It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kryon says put on your flak jacket for 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: watchitburn

All of your points will be moot in 2029 - let's wait and see. I plan to be here and I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

I would advise putting in for more than just 9 years.
Make it an entire century and there is a possibility

edit on 1/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
a reply to: Plotus
You can call me an old fogegy but I don't believe in electric cars. You still have to get the energy from somewhere. If you are plugging you car in at home are you using oil or coal based energy from the electic company?

As of right now, hybrids make more sense as long as the energy being conserved is not outweighed by the energy need to propel the extra weight.

Also, to make solar panels requires the construction of very vile environmental waste.

Hope for better but as of yet not impressed.

All true..... but IF... - "A battery that generates energy with magnets, that NEVER has to be charged, will replace batteries everywhere; hearing aids, garage door openers, toys, smoke detectors, phones, cars, even AIRPLANES by 2029 (saving untold tons of waste and changing industries around the globe"
This would be a game changer.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I would guess Kryon is talking about something more than just an 'alternator' just as many new tech's have recently come upon the horizon. Marko Rodin's work in power sources such as www.youtube.com... which are in their infancy, are something to watch . We now have smartphones, where we once had cylindrical wax recording and playback devices. X rays, now CT Scanners

Certainly Kryon's ideas are not new, and it's likely we have all had a 'what-if' moment ....
Yes electric powered cars are in their infancy despite being in use for over a hundred years. But to do nothing beyond take your leisure and enjoy the past, is robbing the future. Tech will be applied, sources will be found, problems will be alleviated.

I say.... we are on the verge of tech that will solve many of the worlds problems, I'm a 'Magnum half-full' kind of guy.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

...Where the funding comes from for child slavery??
It's slavery, they are the funding.

Thanks, Kryon, for popping open the lid on that. 🙄

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Maybe God is using me to enlighten you.

Kryon claims to be the voice that spoke to Moses through the burning bush

And Satan claims to be our salvation. Saying doesn't make it so. We are warned about believing in false prophets.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Had the same discussion with a work colleague today. The infrastructure alone to support electric cars is going to cost billions upon billions, and I just don't think there's an appetite by government to sort this out anywhere. It'll just cost too much.

I'm hoping the hydrogen fuel cell gets the kinks worked out, then I truly believe there'll be a more viable solution. Probably easier to retro fit vehicles as well I'd imagine, though that's supposition on my part.

edit on 13-1-2020 by youcanttellthepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i'm having trouble pronouncing the entity with just a singular name

Cry-on > Kree-on > Kr-YOn.... the entity must come from a thinly populated dimension for a one-mane ID
or is there just one syllable ??

Syllable rules

Image: theclassroomkey.com

Rule #1: Every syllable has one vowel sound. Rule #2: The number of vowel sounds in a word equals the number of syllables. Rule #3: A one syllable word is never divided. Rule #4: Consonant blends and digraphs are never separated.

edit on th31157894264113102020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I can see fossil fuels leaving in favor of electric vehicles.

Your next vacation should be to the lithium mining pits in South Africa... it might open your eyes to see the magnitude of fossil fuel burning that it takes to mine just ONE of the raw materials to make a battery.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Thank you. I can see fossil fuels leaving in favor of electric vehicles. That will be hard for Boomers, the rest, not so much.

One day land-fill/dumps will be a source of energy, and maybe clean at that.
Water..... that's a biggy....!

If they could make an affordable electric powerplant to drop in place of the gasoline powered beast in my Cutlass Supreme Id be all for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thank you. I can see fossil fuels leaving in favor of electric vehicles. That will be hard for Boomers, the rest, not so much.

One day land-fill/dumps will be a source of energy, and maybe clean at that.
Water..... that's a biggy....!

I just have to respond to this

Nobody is against electric cars because they love fossil fuels. They are against them because it is not possible for them to replace fossil fuel powered vehicles with existing technology.

There is not enough material for lithium batteries on the planet to replace existing vehicles. Also you act as if electric cars will get rid of fossil fuels - they don't come close - first off the majority of electricity is produced from fossil fuels and that cannot be changed for decades. Only one technology that currently exists could do it - Nuclear.

I am sick of people completely ignorant about energy production and energy technologies preaching we have the answers but the man is stopping it from being used.

That is total BS. We don't have viable technologies to replace fossil fuels currently - we have tech that can replace a small portion of it, but definitely not all.

Idiots like Greta and AOC demanding we get off fossil fuels now are literally demanding millions to be killed but are too stupid to even realize it.

edit on 13-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman
Kryon is a channeled entity who came to the Earth over 35 years ago. In the early days, Kryon addressed the UN in New York TWICE (told them to save the world's forests, not to dump toxic waste in the ocean and directed the UN to seek and integrate Native peoples in world conversation. There are over 10 books in which Kryon talks about humanity, our progenitors the Pleiadians, about magnets, new inventions, aliens (types and warnings) Earth changes AND provides mathematical equations and answers to questions from physicists!
While well known, just like music, if you're not looking for the artist or genre why would it appear in your world? Now you know a wee bit about Kryon of Magnetic Service.

Now we know the future of Greta.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A year we will remember, Kryon says.
- The filth is going to be exposed and many will not believe it (several times in 2019, Kryon said that the depth of child slavery and what happens to kids after they serve their purpose, will shock us, that it has been going on for very long time AND that we will be shocked by how it’s funded.

Ask any Delta International Airline crew member; they can tell you the child/sex/slave trade hot spots.

BlissSeeker: - Scientists will see the aura, or merkaba (our light body, not a UFO), for the first time, accidentally. They will freak out but then…

They will find out the soul of the human exists in the energy field around the body; in the 'aura' not within the body itself.

BlissSeeker: Of this decade 2020 - 2029:
- Doctors will perfect mechanisms to view the merkaba and use it to heal the body (we are taught in yoga that illness begins in the energy field first, then the physical body)

The merkaba vehicle (two star tetrahedrons inverted and spinning opposite) is used for astral travel. It would not surprise me at all if the energy generated from it was used to heal the physical body.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Harness the methane from city dumps and cow farts.. heal the icebergs, save polar bears, and power cars and homes. Once again Ive solved the modern dilemmas that scientists and prophets screwed up on.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't pay no attention to "crayon" or whatever he/she/it, calls theirselves... Aim where the the legs come together, or just above the shoulders, f'n good shot in the kneecap will put them down, or about 4" above, center, like an American! Flak jackets are for pussies and Democrats.... There ain't no self respecting American worrying about 2020.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

President Trump sounds like he's priming us for the same drop, DAVOS:

TRUMP, World Economic Forum speech

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone listen to Trump's Davos World Economic Forum speech?

"Things we have found, you wouldn't believe," he says. Things and solutions that people said couldn't be done/found in such a short period of time, he alludes.

"When people are free to innovate, millions will live longer, happier, healthier lives."

Hmmm...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm a boomer, buy me a Tesla Roadster and I'll give up my M4 for free. Technology always follows the same path and for it to over come old technology it typically needs to be come cheaper, better, faster, stronger etc... Electric cars are getting close but I give it another 10 to 20 years before the gas is replaced. Even for the car to replace the horse it was like a good 25 years and we are about year ten or less at best for electric cars.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Anyone listen to Trump's Davos World Economic Forum speech?

"Things we have found, you wouldn't believe," he says. Things and solutions that people said couldn't be done/found in such a short period of time, he alludes.

"When people are free to innovate, millions will live longer, happier, healthier lives."

Reverse aging.... Drops mic....

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah, so how's it going without the flak jacket? Reality seems much more interesting then gaming but whatever.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

" And , just to add, where is the energy stored if not in batteries ? "

Well to be Fair , Capacitors will Replace Batteries in the Future , More Efficient .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join