It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Hillary attacking Bernie now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its plastered all over the USA MSM. Hell the MSM gave Trump a day off so Hillary can take off on a bender to rip Grandpa a new one. Or is she doing an end around to help Uncle Joe Biden. My guess is that she will become a Secretary of something if uncle Joe is elected. With Bernie No way. I will also bet that Trump would hire her to a Cabinet position if shes open to it. Why not. Actually Biden just keeps hanging around and who knows where his campaigns funds are at as The Federal Election Commission hasn't update their contributions table yet for year ending 2019.

Does Hillary really want Donald Trump to be Re-Elected? Well this reporter thinks so and here's the reason

Washington Times

In the interview, the Reporter notes that in the forthcoming documentary, Mrs. Clinton says of Mr. Sanders, “He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it.” (Yes, Hillary Clinton attacked Bernie Sanders for being a “career politician.”)

So why would Mrs. Clinton do this? There can be no doubting she hates President Trump and thinks him unfit for the presidency. But, perhaps on a subconscious level, I suspect she wants Mr. Trump to be re-elected. If the Democrats lose to Mr. Trump again, after all, her 2016 performance will be less of an indictment of her.

Then again will she? As of ten [10] months out it remains an open door for anyone Democrat for President.

My guess is that shes playing the impeachment game card. Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
because deep down she is not a nice person
we all know this
she is a cotton headed ninnymuggins

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Are we sure she was not talking about herself? Nobody likes her, nobody wants to work with her, she got nothing done. She was a career politician.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Bernie for all his many faults is not an establishment tool.

Hillary is as pro establishment as it gets - of course she is opposed to him.

Either she is still planning to run, or she wants Biden or Warren to win who are also establishment tools.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

She probably got paid to say that.

Or...., Joe offered her a job.
edit on 21-1-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: proximo

Either she is still planning to run

only place that old lady runs to is the crapper
she is done
she is so foul even the dnc doesn't want her back

link   
If Biden goes down, Hillary also goes down.
It is a survival thing for Hillary.

She doesn't survive.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

only place that old lady runs to is the crapper

Not since she discovered Depends!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Imagine Hillary being his vice president

Anyone voting for Bernie would really be voting for his Vice President. Being President at 79 means Bernie may not be around for long. So if they were smart they would be setting up his VP to take over the party.

Which means Hillary should be trying to get him to set her up as his VP. Then, like LBJ, she can have Bernie killed and take over as the official President.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think HRC want's Biden to win for nefarious reasons. All the groundwork is laid out for them to continue with their globalist BS from the Obama era. They want to get back to where they left off and business as usual. Bernie would just be in the way of them furthering their agenda, as is with Trump. We all know Bernie wouldn't do as well as Joe when it comes to Clinton Foundation profits.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If I had to speculate, I'd say Hillary is going to run again.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ummm...the thing about it is...I agree with her description of Bernie...I think she's spot on...

Bernie...is...the epitome of a career politician...However...he got a couple post offices named during his 40 years in office...so he's not totally inept...there is that...right...?

But lets all forget that and vote in the commie bastard...

Now Ima wash out my mouth for agreeing with her cankled highness...

YouSir
edit on 21-1-2020 by YouSir because: right is right...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The odds of Bernie winning the Dem nomination must be too high for Hillary's comfort.

And let's face it: most of us know, deep down, that those polls are as fake as Hillary's tax statements. How else can you explain how Mike Bloomberg, a man that almost nobody likes, managed to get a series of polls that gave him just enough support to land a spot in last debate? He paid for those results, specifically for that purpose.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The established corporate Democrats would rather see the coalition burn to the ground before someone like Sanders gets ahead. Otherwise their cash cows will start to suffer. Even if it means trump wins again, which they might want.

Sanders was in the same position last time and conceded out of the blue to hillary. Her saying no one wanted to work with him, well ya of course he wants to tax the corporate hacks.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...the thing about it is...I agree with her description of Bernie...I think she's spot on...

Bernie...is...the epitome of a career politician...However...he got a couple post offices named during his 40 years in office...so he's not totally inept...there is that...right...?

YouSir

Sorry, but agreeing with Hillary is a hangin' offense 'round these parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sanders said women like gang rape. Hillary didnt like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The odds of Bernie winning the Dem nomination must be too high for Hillary's comfort.

And let's face it: most of us know, deep down, that those polls are as fake as Hillary's tax statements. How else can you explain how Mike Bloomberg, a man that almost nobody likes, managed to get a series of polls that gave him just enough support to land a spot in last debate? He paid for those results, specifically for that purpose.

Ummm...yup...the best spot on a ticket...that money can buy...

YouSir
edit on 21-1-2020 by YouSir because: because...?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

YouSir

Sorry, but agreeing with Hillary is a hangin' offense 'round these parts.

Ummm...will dock line suffice...?

And all the ropes on my sailboat are called sheets for some reason...

So...it's a sheet or a line...no rope for the kid...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

YouSir

Well, look at you getting all in that pantsuit LOL.

I would imagine every time the phone rings HRC thinks it's the DNC calling for her to rescue them. Has a candidate ever entered this late in the race? I don't think so. It seems that the vast majority of times we have had a Democratic President their DNC nomination is all but secured by now. There would be a lot of precedents set, but methinks that ship has passed

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I had to speculate, I'd say Hillary is going to run again.

If she is then this isn't the way to go about it
First she alienates Tulsi's supporters
Now the Bernie Bro army
Usually you're spot on
But I have to blow the whistle on this post
Wrong

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join