It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard sings O Holy Night to celebrate the birth of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi Everybody, I'm late but I still appreciated this video by Tulsi Gabbard and her husband.

Merry Christmas!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/26/2019 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

She is still ruffling feathers in her own party and singing Christian songs will further anger the extreme left. She isn't running for re-election and her numbers are still low in her POTUS run, so the Dem leadership will keep her from ever getting elected as a Dem again.
Maybe she is planning on starting a new party if the Dems end up sinking like the Titanic.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I fully expect Gabbard to have a #WalkAway moment. The Democratic Party she joined does not exist anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Maybe she is planning on starting a new party if the Dems end up sinking like the Titanic.

oh I hope so, The Democratic party is far too extreme for even traditional democrats. I've loved having good healthy debates with the other side, but lately they all seem to just agree with me now and are almost embarrassed to defend themselves.

The Democratic Party went from being so sure they were the dominant party and planning decades of Presidential Victories to being very close to being irrelevant. This current Democratic Presidential Nominations are irrelevant, no one really cares and the ratings for the debates are pathetic. No one actually thinks any of them have a chance.

IF 2020 is the Democratic Election Blood bath it SHOULD be, hopefully the party is destroyed and a new more centrist party can rise in their place.

The fear has always been "it'll split the democratic vote" hopefully that fear will go away when they'll realize "we'll gain so much votes from center voting Americans that it would more then make up for the votes from the extreme left that are "split""

America needs two(or more) RELEVANT parties, and that's coming from a Conservative Trump Supporter. A healthy opposition is a good thing, this extreme hatred filled mentally disturbed opposition needs to go away.
edit on 12/26/2019 by PsychoEmperor because: typos

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't get that attitude.
I know lots of proud union democrats that attend church.
The extreme left might be different but not the moderate dems.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't get that attitude.
I know lots of proud union democrats that attend church.
The extreme left might be different but not the moderate dems.

I don't get it either.
The same extreme left that is pro-feminism AND champions the Islamic faith that puts women behind them as little more than livestock to be bred.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'd vote for her if she leaves the Democrat party.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd just like to chime in as someone wo is neither a Christian nor American, neither left nor right that this was really beautifully done and quite touching! Thanks for posting as I am pretty sure I wouldn't have seen this else.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wow...that's ONE "Russian Asset" with a really nice singing voice!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ummm...OMG...that was just...painfilled...

It's the height of too much funny to see that Prog and her soy boy husband...croaking like a gaggle of gay frogs...

But lets give some lip service to "Oh Holy Night"...and then proudly vote in favor of post birth abortions...

Way to go skippy...Ohh Ahhh…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That was touching. Hopefully we see a TULSEXIT soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

My condolences! When exactly is it that you died?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
She's Hindu. She's also 40, no kids and must find some way to appeal to Christians so she uses this old slight of hand Hindu "reincarnation" trick.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: YouSir

My condolences! When exactly is it that you died?

Ummm...Oh...you have slain me...

Such an enlightening query...that separated me...Mind...Spirit...and body complex...

I am thrice the man I was scant moments gone...

Now fled into your wake...as you superior...strode by...

I kill me...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The traditional Democrats are the problem tho...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with YouSir on this one. Love the song, hate politicians using religion to pander to voters.
She follows Hinduism.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The traditional Democrats are the problem tho...

Nope the progressives are. A lot of old school Democrats are currently Trump supporters because the Democrat party took away their voice and have turned the party into we buy votes with free stuff paid for by the taxpayer.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Good for her.

Hindus and Christians are more tightly connected than you think.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I have to agree with YouSir on this one. Love the song, hate politicians using religion to pander to voters.
She follows Hinduism.

She claims both faiths.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Quadrivium
She follows Hinduism.

She claims both faiths.

Precisely my point, the origins of both are tightly connected.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join