It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard sings O Holy Night to celebrate the birth of Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Until Tulsi begins to respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights she will be too far left for my taste. I hope she can begin respecting the rights of her fellow citizens.

We need a party that is the pro freedom party. I don’t believe anyone should be attacking the rights of others.

I always vote personal liberty first. Government be damned.
edit on 2019/12/26 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

OK so what is it?

Corporate bought democrats, that have been leading criminal business ventures around the world through neo liberal agendas or these small time congress members who hold progressive ideas?

You choose, Hillary, Biden etc or Trump? Or what you're trying to tell me, are they all the same?

What a joke... are people really falling for this crap?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Trump is an easy choice since he puts America first unlike his liberal peers.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would expect her to sing it in Russian... JKing

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No no. of course he isn't according to some people he's just like your 'classic' democrats. Apparently.

I can wager the platforms of even Illhan Omar are more in line with America first then most other democrats.
Same with sanders, and all those 'progressives' who are put down by the Democratic party machine, look what happened to Sanders last election. He had more popularity then Hillary before he conceded!

The only TWO candidates who actually were for the working class last election was Trump and sanders. Really puts some red flags up when you think about it.
It's funny to see people go from anti-NWO control to basically accepting exactly what they have been going against all this time. When you have progressive ideas, they are 90% in favor of the nation you reside in! Look at the last time a progressive government actually implemented social programs. Even guys like Buffet recognize it has a time and place.
edit on 26-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If she runs Independent, maybe she will get enough votes to win the presidency. I think it would be great, she is a peach. If she won, both big political parties would be trying to Im-peaching her.

I might actually vote for her if she runs independent but definitely will not vote for her if she is possessed by the Democratic party's demons.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
She has a pleasant voice. Him not so much. There isn't a lot of quality there but she seems to be able to hold pitch which is tough for most people.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If she runs Independent, maybe she will get enough votes to win the presidency. I think it would be great, she is a peach. If she won, both big political parties would be trying to Im-peaching her.

I might actually vote for her if she runs independent but definitely will not vote for her if she is possessed by the Democratic party's demons.

She knows she wouldn't get elected as an independent, no one does. There isn't enough financial of political support out there for anyone other than an R or D, that's why Bernie runs as a Dem.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

She knows she wouldn't get elected as an independent, no one does. There isn't enough financial of political support out there for anyone other than an R or D, that's why Bernie runs as a Dem.

There are a real lot of people getting pissed off at both major political parties these days. I know she probably would not get more than a couple hundred thousand votes, but I do think we need to teach both the Dems and Republicans that the people are getting upset with their political games and deceptions.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

There are a real lot of people getting pissed off at both major political parties these days. I know she probably would not get more than a couple hundred thousand votes, but I do think we need to teach both the Dems and Republicans that the people are getting upset with their political games and deceptions.

I won't disagree with you there, I just don't see a big change anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

OK so what is it?

Corporate bought democrats, that have been leading criminal business ventures around the world through neo liberal agendas or these small time congress members who hold progressive ideas?

You choose, Hillary, Biden etc or Trump? Or what you're trying to tell me, are they all the same?

What a joke... are people really falling for this crap?

The jokes on you. The conversation was about Tulsi possibly leaving the Democrat party and possibly start a third party due to how they treat her.

You said the traditional Democrats are the problem and I replied it’s the progressives causing problems for the Democrat party. They have went so far left that they now just promise “free stuff” to get votes. That has caused some of the old school Democrats to support Trumps policies because most people know free stuff comes out of the pockets of people like myself and others that work for a living.

You seem pretty upset about US politics for a Canadian.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you all, but she's still a politician.

Utter garbage as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You're doing it again ...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The traditional Democrats are the problem tho...

Nope the progressives are. A lot of old school Democrats are currently Trump supporters because the Democrat party took away their voice and have turned the party into we buy votes with free stuff paid for by the taxpayer.

SHHH! don't tell them, they are too imbecilic to realize the most important thing about a candidate is are they electable. The older moderate Democrats are the ones keeping Biden in the front of the polls, LOL and the rest of the Democrats hate him almost as much as Trump.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
It's arguable that creating massive deficits is really putting America 1st. It more seems like buying votes, keeping the plebs happy..but one day the toll will need paying.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: BlissSeeker

She is still ruffling feathers in her own party and singing Christian songs will further anger the extreme left. She isn't running for re-election and her numbers are still low in her POTUS run, so the Dem leadership will keep her from ever getting elected as a Dem again.
Maybe she is planning on starting a new party if the Dems end up sinking like the Titanic.

I would love it if Tulsi runs Third Party and screws over the corporate Dems and leftist MSM who have marginalized her only because she is against regime change wars and the MIC.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
She might as well join the GOP because she’s dead to 90 percent of dems. Now if she’d donned a hijab or kneeled during the national anthem, that might have done her some good.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
THAT, I did not know.
My apologies.
Quad

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The extreme left got real religious in the impeachment hearings when they thought it would benefit them more to act like they were concerned enough to turn to prayer. They're so miserable and pathetic.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I think they'll have a hard time ever winning again if they don't disband and go back to the drawing board, which also means compromising. And I don't mean bringing things to the table that nobody in their right mind would pass. It has to be something both sides can benefit from.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join