It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kryon says put on your flak jacket for 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A year we will remember, Kryon says.

I see that there has been mention and barely any interest in (the) Kryon here on ATS (I’ve read several books since the beginning and have listened for years), but what was channeled in the last month of 2019 would be of interest to many here.

Of 2020:
- The President of this country is stirring up a hornet's nest that has been hidden for quite some time - that the old energy and its inappropriate ways are losing but…
- The filth is going to be exposed and many will not believe it (several times in 2019, Kryon said that the depth of child slavery and what happens to kids after they serve their purpose, will shock us, that it has been going on for very long time AND that we will be shocked by how it’s funded

- We will begin to see the end of the inappropriate health care system we have that keeps people ill instead of providing relief and healing
- The battery has been revolutionized and will be implemented
- The Earth is going to start changing, new species of plants and animals
- Scientists will see the aura, or merkaba (our light body, not a UFO), for the first time, accidentally. They will freak out but then…

Of this decade 2020 - 2029:
- Doctors will perfect mechanisms to view the merkaba and use it to heal the body (we are taught in yoga that illness begins in the energy field first, then the physical body)
- A battery that generates energy with magnets, that NEVER has to be charged, will replace batteries everywhere; hearing aids, garage door openers, toys, smoke detectors, phones, cars, even AIRPLANES by 2029 (saving untold tons of waste and changing industries around the globe just like digital photography and DTP)
- Virtually on-demand-desal for clean water to everyone
- Many new technologies will appear all over the planet that are good for the planet and therefore good for humanity

Kryon's last channel of 2019
Kryon channel starts at 10 mins

Kryon has talked about the shift for many years, and now we are past it and into a new timeline for humans.
edit on 1/12/2020 by BlissSeeker because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you. I can see fossil fuels leaving in favor of electric vehicles. That will be hard for Boomers, the rest, not so much.

One day land-fill/dumps will be a source of energy, and maybe clean at that.
Water..... that's a biggy....!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
My religion prevents me from participating in witchcraft and sorcery.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That's what they said about Astronomy and Galileo

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
You can call me an old fogegy but I don't believe in electric cars. You still have to get the energy from somewhere. If you are plugging you car in at home are you using oil or coal based energy from the electic company?

As of right now, hybrids make more sense as long as the energy being conserved is not outweighed by the energy need to propel the extra weight.

Also, to make solar panels requires the construction of very vile environmental waste.

Hope for better but as of yet not impressed.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Thank you. I can see fossil fuels leaving in favor of electric vehicles. That will be hard for Boomers, the rest, not so much.

Electric vehicles need fossil fuels. Petroleum for the plastics, coal for the electricity to recharge them.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Conservation and efficiency doesn't solve the problem of consumption. People will still spend the same. They will buy more goods and services with more disposable income, not less. It's actually a worse problem than fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Conservation and efficiency doesn't solve the problem of consumption. People will still spend the same. They will buy more goods and services with more disposable income, not less. It's actually a worse problem than fossil fuels.

Are you arguing disposable income is a bigger problem than fossil fuels? Trying to understand your position.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My honest opinion is that Kryon sounds like he huffed Krylon spraypaint before making the recording. I astrally projected on him and I saw.. a young man.. giving his opinions on things and hopes for the future.. creatively for an internet following via new age special powers.

I can't give you a star, despite making a good read because you said something critical about the President with other liberal material too. Only praise gets a row +20 more.

- The President of this country is stirring up a hornet's nest that has been hidden for quite some time - that the old energy and its inappropriate ways are losing but…
- The filth is going to be exposed and many will not believe it (several times in 2019, Kryon said that the depth of child slavery and what happens to kids after they serve their purpose, will shock us, that it has been going on for very long time AND that we will be shocked by how it’s funded
- We will begin to see the end of the inappropriate health care system we have that keeps people ill instead of providing relief and healing

1) You said Trump is causing problems and high forces have been hiding it but they're inappropriate, old, and losing.
2) Like Epstein's suicide? "Many will not believe it" and the the forces hiding it via conspiracy theories are losing. You sir/ma'am must be in the enemy camp with Kryon.
3) Inappropriate? You want people who can't afford it to get life saving and extending health care without paying for it, at the expense of higher taxes on people who make good money? Now it's obvious. You do know that's the equivalent of liberals wishing long life, comfort, and prosperity to Trump supporters right?
edit on 12-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
First , , energy derived from 2 magnets is called an alternator. We have those.
And , just to add, where is the energy stored if not in batteries ?
What do you do with all those batteries when they expire ?
There isn't room enough for windmills , etc. Think how many it would take just to power one small town .
Same applies to solar cells .

What ????

Kryon says put on your flak jacket for 2020

I would say rather they should put on theirs .
Whoever they are.

I could go on , but....
Back to PC gaming.

edit on 1/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Who the hell is this Kryon?

I mean, if he's good with predictions he should be famous, and I got no clue about him.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

another one of those phony baloney new age seers that try to get your money. hell he even jumped on the indigo children train.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Do you have any clue how much fossil fuels are to manufacture electric vehicles?

Do you have any idea how terrible for the environment the batteries for them are?

But they make you feel good, because they don't smell like exhaust and you don't have to see the pollution they create on the front and back end.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why not make mini colored solar panels to stick on cars and make them run or charge the battery if cars are gonna be electric or hybrid?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Kryon claims to be the voice that spoke to Moses through the burning bush as an agent of the Divine. Believe or don't.

BTW - went to a Catholic retreat here in TX last year and during one of the prayer sessions, Father referred to God as a "She" for the duration of the session.

Perhaps the Catholic Church is changing. And why are ya'll reading this anyway if it's a sin? God doesn't work that way...

edit on 1/13/2020 by BlissSeeker because: God doesn't work that way

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The message is that power and water are what our leaders have failed to provide - when humanity has the basics there will be a quantum leap. Very exciting.

As for landfills and other toxic waste sites, if there is power to be harnessed, fab. However, decades ago I came to learn (at a Bioneers conference) that specific plants eat specific garbage, even radiation. Paul Stamets is a name that comes to mind...he says fungi can be trained to take care of ant problems, for example. This planet is so amazing!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify -Trump stuck a stick in a hornets nests...

As for the rest, take off your negativity cap. Inappropriate health care is, for example, prescribing drugs with side effects worse then the illness.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Kryon is a channeled entity who came to the Earth over 35 years ago. In the early days, Kryon addressed the UN in New York TWICE (told them to save the world's forests, not to dump toxic waste in the ocean and directed the UN to seek and integrate Native peoples in world conversation. There are over 10 books in which Kryon talks about humanity, our progenitors the Pleiadians, about magnets, new inventions, aliens (types and warnings) Earth changes AND provides mathematical equations and answers to questions from physicists!

While well known, just like music, if you're not looking for the artist or genre why would it appear in your world? Now you know a wee bit about Kryon of Magnetic Service.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

All of your points will be moot in 2029 - let's wait and see. I plan to be here and I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Not only are you and old fogey, you are a much too comfortable, can't be bothered but I'll be a naysayer old fogey

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join