired and is trying to sell a book. If his comments are based on a meeting that others were in, what happens if those others say 'never happened'. IN fact Trump has already said 'never happened'. So if Bolton was a witness, how could a 'he said, she said' possibly add anything to the proceedings - especially when IT DOESN'T MATTER if the President withheld aid until he was sure the investigations by Ukraine were happening.
edit on 1/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Tough beans.

The amount of bare faced lies from the Democrats is astounding.
Schiff was at it again yesterday, recounting a fictional meeting between Putin and Trump where they planned the whole thing.
There needs to be some punishment for Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler particularly. They need to made an example of so the House does not dare bring a factless unconstitutional and partisan impeachment to the Senate again.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Tough beans.

Schiff was at it again yesterday, recounting a fictional meeting between Putin and Trump where they planned the whole thing.
There needs to be some punishment for Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler particularly. They need to made an example of so the House does not dare bring a factless unconstitutional and partisan impeachment to the Senate again.

I was thinking the same. In non politician real world, you cant trump up "frivolous lawsuits" without risking it being dismissed with prejudice, meaning you cant bring another lawsuit of that nature against the person named. I wondered if in lieu of acquittal, if it was possible to get a dismissal with prejudice against Pelosi and the bunch. I personally would prefer that over an acquittal any day.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: UKTruth

Tough beans.

I was thinking the same. In non politician real world, you cant trump up "frivolous lawsuits" without risking it being dismissed with prejudice, meaning you cant bring another lawsuit of that nature against the person named. I wondered if in lieu of acquittal, if it was possible to get a dismissal with prejudice against Pelosi and the bunch. I personally would prefer that over an acquittal any day.

I suspect it can only go as far as the Senators entering their views into the official record.
They will each get 15 minutes to speak next week, which will be interesting.
Whatever the Dems say, we'll have heard it all before.. just more of the same lies and BS they've been spouting to the media 24/7.
But, look for one or more of the Republicans to lay out the Democrat lies and rebuke them on record.
I hope one of them uses the 15 minutes to focus on the all Schiff's lies (although with only 15 minutes, not 15 years it will have to be a very high level summary!)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm tired of seeing 50% of Americans mentally deteriorating over the years.

Their elected leaders now believe there should be houses constructed for MEN, and houses constructed for WOMEN.

Dem Voters Want This?: twitter.com... Apparently they do.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No surprises for guessing which Senator spent the most time talking (and he's still going)... enter Spartacus.
What a tool. Listening to him makes it obvious is the very essence of everything that is wrong with politicians.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
AQUITTED!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump broke the Mueller Probe.

Yesterday, he broke Pelosi.

Today he broke the whole Democrat Party.

What's that smell?

He beat the Impeachment before the Dems have even counted all the votes in Iowa.

Lol.

Victory.

edit on 5-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Brad Pitt is going to be pissed.
Bolton just crapped all over his oscar speech

apnews.com...

Former national security adviser John Bolton on Wednesday denounced the House’s impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump as ”grossly partisan” and said his testimony would not have changed Trump’s acquittal in the Senate, as he continued to stay quiet on the details of a yet-to-be-released book.

interesting all those who are not bolton and cried that he was not called to testify now appear simply wrong

“People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done,” Bolton said. “I would bet you a dollar right here and now, my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

I wonder how many book orders he got out of this?

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join