It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat Dud in the String of Bombshells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem like Democrats always hang with Criminals?

So here we have another POS who will just simply fade away along with the rest of the filth into the sewer. The Democrats along with their pet MSM is like a merry go round at the Circus in that they get one carney after another to jump off into the look what Trump did Wheel of Fortune. The unbiased spin out there on this guy is that his testimony was another nothing burger. One reporter referred to him a Dollar General plastic pop gun. Simply another Michael Avenatti. Isn't it strange that these guys seem to look alike? Must have a common DNA marker.

Yea, right. So I am also waiting for the Democrats to record Trump farting in the bathtub. Then they will charge him with crimes against humanity because he excessively out-gassed CO2 because he didn't use Beano. Right?

Another Dud

It is actually hard not to begrudgingly admire these people for their complete lack of shame. I mean, just think of all the lies you could have gotten away with and all the money you could have stolen if you were as utterly devoid of conscience as these people. Their latest star witness is Lev Parnas, all greased up for his prime-time interview with Rachel Maddow. I do have to say, where does Rudolph W. Giuliani find these characters? Unsurprisingly, Mr. Parnas is charged with violations of federal campaign finance laws — despite supposedly being thick as thieves with Mr. Trump and Attorney General William Barr, whose Justice Department charged Mr. Parnas for federal crimes. Also unsurprisingly, Mr. Parnas under indictment has turned on his former allies. Which is why he was sitting with Ms. Maddow. When he was not spinning complex webs of unsubstantiated claims about Mr. Trump and Mr. Barr, he was watching Ms. Maddow weave even more complex webs explaining how everything was a “bombshell.”

Trey Gowdy reveals Trump's 'single best piece of evidence

What is telling to me is the Dream Team II that is now coming together. Several biggie heavyweights. I hope this impeachment thing gets televised as it will carry the highest ratings in the history of the world. The USA should use its own studios and charge viewers as a pay for view smack down. The USA should hire the WWE to do the promos. Its really too bad that Mini Me is no longer with us as he could have been the bell ringer. Our national debt would disappear overnight.

Based on his lawyers and whom they are this thing is already over.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I do have to say, where does Rudolph W. Giuliani find these characters?

I think he uses the same ACME corporation the Coyote used. The only time the bombshells explode is when you look closely at them to see why they didn't explode when they were supposed to.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The Democrat impeachment strategy reminds me of ….

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm totally down for WWE to run promos, please god.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Dems got a judge to make a deal with this guy for a lesser sentence if he came up with testimony against Trump it appears. Deals like that are made a lot in our Judicial system, fabricated evidence to put away people who the cops want off the streets. But in this case, the Democrats want Trump to leave the whitehouse. They are doing this for political gain, not for the people of this country.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And unfortunately there is no check on the runaway House in this situation. This is one thing I think our framers got wrong. Impeachment should be run like a police investigation with all the legal rights and protections our courts have, and the judiciary should be able to stop one-sided and purely political revenge actions like we saw from Schiff and Nadler.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Dems got a judge to make a deal with this guy for a lesser sentence if he came up with testimony against Trump it appears. Deals like that are made a lot in our Judicial system,

The entire concept of 'plea bargaining' either needs to be abolished entirely, or massively overhauled.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

MSNBC is still defending Parnas, because Rachel MadCow got the first exclusive interview with him.

Lev Parnas would be a perfect "expert" commentator for CNN or MSNBC. He can join their list of indicted or disgraced talking heads, like Michael Avenatti, John Dean, Andy McCabe, Michael Cohen, John Brennan, and James Clapper.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Dems got a judge to make a deal with this guy for a lesser sentence if he came up with testimony against Trump it appears. Deals like that are made a lot in our Judicial system,

The entire concept of 'plea bargaining' either needs to be abolished entirely, or massively overhauled.

Yes it does need to be fixed or abolished.. It has been misused more than it has benefited society. If there were rules governing it so people who were not trustworthy could not benefit then I would say it was beneficial. But often I see worse people get off with hardly nothing just to get at someone who was their leader, and the boss was way less of concern than the one that ratted on him/her.

Big diverse businesses have some good people and some bad. Pharma companies are often pill pushers that have gotten many people addicted to opiates, yet they also provide needed medicines. But the government does not charge anyone high up with a crime in Big Pharma, if anything they give them fines which comes out of the pockets of the stock holders, not the executives. That needs to be addressed too.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hes one butt ass ugly man. Trey Gowdy torn him to pieces.

new topics

top topics

join