It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Survival Aid For Hurricane Maria Discovered In Puerto Rican Warehouse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Remember this story from August 2018?

San Juan mayor says the Trump administration killed thousands through neglect during Hurricane Maria

Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz blamed President Donald Trump, federal officials and Puerto Rican officials for not providing more assistance in what the Puerto Rican government now acknowledges was a storm deadlier than Hurricane Katrina.

The Trump administration led us to believe they were helping when they weren't up to par, and they didn't allow other countries to help us," Yulín Cruz said, later adding, "Shame on President Trump. Shame on President Trump for not even once, not even yesterday, just saying, 'Look, I grieve with the people of Puerto Rico.'"

www.cnn.com...

Well, it would seem that Puerto Rican officials, including San Juan's Democratic Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, have some explaining to do. After a 5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Puerto Rico last week, firefighters discovered a huge warehouse stuffed with emergency aid disaster relief from Hurricane Maria. Was this done to damage Trump's credibility? How could someone do this by mistake??

Puerto Rico emergency director fired after residents discover warehouse full of Hurricane Maria supplies

Ponce, Puerto Rico (CNN) Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vázquez Garced fired the island's emergency manager, hours after a warehouse filled with supplies was discovered. The emergency aid is believed to be from when Hurricane Maria hit the island two years ago, the governor said.

www.cnn.com...

A gigantic warehouse was discovered in Puerto Rico this week that was filled with US Survival aid sent there two years ago after the devastation of Hurricane Maria. It was found because of the earthquakes!

Click HERE To See Twitter Video

YouTube Clip showing supplies found in a warehouse in Ponce, Puerto Rico:

edit on 1/20/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am going to bet she gets tossed out of office or there will be riots in PR.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This lady and whomever put her up to this, or supported her in this should be left on a desserted atol somwhere and left to....

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I hope the PR people see this and see how their own government would kill them or withhold aide from them just to make the republican who had it delivered look bad.

How much hatred can a group of people really have?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
left to look for a friend....maybe she'll find Wilson...

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This lady and whomever put her up to this, or supported her in this should be left on a desserted atol somwhere and left to....

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No way this was a mistake. Looks deliberate. An act coordinated by the Deep State perhaps.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We had Navy ships and thousands of Marines in Puerto Rico the day after the Hurricane helping them for months. Giving their govt. truckloads of supplies, now we see what they were doing with it.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
San Juan’s mayor didn’t want help they wanted cash money. Imagine where that would have gone.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The supplies did not get through to the people that needed them... that's bad.

What I would like to know, at this point TWO YEARS LATER, who has been paying to store these piles of wasted supplies all this time.
Warehouse space isn't free.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Reminds me of my ex when she'd ask for money for the kids or bills before our divorce had been finalized. I would tell her to send me a list of what she needed so I could go ahead and get it. When I would refuse to give her cash, she would say something along the lines of "F you, just forget it."

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

OF COURSE the Mayor and government officials KNEW ABOUT IT.
For some perspective:

As you can clearly see above, the government offices (above left) literally share a parking lot with the warehouse (above right) at the Port of Ponce. Any Puerto Rico government official, or Ponce local official, who attempts to deny they knew the location of these supplies and that warehouse is simply lying.

theconservativetreehouse.com...
------------------------------------
edit on 20-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Reminds me of my ex when she'd ask for money for the kids or bills before our divorce had been finalized. I would tell her to send me a list of what she needed so I could go ahead and get it. When I would refuse to give her cash, she would say something along the lines of "F you, just forget it."

Lol. That's because that's a weird, controlling move. Just say no in the first place.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unfrickingbelievable!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: LSU2018

Lol. That's because that's a weird, controlling move. Just say no in the first place.

I wouldn't have minded helping back then, but I knew the real intentions which is why I got the response I did when she'd ask.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wanna see my shocked face?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for posting this picture....says it all. SHAMEFUL!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just another example of corruption by the left all to just make Trump look bad while enriching themselves off taxpayer money. I wonder how much money these leftwing politicians made off selling these emergency supplies on the black market?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Wanna see my shocked face?

Probably looks like the rest of ours...

Like this?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Lol...yep

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I hope Trump weighs in on this, what a mess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join