It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Survival Aid For Hurricane Maria Discovered In Puerto Rican Warehouse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

How cute of you to assume his motives were about controlling and not her motive of trying to drain extra cash out of him.

I had my sons baby momma tell me he needed glasses when he was like 5. I had never noticed a problem with his eyes but I have glasses so I said send me the bill.

For the next few years he almost never had those glasses. When I finally got custody of him and went to a optometrist to have his eyes checked I was told his eyes were just fine. Come to find out his mom "bought" those glasses from a yard sale and then doctored up a optometrist bill. All for $300.00

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Seriously? It amazes me how far someone will go to avoid uncomfortable truths, especially involving politics. A territory rife with corruption---government corruption--and you want to suggest they were preparing for the future. The same PR with all those energy problems

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dragonridr
Dont jump to conclusions this could be part of their disaster preparedness plans. Fema does require states and local governments to keep emergency supplies in dangerous areas.

Look someone has been paying to store it they were not hiding it right next to their offices. So obviously it was supposed to be there. On an island ravaged by hurricanes regularly seems like a good idea to keep supplies handy.
The same people in charge complained that they weren't getting the aid that they needed, then massive stockpiles that were rotting at the airport were found later and now this.
The story doesn't add up.
If they had been saying.... "Oh my, that evil Trump sent TOO MUCH aid and crushed our people to death!" , then the excuse you bring up might make sense.

Exactly. It was literally the exact same people who two years ago were complaining Trump didn't send them a damn thing. So no, this is not stuff they were storing away "just in case." This is the stuff they got after the hurricane 2 years ago, which we now find has spent the last 2 years getting chewed up by rats in a warehouse right next door to the governor's office.

The best-case scenario is epic incompetence by the PR authorities. Worst-case is willful disregard for human life, with PR authorities putting politics above basic humanity.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
According to the Democrat Doctrine that means whomever withheld this aid should be impeached. Let the hearings commence.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wow thanks for the photo for perspective. Hard for this to be swept under the rug.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Carmen Yulin Cruz is the mayor of San Juan, not Ponce
She has nothing to do with that warehouse. The mayor of Ponce is Mayita Melendez is the one responsible for that aid and she claims she didn’t know of that as has claimed the governor of Puerto Rico. Right now we are protesting in front of the governors mansion in San Juan asking for her resignation

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sabiondo

Better to be thought totally inept rather than corrupt, after such a disaster someone might have a really odd accident.

good luck, yall deserve truth and justice down there.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We already made former governor Ricardo Rosello resign back in the summer, the thing is back then the now governor Wanda Vazquez was the secretary of justice department and she refused to investigate millions of bottled water found in an abandoned airstrip. She now is calling for the DOJ to investigate the warehouse and theres talk about some 9 more warehouses supposed to be hiding aid that hasn’t been used since hurricane Maria.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I hope the PR people see this and see how their own government would kill them or withhold aide from them just to make the republican who had it delivered look bad.

How much hatred can a group of people really have?

Looks like some on the left hate Trump so much, that they are willing to commit genocide to make him look bad.

IMO, deliberately withholding aid, knowing that thousands may die as a result, just to make someone you dislike look bad, is tantamount to Genocide..!!

She should be arrested and tried for all the deaths that can be attributed to her actions..!!
edit on 21-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Going to guess none of the people screaming Trump is evil, and his supporters are racist; will be posting that A) this is XXXXed up act of political gamesmanship and B) apologizing for the hate they spewed towards his supports/ they were wrong...

Infact I bet they ignore anything about Puerto Rico now....

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sabiondo
a reply to: Irishhaf

We already made former governor Ricardo Rosello resign back in the summer, the thing is back then the now governor Wanda Vazquez was the secretary of justice department and she refused to investigate millions of bottled water found in an abandoned airstrip. She now is calling for the DOJ to investigate the warehouse and theres talk about some 9 more warehouses supposed to be hiding aid that hasn’t been used since hurricane Maria.

Right now, the FBI doesn't seem to be capable of finding evidence of the existence of air, at least when Democrats are concerned. I dare say Vazquez probably doesn't have much to fear by screaming for the Feds.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nothing shocks me more than this not even the democratic debates.

First and foremost, it does not matter what my political alignment is. I believe that this has wronged people in so many --- ways that is beyond tolerable.

There is evidence among evidence where Trump has proven to be a very incompetent leader. But this will be marked as something that isn't one of those pieces of evidence. Regardless, whoever is in that office over in Puerto Rico needs to be tossed to the curb.

Unfortunately, Trump still has to go. He has to go because he's another Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, etc. We need someone who is not going to keep us in debt due to wars no longer needed. And quite frankly a lot of the facts don't adjust to snowflake's feelings whether its the alt-left, left, right, or alt-right. Need to find a better position to put our country is at. And overall, it's not you or me; it's US.

Just to clarify this doesn't amend Trump at all on every other piece of evidence.
He still is in favor of cutting back Social Security. He still favors cutting back MEDICARE.
He still is against human RIGHTS for all.
He NEVER fixed the Veteran Affairs system.
He NEVER upheld his promise to protect the LGBTQ citizens per his 2016 campaign promises.
He INCREASED TENSIONS with Iran.
He Increased DRONE STRIKES by 432%.
He signed against the BILL to allow insurance companies to negotiate pharmaceutical prices. (After 1 meeting.)
He signed an EXECUTIVE ORDER which states Judaism is a Ethnicity to further suppress people who are Anti-Zionist NOT Anti-Semitic.
He went around International Law to attempt to declare a piece of land as territory to another country when it was not within their geographical zone.
He HAS not created more jobs and the decrease of unemployment was a domino effect that occurred under Obama's Presidency.
He threatened to WITHHOLD aid to Ukraine unless a quid pro quo was given. (i.e The Investigation in the Bidens)
He PUBLICLY told an African American to go back to a # hole country.
He sent out thousands of more troops to Syria.
Has increased the military budget to $949 BILLION.
He has LAUGHED at climate change which threatens everyone even other countries.
He has NOT even acknowledged the veterans who blew their brains out all in the same week in front of a VA office. (which he claimed to have "fixed")
Has cause 7 MILLION more U.S citizens to become uninsured with medical care. (32 million total uninsured)
Has caused more DEBT than the previous serving Commander In Chiefs.

Facts don't care for feelings ~ Ben Shapiro

Have a good day *tips hat to you all*
edit on 23-1-2020 by JQUINN because: Corrections~

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join