It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden/seized footage of the 9/11 attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

lots of things were confiscated, remember the fuel pump station facing the pentagon? yeah, call me when you get those videos from those cameras
edit on 7 1 2020 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx
If the jumpers are what you're looking for, a search for "WTC Jumpers" in a search engine returns a heap of videos.
Here is just two of them.

These are not the videos, the videos I saw were close up and graphic of jumpers actual impacts and bodies... but I will say these videos you posted were truly heartbreaking to watch... the part where the firefighter flinched in horror as a body hit the ground bought a lump to my throat.

What a truly awful awful day in history

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And all for the PNAC...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

And all for the PNAC...

PNAC??? Sorry what’s that, am I being dumb here?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The video of that firefighter is the one I remember. He is quite young and in the lobby of a tower, You can hear smashing glass than the thud, And that firefighters face every time he hears that noise,

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

The video of that firefighter is the one I remember. He is quite young and in the lobby of a tower, You can hear smashing glass than the thud, And that firefighters face every time he hears that noise,

Just imagine for one second being those firefighters... or the victims who burned/jumped to their death... I can’t even comprehend...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hammaraxx

Completely … trying to live, not suicide, or even maybe secondarily trying to avoid the pain of the heat in some cases also.

I know for a fact that I would rather jump than either burn or suffocate. If that was my final choice, I would make it like that. Sucks … and I feel terrible for anyone left with such grim choices.

Ugh … I can't even watch those videos fully. The worst is the one where the people are hanging on the building's outside, waving white rags / shirts, trying to get attention of rescue that wouldn't be coming.

edit on 8-1-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added the last part

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther
Everything about 911 stinks... I’m not going to get into a debate about whether it was ‘an inside job’ or bla bla... but... Confiscating security camera footage from around the site sets of alarm bells to me

Yep... if I had been one of the ones who had security cameras pointed at the Pentagon where it hit, I'd have hidden the tapes as soon as possible, and claimed we didn't use them...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Several days after the attack Dan rather was in TV and said that if 17 north Koreans had been in those planes we would have attacked North Korea, the fact the were Saudis and all kinds of other things made it clear then the whole thing stinks to hello and any footage that conflicts the narrative has been erased. I remember them going after all of it like rabid dogs.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I remember on the news seeing a reporter say that Osama bin Laden was not talking credit for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I clearly remember seeing after the second plane hit there was a closeup of the camera on a fighter jet following it, I always wondered why didn't it shoot the second plane if they knew what had happened to the first plane, I have not found the footage to this day, I was at work.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wish I could get a high level classified role in the security department and release EVERYTHING!

But yeah, I think it’s clear from this thread that footage has gone missing. For me I still think the CCTV from the surrounding area of the towers (and pentagon)being seized STINKS to high heaven

top topics

<< 1   >>

join