It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida ATS Members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Y'all live in Florida huh...

RUN!

It's only a matter of time before the tides rise and the state looks less like a handle and more like a nub.

Get out while you still can. Run to the moutains...

Space Mountain doesn't count! Get down from there! Security!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just like Marg6043, I live in South Georgia (Valdosta) and would like to be included. I've been here for 12 years but spent 20 years before this in St. Pete. I have a Mom, brother, and 2 sisters still in the St. Pete area.

While in Florida, I worked for a major paging company and maintained equipment from Naples to Jacksonville. I'm very familiar with the state and it's politics.

Besides, sometimes I feel like Atlanta (state govt) neglects South Georgia and we sorta fit in with North Florida and would make great representatives for the northern half of your great state.

How about it?

P.S. - Just like your State, our city has adopted the discriminatory act of rejecting smoking from public buildings. See how much we're alike.

[edit on 3/13/05 by Qwas]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Daytona area here and would definately make a meet in Orlando. Disney would work great for me as I have timeshare rights there. I also think if we got a big enough group together we could inquire with the event planners about getting a group rate for people who would fly in for vacation to kill 2 birds with one stone. Either way, I would be in with enough notice to take a few days off.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Would be neat to have something like this happen. I know I brought it up, but with recent life changes, can't organize something like this... Just always saw how many of us there were, and thought we should try this sometime....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
im in miami come vistit some time

<< 1   >>

join