It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Looking Glass, 5G and the Voice of God Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Does Gravity?

Cool question. Just what is the speed of gravity? I don't know. Some stories of faster than light travel use very strong and directional gravity wells to fall faster through space.

A quick look on the net, some call the speed of gravity as C, others call it infinite. Still a bit about gravity is hazy, has something to do with mass. The Higgs Boson is a quantum thing to do with it.
edit on 25-12-2019 by kwakakev because: last paragraph.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BUMP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(for later posting …) as I will try to detail how 5G/and Cloud Technology developments will allow for mass occurrences of Spooky-Action at a distance interaction between Earth and Heavens
~and the Prophecy of God & Army-of-Angels to return in the 'Clouds'

replacing the Mount Hermon, old testament God Frequency 'Stationary' Portal...….. and the Mobile communication Device known as the AOC (Ark of the Convenient) given to the Tribes of Hebrews so to conquer the lands of Cannan et al

the ancient Mount Herman and the AOC have both been active portals sending robotic data/ listening post info. about Earth back to the Heaven command post for these last 4000 years

I need to get motivated this ChrisMass day

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
I'm sorry, but this gentleman is full of #. This is total nonsense.

Coming from someone with an offensive blasphemous aviator, I must now consider what this OP says, has some truth in in it.
i.e. you say it's white, I'll then believe it's black.
SnF OP

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Well in the example I gave it appears that the suns gravity does not hold the Earth in a radial spoke fashion.
That means there is a warp in space time that would continue to keep the Earth in orbit for eight minutes after the sun was suddenly disappeared.
They were able to time radiation from a distant stellar event and it arrived at the same time as a gravitational distortion at LIGO.
LIGO is just a shielded beam cross interferometer which is only effected by gravitational waves.
So the light must have been surfing the same space time curve as the gravity wave through the warped space time from the origin of the stellar event.

Not much different from what was depicted at Newgrange observatory in the Boyne Valley or what Van Gogh painted in Starry Night.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Court Rules on 5G: Danger is Not a Conspiracy w/ Mark Steele (1of2)

This interview by Sarah Westall is with Mark Steele, an inventor of military technology and multiple patent holder. Mark has beaten a legal battle in which a gag order was attempted for his speaking out about 5G and its risks. Further court cases are ongoing with the implications of 5G.

In this interview, the focus is on the systems put in the lamp posts and their capability. The use of 450V capacitors, a super capacitor and a 3300W relay with the phased array antennas does provide for an extremely high EM field strength. The wavelength of the LED's is within the spectrum used for sterilization. The spectrum capabilities allow for real time 3D mapping, through concrete walls, people and other materials.

Sarah does bring up how over 6000 peer reviewed papers have identified health implications with EM fields, while those pushing the technology say there is a lack of evidence on the health implications. Overall, a strong case is made with how the development and implementation of this technology is in line with the globalist depopulation agenda.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

dont forget about the Vatican's chronovisor

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Before the big bang, matter was vibrated into existence, condensed and then expanded.

I understand this quite well..

It sounds like the big bang, big whimper theory in my last thread and what.came first, the chicken or egg. Each iteration of a universe ends in a final super super massive single singularity, everything that even existed inside and compressed. With nothing left folding in or over on itself and creating the next bang. That could explain where this signal originates and why that data existed so early on. It's a remnant from the last iteration.

edit on 4/1/20 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I just found this which might relate to the weak signal that was discovered. It also aligns with my thread on Negative time dilation

T-symmetry or time reversal symmetry is the theoretical symmetry of physical laws under the transformation of time reversal:
[displaystyle T:tmapsto -t.]
T-symmetry implies the conservation of entropy. Since the second law of thermodynamics means that entropy increases as time flows toward the future, the macroscopic universe does not in general show symmetry under time reversal. In other words, time is said to be non-symmetric, or asymmetric, except for special equilibrium states when the second law of thermodynamics predicts the time symmetry to hold.

I came up with my own theory independent of much of what I'm finding lately the aligns. The diagram I posted in that thread, I draw up in 2010 and posted it on physorg.com - I didn't post it here till recently as you now know

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

what.came first, the chicken or egg

In that sentence the chicken comes first, but this is just a silly grammar argument.

The way I see it the egg came first. The first chicken egg came from a reptile. Evolution does have a factor in how species adapt and evolve to their environment. Go back far enough and the first egg started as a single cell bacteria. Has God or some aliens stopped in at times and made some changes along the way, maybe, I don't know. Russia has admitted to finding a form of bacteria growing on the surface of the space station. I expect to find life extending through the cosmos in some way.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Haha, I know. I was using that part as a word game but only in a way because it's a familiar type of analogy and to be honest, it had a ring to it. That's all I meant.

edit on 4/1/20 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You fools continue to play word games, well how about this : What came first, the living being (included but not limited to chickens and reptiles) or the egg? You #ing smartass little dip#s and your stupid #ing little faggot games.

You are NOTHING but distractions for the small slither of your thoughts that holds value past you own game playing existence. An immeasurable slice of value yet you still toss it in the trash for #ing gameplay.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnodeOrCathode

So what trigged your personal attacks and your narcissistic attitude? Got any thing else than some bad vibes to contribute to the conservation? Are you aware how your intimidation and projection is just another word game and trashing up this thread?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join