It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida ATS Members?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of us are from this wacky state (myself included), so I was curious as to how many of there are...and how close we are all to each other. If you want, please reply if you are a fellow Floridian ATS member, and your city (or if too paranoid, general area). Maybe we can organize some kind of informal meet and greet or something? (note: posting this as a member, not as staff)

Myself, Tampa Bay area....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wouldnt mind saying what part of Florida I live in. Pensacola ! The home of naval aviation. (hehehe)

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well, I no longer live there, but I was born and raised in Daytona Beach....North Pennisula Dr....to be exact

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
305 take it to the house!!!!!

Miami boy born and raised, living in deepest darkest romania at the moment.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wear my home town proudly

Go Seminoles!
:shk: More like, go Criminoles!

I'm down for a meeting! Somewhere central, like Orlando would be a good spot...I know no one wants to come all the way up here....Although, despite the claims, there are a few fun places to go and things to do in this ghost-town capital.....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Naples here, land of dusty old people, and millionares. *sigh* I just dont know why i'm stll here. lol a meeting would be awsome.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Orlando probably would be a good location...

Actually took a class at FSU once. There's a local artist that is pretty well known (Chuck Close, does large photorealistic portraits with thumbprints of ink) who has a studio near the campus.

Naples here, land of dusty old people, and millionares

Well, my area is commonly referred to as "God's Waiting Room"

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Well, my area is commonly referred to as "God's Waiting Room"

Nah gaz thats not tampa that Boca and west palm beach.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey! we could meet at the evil Disneyworld! We could uncover the secret undergound facility, play basketball on top of thunder mountain on the basket ball court, and find good ol frozen Walt under the castle! j/k

Orlando does sound like the best place, it is the most central location between all of us.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I live in The Hurricane, I mean Sunshine State too. FWB Area between Pensacola and Panama City. Grew Up in a small town here in NW Florida affectionately known as "LA" Lower Alabama.

Phae

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I know there's LOTS more of us...c'mon....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am in southern GA so I am just 4 hours away from Orlando. I used to live Orlando.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
late check in, but I'm here reppin Fort Lauderdale

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Im from the Space Coast. Born and raised here and I have lived in Brevard county my entire life.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I visit Florida every summer... can i come?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm in the middle of nowhere, Highlands County, halfway between Tampa and Orlando.

I don't get out much, but a meet in Orlando would be good.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It would be cool meeting Gazrok & Worldwatcher.

If I happen to pass by at the right time, I would love to.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I thought I had posted a reply to this already, but not. I am in Miami as are some others on ATS. It would be cool to see people in person from here though I don't know if it will ever happen.

Mike

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lived in Titusville and Port St. John for 11 years before I was snatched up and taken to Kentucky

Frequent F-L-A yearly and got to enjoy some of the hurricanes.

Almost came back to go to UCF :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Aaahh! I love what Yngwie can make a guitar do!! An old friend of mine in Virgina got me hooked on him....Unfortunately most people have never heard of Mr Malmsteen....

He's kind of pulled an Elvis these past few years.....I'm wondering how much longer he's going to be wearing leather pants and unbuttoning his shirts....

Still got the whole hair thing going....I don't think he knows the 80s ended

[edit on 3/12/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join